Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger (374 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by mozambo: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Greetings...
Do watch these short video and be enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEuaaijwu50
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by SenecaTheYonger: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2022
What does it mean when a high school bully sucks my dick?

She sucked it in such a way that she stretched the dick beyond 5 times my normal size. And when the elastic properties wore off, my dick became longer.

Her name is Dunni.

I’m not sure why the succubus chose to use her face.
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by brosom(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Ogbanje don dey worry this one undecided
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by brosom(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
What does it mean when a high school bully sucks my dick?

She sucked it in such a way that she stretched the dick beyond 5 times my normal size. And when the elastic properties wore off, my dick became longer.

Her name is Dunni.

I’m not sure why the succubus chose to use her face.
U dey owe her in the past,

Go pay off so she can free u.
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by mozambo: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2022
grin
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by SenecaTheYonger: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2022
brosom:
U dey owe her in the past,

Go pay off so she can free u.

What do I owe her? Dick?
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by brosom(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

What do I owe her? Dick?
Think deep,

Search ur memory very well and you'll find out what u owe her.
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by SenecaTheYonger: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
brosom:
Think deep,

Search ur memory very well and you'll find out what u owe her.

The only thing I never gave her was attention
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by brosom(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

The only thing I never gave her was attention
That is what u owed her,

Indirectly u might have given her hope of attention that never came.

I'm sure it wasn't ur first time u had a dream about her.
Re: Dream Interpretation Of Making Love With A Stranger by mozambo: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland / Man Gets Served Breakfast After His Girlfriend Ate To Her Satisfaction / Bbmzansi TERRY And Vyno Romantic Kiss In Changing Room Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.