Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors (6616 Views)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / No Salary Increment For Nigerian Workers – FG / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Vaccination grounds at 4.2%, 38 deaths recorded first week January

The National Primary Healthcare Development Agency has urged state governments to step up mass vaccination against COVID-19 as part of moves to combat the virus.

The agency, in its latest advisory obtained by one of our correspondents in Abuja, also urged state governors to enact and enforce vaccination mandate for local and state government workers.

This came to fore as the percentage for fully vaccinated Nigerians stalled at 4.2 per cent while those that had taken their first dose remained grounded at 9.8 per cent as of Sunday, January 9, 2021.

The NCDC in its daily updates continued to report increase in the number of fatalities reporting no fewer than 38 deaths between January 1 and January 8.

Despite the increasing number of cases and deaths, some states have not vaccinated up to 200,000 individuals while Abia, Kogi and Niger states have not commenced administration of booster shots.

While some states had commenced the booster administration, analysis by our correspondent revealed that Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Benue, Ebonyi, Imo, Kwara, Sokoto and Yobe had yet to administer boosters up to 100 residents.

While Imo had only administered ten booster shots, Ebonyi administered 52, Akwa Ibom administered 67 among others.

NPHCDA urges states to set up mass vaccination sites in markets, others

But the NPHCDA in its bid to speed up vaccination, in its advisory told governors that it was part of their responsibility to enact and to enforce vaccine mandate on state and local government workers.

The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha had in October announced that Federal Government workers who failed to show proofs of vaccination would be barred from government offices.

The Executive Director of the NPHCDA, Dr Faisal Shauib had another press briefing in 2021 had said that individuals who refused to get vaccinated would not be allowed to infect other people.

The Presidential Steering Committee went ahead to issue a vaccination mandate to Federal civil servants. The Boss Mustapha-led Committee had stated that Federal Civil servants without proof of vaccination and negative PCR tests would not be allowed into their respective offices as of December 1, 2021.

The federal civil servants who refused to adhere to the mandate were turned back home while others had to visit makeshift vaccination sites to get vaccinated.

State governments of Kaduna and Ondo states had also enforced vaccine mandate on state workers. But in a fresh advisory sighted by our correspondent, the NPHCDA advised governors to enact and enforce the same vaccination mandate on state and local government workers.

The advisory partly reads, “Enact and enforce vaccine mandate for all state and local government workers, direct mandatory set up of mass vaccination sites in public places including markets, parks, event centres, stadia and academic institutions.

“Approve and direct the release of state counterpart funds for advocacy, communication and social mobilization, logistics and additional teams in quarterly tranches.

“Pay weekly unscheduled visits to at least one mass vaccination site to supervise and motivate the vaccination teams, chair weekly review meetings with traditional and religious leaders to address vaccination gaps.

But the Senior Special Assistant to the FCT minister, Dr. Ejike Orji told one of our correspondents that the final decision to enforce the vaccine mandate lay on the minister.

He said, “Well the vaccine mandate is a Federal Government policy and it is expected that each state will start the process. A lot of people think we are trying to force it but what the government is saying is that if you have a right to not get vaccinated, other people also have rights to not getting the virus from you.”

“Sooner or later, the FCT will give the instruction. it is the mandate of the minister to do so and he will decide when to fully enforce it.”

In a related development, the Ekiti State Chief Judge, Justice John Adeyeye, has taken delivery of equipment to facilitate virtual court sittings, saying that he has issued a practice direction which includes among others use of appropriate technology for timely and effective disposal of cases.

The CJ, who spoke in Ado Ekiti while receiving laptops and printers from the state government for the commencement of virtual sessions in the courts, said that the new Practice Direction had been available for use by stakeholders in courts of the state since January 4.

Adeyeye said the objectives of the Practice Direction included “timely and efficient disposal of cases, use of suitable technology, just determination of proceedings, efficient use of available judicial and administrative resources among others.”

“Other aspects of the Practice Direction shall involve service of processes electronically, preparation for remote hearing, conduct of remote hearing, recording, adoption of written addresses, notice of delivery of judgments and rulings.

“The Practice Direction is pursuant to Section 274 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as Amended), Order 45 of the High Court of Ekiti State (Civil Procedure) Rules 2020, Section 354 (1) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Law of Ekiti State, 2014 and any other enabling legislations,” he said.

Accordingly, the Practice Direction shall apply to cases involving urgent or time-bound Interlocutory applications, fundamental human rights, where the applicant is in custody and other matters as the chief judge may approve.

The State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Wale Fapohunda (SAN), who presented the items to the CJ on behalf of the state government, said, “The equipment will serve as veritable tools in handling the virtual court sittings.”

https://punchng.com/enforce-compulsory-vaccination-for-lg-state-workers-fg-tells-govs/

1 Like

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by KeenD: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Hnnnnm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by inoki247: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
if everybody decide to take the Vaccine sef shey we gt enough wey go reach everybody....

First give people wey want...

24 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by helinues: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Ko Le werk

4 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by MadamExcellency: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
What an arrogant fool.

You didn't force compulsory payment of monthly salaries and pension to them but wants to inject nonsense chemicals into their body.

It's only in Nigeria that Failure shows much arrogance in foolishness.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Your deadly vaccine not for me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Irupetepete: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am beginning to believe this mandatory vaccination is being orchestrated by usa...
If you follow joe Biden on Facebook, he is always talking about vaccine and vaccination, mandatory vaccination...
He keeps hammering it everytime and our clueless government too have joined the gang..
Whosoever wants to be vaccinated should do it voluntarily...

17 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Quiny32323: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Stupid govt
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Judolisco(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
and buhari ministers dey catch covid anytime....make d stuff start from up na...arbi dem sef dey fear?

3 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is a clear sign of oppression, opposition of freewill and suppression from the FG to its subjects.

3 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Boogyman557: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Quiny32323: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lost an aunt from the vaccine stupid complication

10 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Authoreety: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Stupid government!

What are they afraid of?..... Those that have been vaccinated can't be infected anymore,so whats the stupid madness for?

7 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by candidbabe(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by BigYash: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quiny32323:
Lost an aunt from the vaccine stupid complication
So many died ,but the useless government won't say anything about that..

14 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Rebuke: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonsense. I keep asking the rationale behind this compulsory vaccination. Why not let people take it at their own will?

Vaccine that won't stop people from contracting the various and can't even cure it......

They will keep telling yhu the vaccine boost yhur immune system against covid_19 but I have heard and read that even the new variants have been found in many vaccinated people.

Confused bunch of people, yhu take the first shot, second shot then yhu have yhu have to take what they call the booster cheesy grin grin grin grin

I pity those who will be enslaved with the vaccine nonsense. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by do4luv14(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
*BILL GATES CONFESSION*

Bill Gates has demanded that all Covid 19 vaccines be withdrawn in all alternate universe?
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/7a2fd6f58232f8c4d8f418f436689c43?client=news

BREAKING NEWS
Bill Gates *CONFESSES* calls for the withdrawal of all Covid-19 Vaccines; “The vaccines are far more dangerous than anyone imagined”
BY DAILY EXPOSE ON AUGUST 29, 2021 • ( 192 COMMENTS )
In a shocking announcement, Bill Gates, billionaire Microsoft co-founder and the major force behind the COVID-19 vaccines, called for all the COVID-19 genetic-based vaccines to be taken off the market immediately.

In an often anguished 19-minute televised speech, Gates said: “We made a terrible mistake. We wanted to protect people against a dangerous virus. But it turns out the virus is much less dangerous than we thought. And the vaccine is far more dangerous than anyone imagined.”

“These vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca—they’re killing people left and right—and they’re injuring some people very badly,” Gates continued, waving his hands in the air at times for dramatic effect.

“The government’s own data shows us this is what’s happening. The CDC’s reporting system is showing, what?…around 13,000 deaths so far in the U.S. and over half a million adverse events. Well, we all know the reporting system is a sham.

“We know that VAERS [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System] captures only around one percent of what’s going on. So we’re talking over a million deaths from these Covid vaccines, and more than 60 million people with bad side effects.”

“This is not what we wanted. This is not acceptable,” Mr. Gates asserted.

Wall Street shares of all the major Covid vaccine companies plummeted by 20% to 30% as Mr. Gates announced that he was joining the urgent Citizen Petition filed by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense organization calling on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to immediately withdraw all the COVID vaccines from the market.

Gates continued: “Too many people who take these vaccines drop dead…one day, two days, five days after getting the shot. Other people suffer paralysis, blindness, convulsions, heart attacks, immune system collapse, blood clots, brain inflammation, lung or kidney damage, miscarriages, autoimmune disease, multiple organ system failure, permanent profound fatigue, and many other horrible problems.

“Of course, our Media Mouthpieces—I mean the mainstream news media, dismiss all these tragedies as ‘just a coincidence.'”

“The reason they say that,” Gates explained, “is because of what I did at Event 201, a Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation held in New York in October 2019 just a few weeks before we announced the actual pandemic. I got all the major newspapers, TV channels, and radio stations to agree to stick with the Official Narrative—‘the vaccines are safe and effective’—and to censor anybody who questions this line of BS.

“So the public never got to hear the evidence from hundreds of distinguished doctors and medical researchers who warned that the vaccines are dangerous and often lethal.”

“That was a huge mistake on my part,” Gates maintained, looking weary and at times teary-eyed. “We never should have done that. People have every right to be well-informed, to get all the facts so they can make a rational decision.”

Changing the topic as if to elicit sympathy, Mr. Gates confided: “I’ve been going through a rough time and doing a lot of soul-searching since Melinda dumped me. This divorce has caused me to take a good hard look at myself. I don’t want to be remembered as a monster who killed millions of people through deadly vaccines. I am not a monster. I am not a mass murderer. I don’t want to be remembered as a mass murderer by my family, my friends, and my company.

“Some people have called me a sociopath or even a psychopath because of my visionary schemes to help humanity—like reducing global warming by spraying dust into the upper atmosphere, or releasing millions of genetically-modified mosquitoes to combat dengue and Zika virus.”

“Melinda didn’t understand my dreams. She didn’t understand my relationship with Jeffrey Epstein… It was purely a casual friendship and had nothing to do with having sex with underage girls. Jeff ran a blackmail ring for Mossad, Israel’s spy agency, and I would never be so dumb as to risk putting myself in a compromising position.”

“But getting back to these vaccines,” Mr. Gates shifted gears as he regained his composure, “These products quite frankly do not meet the legal or scientific definition of a vaccine. They’re highly experimental injections which genetically instruct a person’s body to manufacture zillions of spike proteins. The injected material travels everywhere through the bloodstream, and soon your whole body is making these damn spike proteins.

“Now, the whistleblowers were telling us for over a year that the spike protein is a pathogen—it’s toxic and it also creates blood clots and damages multiple organs. Well, it turns out they were absolutely correct. And there’s other cutting-edge science in these vaccines that also turned out to be harmful, like a magnetic ingredient which turns people into human transmitters/receivers, but I am not at liberty to discuss these issues today, under the advice of legal counsel.”

“We thought we were doing some really cool things with these Covid vaccines—‘actually hacking the software of life,’ as my good friend Tal Zaks, Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer, once boasted. But we went too far. We blew it,” Gates confessed in a rare admission of defeat.

“Basically,” the Microsoft mogul conceded, “we tricked people into taking these vaccines. There was no need for them at all, since the COVID-19 respiratory virus is less deadly than the seasonal flu—and 99.9-plus percent of people recover spontaneously from infection with this virus within a few days.

“I supported the German research group which convinced the World Health Organization to accept the PCR diagnostic test as the ‘gold standard’—when any college student knows you can’t use the PCR test to diagnose for any disease. But we ramped up the test to 35 or 40 cycles so that 95 percent of the people would get false-positives. I don’t know why I did that. Mea culpa,” Gates shrugged as he drank a glass of water.

“To sum up,” Mr. Gates said, waving his fingers in the air, *_“The vaccines do NOT confer immunity, they do NOT prevent transmission of the virus. They only claim to reduce mild symptoms in infected people, and they don’t do a good job of that either, despite the inflated statistics. Countless people who get the shot are later diagnosed with COVID-19 infection.*_ Plus, there are many inexpensive, effective remedies that are widely used around the world to defeat COVID-19. There was no need for lockdowns or masks.”

“The whole thing is a farce, and I’m very, very, truly sorry,” Mr. Gates concluded as he dashed off the set without taking questions.

Shortly after his speech, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced that it is setting up a special $50 billion fund in tandem with the vaccine manufacturers to provide fair and just compensation for Covid vaccine victims and their families. The Gates Foundation also announced it has set up a separate $50 billion fund to provide free ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, budesonide, Vitamins D, C, and B, zinc, pine needle tea, N-acetyl cysteine, and other remedies to anyone who requests these treatments.

Hydroxychloroquine is known to be very effective in fighting COVID-19, but in order for the FDA to grant “Emergency Use Authorization” to the risky “vaccines” which failed all previous clinical trials, there had to be no other effective treatments available. So the prestigious Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine published bogus research papers to discredit hydroxychloroquine. The articles, which used fabricated data, were later retracted, but by then they had accomplished their purpose and the fake vaccines were rolled out by President Donald Trump on an unsuspecting, badly informed public.

The Biden administration, which is relentlessly pushing for all Americans to get the dangerous injections, had no immediate reaction to Gates’s bombshell speech. President Biden was reportedly asleep in the basement of his private home.

7 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by symbianDON(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
They didn't force palliatives on workers, they won't force timely payment of salaries on workers, they don't force prompt promotions on workers...but they are quick to force hardship, more hardship and nonsense vaccines....idiots!!

11 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by NwaNimo1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Biafraaa: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
I'm more afraid of this vaccine than the virus itself. Not a joke shocked sad

9 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by 07kjb: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
When things like this begin to happen every one should think deep and be wise

9 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Naughtysex: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
When will FG enforce development in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by ImoleNaija: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
As if they truly care about the people undecided. No be poverty dey make Policeman sell guns to cultists?

6 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by mindtricks: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Compulsory?
Hmm!
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by tstx(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damn
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by tit(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
What power does FG have to enforce vaccination?

3 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by tit(f): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can someone remind osinbanjo of the lives destroyed when Pfizer used Trovan vaccine in Kano.

7 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by rave1047: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
It will help
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by CocoaOla: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
The world order have left mad fg behind

The world order said 2022 will be the end of covid19

Fraudulent government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Outage At MMIA , Traps People Inside Elevator For 45 mins / Why Do Nigerians Celebrate Whenever A Leader Dies ? / Edo APC Start Jubilating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.