Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Is This A Witchcraft Activity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This A Witchcraft Activity? (165 Views)

Teen Patti Activity APK Latest Version For Android / Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Witchcraft Activity? by Savsav8: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please help me.

My father died untimely and since then We have been having family problems with his senior brother and wife.

Something strange happened recently and that's why am here.

Sometime last month his my uncle's wife came knocking at my younger brother door and when he answered, the woman asked him to open the door and come out using his back.
My brother refused and came out using front. She became angry and tell my brother that anything he sees he should take.

What's the meaning of this?

(This woman attends sabbath church and is diabolical)
Re: Is This A Witchcraft Activity? by Ammishaddai: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
My brother, just be careful with these people because they can go to any length to frustrated and destabilize your life and that of your siblings. Now I'll advice that you start soaking yourselves in serious prayers and regular church activities for proper protection from God. Remember, they are stronger than you, but they can't be stronger than the God who created them
Re: Is This A Witchcraft Activity? by luxi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Needs serious prayer. Can i link you with my pastor? very powerful.
Re: Is This A Witchcraft Activity? by Cholls(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
My brother Don't let anybody put fear in you. Don't acknowledge their negative energy... It is only when you Approve of their negativity as your beliefs you start to experience evil energy in your life inform of chaos

(1) (Reply)

Stewardship Of Dr. Lateef Olatunji, The 4th Rector Of FEDPOFFA / Davido Battle Dance With Fidelity Bank Manager On Stage / Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.