Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How I Was Lured By Gnld - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Lured By Gnld (40898 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Agboconsult1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Giving out wrong information while prospecting in network marketing is a very wrong move...sometimes it can lead to fight or insult.
LOL...problem no dey finish.
Look at the benefit, if you think is worthwhile, good, if not, reject.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by eagleonearth(m): 5:28am On Jan 12, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
One of my client bought a tv for 18million naira as far back as 7years ago..the brand name is bangs and Olufsen..there are standard to life ..we just need to pray for wealth and not been comfortable
you use to have clients many years ago, what happened now for you to still be job hunting?
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2022
eagleonearth:
you use to have clients many years ago, what happened now for you to still be job hunting?
Am not job hunting oga ..I was lured with photoshoot..infact I prepared for work at the same time for the shoot

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by eagleonearth(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Am not job hunting oga ..I was lured with photoshoot..infact I prepared for work at the same time for the shoot
ok
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by pagorino(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
even me can't hold the laff ...he even told the police officers that if I succeed tomorrow,that will I be praying for him or swearing for him,they asked him how much he is worth noW...he said he is suffering now to enjoy later
the guy na weighray grin
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
pagorino:
the guy na weighray grin
irredeemable one at that

1 Like

Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by tunary(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2022
princeemmma:
Gnld and dare wahala,

I recollect my own experience with them, there was this time i was looking for job seriously, i was frustrated and wanted the job like seriously, i just got a call one Sunday morning, asking me are your mr. so so so, i said yes, and he told me that their was a job for me in so so so organisation, that i must be there by 2pm for interview. I was really happy, and somehow worried because have never applied for any post in the said organisation, after church i never bother to eat, i went to the said location, on getting there, they took me to a building, low and behold i saw that i was not alone, a lot of us was there and the yeye talk started up till 5pm, we were told to invest on drug sales, (about 10,000), i later met the guy that called me on phone, he was now asking if i was blessed by the speech given.

I nearly cutoff the guys teeth with blow
LMAO
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Kinghorland04(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2022
and they will be like, (people empowering people, new life!) the fastest way to the easy way new life. At last, Omo those people nah Scam😃😀😀😃😀😄😀
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Gkemz: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
He wants you to succeed and become a millionaire while he's feeding from hand to mouth by scamming gullible minds.

About 5yrs ago I traveled to Onitsha for an interview which was termed career talk because I was deceived by their name Intercom integrated which I thought was Intersos until I confirmed the difference. Intersos is a genuine international recruiting firm while intercoms Integrated is another name for gnld.
I regretted not researching about the company before embarking on the journey. Nevertheless I didn't fall to their gimmicks. Their so called head in a borrowed oversized suit, while trying to cone us to part away with our 19500, kept on bragging on how he travels to Dubai for vacation because gnld made him rich. The car that was parked outside the venue which he pointed was his, when I asked the gateman who drove the car in, the gateman said its one lady that went to pick something across the road. These guys are liars.
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gkemz:
He wants you to succeed and become a millionaire while he's feeding from hand to mouth by scamming gullible minds.

About 5yrs ago I traveled to Onitsha for an interview which was termed career talk because I was deceived by their name Intercom integrated which I thought was Intersos until I confirmed the difference. Intersos is a genuine international recruiting firm while intercoms Integrated is another name for gnld.
I regretted not researching about the company before embarking on the journey. Nevertheless I didn't fall to their gimmicks. Their so called head in a borrowed oversized suit, while trying to cone us to part away with our 19500, kept on bragging on how he travels to Dubai for vacation because gnld made him rich. The car that was parked outside the venue which he pointed was his, when I asked the gateman who drove the car in, the gateman said its one lady that went to pick something across the road. These guys are liars.
chai..just to make you believe them
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Timagex:

Yes. I do regular portraits, fashion and lifestyle shoots.
Can I get your number?
Re: How I Was Lured By Gnld by Timagex(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bobmarie:
Can I get your number?

08063793158. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.