Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight (30223 Views)

Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Devil1Messenger: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by ojesymsym: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Covid weldone o.
You have taken many lives, wrecked many jobs now you want to face people's career.
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by TMKsouth: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
I keep wondering what the response would have been if Australia was doing this to a black player undecided

Djokovic's mom has already claimed Australia is doing this because Serbia is a "small country".

4 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by BykeLaByke: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Make en stand en ground o.

Before person hear Djokovic retires from tennis due to heart problems. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
This world is more corrupt than Nigeria, many of us are starting to realise.

2 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by FarahAideed: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
I pray this man is not killed by the COVID cartel ...they are very very dangerous people

2 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by davit: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
This vaccine Na another serious scam.

2 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://independent.ng/djokovic-arrested-hours-after-winning-australian-visa-fight/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Is it not d same Australian govt that gave him visa to come to Australia? All this nonsense is a result of d hypocrisy of d Australian govt. They are forcing covid compliance on their citizens but gave visa to Djokovic despite knowing he isn't "vaccinated". It's when the citizens of Australia protested that they are being forced to observe covid rules against their will by d govt and d same govt is giving visa to an "unvaccinated" foreigner to come play tennis that d govt now decided to further mess itself up by trying to revoke d visa and deport Djokovic. They are being undone by their high-handedness and hypocrisy in handling the covid issue

6 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Kennyfancy(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Jealousy
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by lexy2014: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2022
davit:
This vaccine Na another serious scam.

Very serious scam

4 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by FarahAideed: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Is it not d same Australian govt that gave him visa to come to Australia? All this nonsense is a result of d hypocrisy of d Australian govt. They are forcing covid compliance on their citizens but gave visa to Djokovic despite knowing he isn't "vaccinated". It's when the citizens of Australia protested that they are being forced to observe covid rules against their will by d govt and d same govt is giving visa to an "unvaccinated" foreigner to come play tennis that d govt now decided to further mess itself up by trying to revoke d visa and deport Djokovic. They are being undone by their high-handedness and hypocrisy in handling the covid issue

They are just angry he announced his waiver in Social Media

2 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Leonbonapart(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Oyinbo no Send Anynody

Thats how they denied Jesus Visa
Thats why he hasn't Comeback
shame on you. Poor brat

1 Like

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Chatflick(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hit it next time and tag me..I have a price for you.. wink
Okay boss. No sha dey whine me grin
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Czario: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2022
BykeLaByke:
Make en stand en ground o.

Before person hear Djokovic retires from tennis due to heart problems. angry

Abi oo
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Chatflick:

Okay boss. No sha dey whine me grin
Don't worry you just tag me.. grin
Beat me to it..
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by eldoradoxx: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2022
I don't just understand this compulsory vaccination. Vaccinated people can transmit covid 19 like the unvaccinated people once they re both exposed to the virus only that the unvaccinated may likely develop more illness than the vaccinated we were told.
Novick is not covid positive and so why can't he enter any country? I though that the idea is to prevent the spread of the virus (which he does not have any to spread ), if it is, why is a healthy man who has negative PCR test not being allowed to enter a country he has valid visa to enter.

6 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by CaptainFM1: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2022
They will run the clock on him. By the time the dust will be settled, the tournament would be over.

1 Like

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Malawian(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Vaccination causing problems all over the world.

Yet you hardly see the unvaccinated dying.
The speed with which they developed a "Vaccine" for Covid is suspect. Vaccines takes years even decades to come online, not under a year like that of Covid.

I firmly believe they want to inject us with whatever is in that "Vaccine", they needed a pretext for it.

6 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Ishitinyourlife: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Foolish idiot,99% of covid deaths are people unvaccinated yet your stupid sef is saying unvaccinated people rarely die, ignorant clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by sterlingD(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2022
The government of Australia did not handle this issue well from the beginning and now it is blowing up in their face.
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by DaveHarry(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2022
So this people really and seriously don't want Djokovic to win this year's Australian open....
He's been too dominant or they don't want him to surpass His, Federer and Nadal record of 20 major tournament titles.
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by shezy14(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2022
kilisi:
I don't understand how Novak Djokovic should be given preferential treatment compared to the real Australian citizens.

I don't care if you are celebrity or not, but he shouldn't have been given an exemption that is against their immigration rules.

Besides, he's not a good role model as he is part of those spreading conspiracy theories regarding Covid-19.
it's not conspiracy theory if is true.
People who take the vaccine also get covid, die from it and also spread it, the vaccine is not effective it feels rushed, what those big companies and government care about is money!!!

6 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by ScamDemicEra: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Foolish idiot,99% of covid deaths are people unvaccinated yet your stupid sef is saying unvaccinated people rarely die, ignorant clown
Another vaccine junkie, spike protein factory salesman spotted spewing out fake statistic like his life depends on it !

You will always find one here and there -total losers as far as Nigeria is concerned.

7 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by DaveHarry(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Government policies world over are just causing confusion world over.
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by marsup: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
If the govt says anyone coming into the country must be vaccinated, and you don't want to.... Pls stay in your country. Every country with her own rules and regulations. Celebrity or not, you must respect others.

I will miss him though, if he doesn't play in this year's tournament.
Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by Jeromejnr(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Was expecting this comment. Why the thing pain you?

Pulling stats out of thin air..99% lol..

6 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by macaranta(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
kilisi:
I don't understand how Novak Djokovic should be given preferential treatment compared to the real Australian citizens.

I don't care if you are celebrity or not, but he shouldn't have been given an exemption that is against their immigration rules.

Besides, he's not a good role model as he is part of those spreading conspiracy theories regarding Covid-19.

Did he give himself the exemption? Or this is just another high profile pressure campaign to get everyone taking an ineffective, DNA altering, no liability for manufacturers, multiple booster shots requiring f-ing vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by mfm04622: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol!!!

All those dying of COVID-19, were they vaccinated?
It is the unvaccinated that are dying!!! How many vaccinated people have you heard died?

1 Like

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by DemMannaScam: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Very true. This shows that there are still people who can see through all the lies and deceit about the PLANdemic.

Unfortunately, fellows like socialmediaman & his likes have been thoroughly and irredeemably deceived. I've been asking the fellow these questions
*Where corona virus had been all these years. The years before 2020 nobody talked about taking covid 19 vaccine.
*Who created corona virus & why?

The fellow no fit answer simple questions. Even for a prize of $50, the guy has no answer to give. cheesy

Jeromejnr:

1 Like

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by tit(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sign of a failed tyranny in Australia

1 Like

Re: Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight by kilisi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
macaranta:

Did he give himself the exemption? Or this is just another high profile pressure campaign to get everyone taking an ineffective, DNA altering, no liability for manufacturers, multiple booster shots requiring f-ing vaccine

The AU open committee chairman gave him the exemption but it was against the country's covid-19 immigration guidelines.

So the central government has every right to deny him entry.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajax Beats VVV-Venlo 13 - 0, Lassina Traore Scores Five / FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video / All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.