Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors (6628 Views)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / No Salary Increment For Nigerian Workers – FG / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by mediainc: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vaccination should not be made compulsory, we have rights, you can carry your tests first, infected ones should get vaccinated.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by CocoaOla: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Naughtysex:
When will FG enforce development in Nigeria?

Nigeria is designed not to work deliberately
Nigeria is designed to failed so that corruption can thrive

Fraudulent governments of Nigeria

Nigeria as a country is a huge scam

Is this one not yahoo plus

Old people are destroying Nigeria
From failed parenting to teaching young lad how to steal and be wayward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by jagged44: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
How would I know that the thing I am getting injected with is the American vaccine and not some cheap ass Indian vaccine?
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by oyeb15: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Useless government. You cannot catter for your citizens-no see security, no employment, unaffordable health and education, inflation, banditry, yet, they are more concerned about injecting dangerous substance into their citizens blood stream.

Though we all know Bubu problem, can't Osibanjo,a so called professor reason beyond reasonable doubt that those jabs are meant to weaken and take over our body natural defense against deceases and virus. It has been investigated that anyone that take those jab cannot exceed the next 20years.

The west are trying to control the world in every means. They will sell weapons to our government and also drop weapons for bandits in the Forest.
The sent anti-ritroviral drugs to Africa and this drug destroyed the immune systems of HIV patients and can no longer survive without the drug while normal HIV carriers live many years healthy without even knowing they have the virus.
The want to weaken our natural immune system with covid-19 jabs so that when the invent another virus in 2025....it will kill them all

1 Like

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Injera(f): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
tit:
Can someone remind osinbanjo of the lives destroyed when Pfizer used Trovan vaccine in Kano.
Where in the report is Osinbanjo name mentioned ?? Hate and jealousy have beclouded your reason.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by IgOga(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Vaccination grounds at 4.2%, 38 deaths recorded first week January

https://punchng.com/enforce-compulsory-vaccination-for-lg-state-workers-fg-tells-govs/

The mark of the beast will always be enforced. God help you if you take this vaccine. Hefaya straight grin grin grin grin

This thing isn't a vaccine o....4th injection in Israel and many countries planing for their 5th....a fully vaccinated person is one who is 6 feet under

3 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na by force?
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by dalass(f): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
inoki247:
if everybody decide to take the Vaccine sef shey we gt enough wey go reach everybody....

First give people wey want...

God bless you oh.

I was there taking modena vaccine while those who came for their second dose of astrazeneca were turned back because they didn't have it. Yet they're bent on making life difficult for people. Na by force?
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Godszilla: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
There is no scientific argument supporting this action. Nigerians have basically live as if covid doesnt exist. Is our health system overwhelmed? are people dying in their number from covid(proven)?even if its enforced are our govt ready to deal with the side effect complication? What are the people going to gain from force vaccination? this action is dumb dumber dumbest, defies logic and scientific mind in Nigeria. what we have been doing has basically worked so why do you want to complicate it?
Well bottom line is they have been supplied millions of doses and they need to report to their masters, this is neva about Nigerian's health, its neva was and never will be.
BeeBeeOoh:
Vaccination grounds at 4.2%, 38 deaths recorded first week January

https://punchng.com/enforce-compulsory-vaccination-for-lg-state-workers-fg-tells-govs/

1 Like

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by planetx: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
The more you vaccinate the more variants you create and the worse things get. Bunch of fvcking puppets, go and return the useless vaccines to your puppet masters who gave it to you and tell them to give their citizens dropping dead left right and center from the vaccines and virus

2 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Carlylepneuma: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wrong move, knw a guy that was vaccinated unknown to them he had kidney issues, later became sick, unconscious then was admitted to hospital they said they had to do operation worth Two Million and drain some water frm his body, only God knows frm where the water came frm bt it was as a result of the vaccine they injected him till this moment that brother is still unconscious after the operation and all... Its really not wise to enforce compulsory vaccination on people seriously because it is a social problem in damage....

1 Like

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Originalsly: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Irupetepete:
I am beginning to believe this mandatory vaccination is being orchestrated by usa...
If you follow joe Biden on Facebook, he is always talking about vaccine and vaccination, mandatory vaccination...
He keeps hammering it everytime and our clueless government too have joined the gang..
Whosoever wants to be vaccinated should do it voluntarily...

Read over the instructions in the post given to the Governors..... who in government can write such clear instructions?.... and what to do to have them enforced? They have directly passed on the instructions they were given. They should say the cost...... selling unwanted vaccines to Nigerians by force. Let's watch Wike.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by airoport: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Quiny32323:
Lost an aunt from the vaccine stupid complication

My condolences. So sad, avoidable, really. Please enlighten me on the adverse effect of the needle, that I may beware.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by emmyileri(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
When will federal government enforce payments of gratuity and pension to our fathers and mothers.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by panpan(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
They are called vaccines, but they are not vaccines.
The covid "vaccination" is not about your health. It's about control and submission.

The incentive to force people to take the "vaccines" did not originate from Nigeria.
There is heavy financial inducement for national and regional governments all over the world to enforce the jab.

It may be hard for state and local government workers, but refusing to take the covid jab would be a much better decision in the long term.

2 Likes

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Quiny32323: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
airoport:

My condolences. So sad, avoidable, really. Please enlighten me on the adverse effect of the needle, that I may beware.

First confirm with your doctor for your health history. She had several heart attacks because the BP went high after the 2nd dose.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by nelsonoba: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rebuke:
Nonsense. I keep asking the rationale behind this compulsory vaccination. Why not let people take it at their own will?

Vaccine that won't stop people from contracting the various and can't even cure it......

They will keep telling yhu the vaccine boost yhur immune system against covid_19 but I have heard and read that even the new variants have been found in many vaccinated people.

Confused bunch of people, yhu take the first shot, second shot then yhu have yhu have to take what they call the booster cheesy grin grin grin grin

I pity those who will be enslaved with the vaccine nonsense. undecided

Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by Arrowss(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
I took first dose last year, am supposed to take second dose this year on the 3rd, Of Jan, I called the nurse, she said the vaccine I took as first dose is not available (astrazeneca) that it's mordana that is available, that when it's available she will let me know, today is 10th, yet still not available. I asked of the implication of not taking the second dose as at when due, she said I'll have to start afresh as though I dint take the first dose, and she said it's one month after the date of second dose is due that it expires, that means if I don't take second those between 3rd of Jan and 3rd of Feb, the first dose expires. Kai, NIGERIA, Well, I dey wait make e expire make I go Sidon one place, I kuku don get the card for first dose, I no do again.
Re: Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors by UpwardMovement: 6:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Enforce the compulsory payment of salaries to state and local government workers..mumu government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims / Texas Governor Takes Immediate Action Against Same-sex Ruling… This Is HUGE / Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.