Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? (631 Views)

Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Us Non-immigrant Visa Documents To The Embassy: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? by slimtoy: 1:26am On Jun 18, 2011
Getting a legit travel document is just what you need rather than waste hundreds of thousand for someone to help you get a visa which has no guarantee apparently because the person helping you does not work with the embassy.Why not apply for the visa your self and save more.
for further inquiry call me on 08023794954
make the right choice today
Re: Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? by justwise(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2011
slimtoy:

Getting a legit travel document is just what you need rather than waste hundreds of thousand for someone to help you get a visa which has no guarantee[b] apparently because the person helping you does not work with the embassy[/b].Why not apply for the visa your self and save more.
for further inquiry call me on 08023794954
make the right choice today

Lies!!! u don't need to know anybody in the embassy to be able to secure a visa, ur dubious activities are the problem.

Stop selling fake/forged documents to applicants
Re: Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? by slimtoy: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2011
Mr just wise or what do you call your self don't you know how to read and understand??
please before you open your mouth to say rubbish please understand the topic.
i guess you are one of the bad belle people on Naira land that is why you are still here
nobody ever said any thing on knowing/working with the embassy.
Re: Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? by Vicjustice: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
slimtoy:

Mr just wise or what do you call your self don't you know how to read and understand??
i guess you are one of the bad belle people on Naira land that is why you are still here
   I expected you to be wise enough to realise your trait of acting stupidly and rashly and therefore feel embarrased at the folly of your original post; But how you manage to still have the guts to return to this silly thread and rant your nonentity is a wonder.
Re: Do You Need Travel Documents To Apply For A Visa? by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
slimtoy:

'
If i'm to be honest i don't expect you to say anything sensible, so if pointing out ur dubious business makes me a 'bad bell person'' then i'm quite happy to live with that any day anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Up For A Different Kind Of Travel? / German Visa Appointment Service / Truck Brings Bridge Crashing Down In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.