Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences (1740 Views)

Dreams Witcraft And Spells... Myths VS Facts / Welcome To Hypnosis Whatsapp Tv / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Okay to address the post in detail which @2RUTHHURTS

Mentioned me in I want to quickly drop this information here before I get back to my sessions.

Now in the case of the trader whose N400k was supposed turned to paper that was very elementary hypnosis I can teach a primary 9 school student

It's so elementary and easy to also spot. Basically they hypnotize you I varied means and tell you to receive payment for your services.

Now it can be as follows someone can even come the previous day or week and hypnotize you and tell you that you will be paid for xyz bags of rice 9f whatever produce on so so day at so so time and you must accept whatever you are paid and that you won't remember the person forever who paid you . grin

At the said time even if the person gives you stones as money you will accept.

But it's tricky to use an object that doesn't resemble money at all or it may break the hypnotic hold so better use fake currency or papers cut in the shape of money.

Infact one can hypnotize you and tell you everytime you see me you will have sex with me. I have seen cases where young ladies came to me that they couldn't break a hold someone had over her even though she was married. It turned out the young man had hypnotized her when they met several years ago and she didn't know it grin.

Someone can even hypnotize you to believe you are seeing crippled man walk or a blind person see too the extent you would swear on your life that you saw it but alas grin

Infact one can hypnotize you to believe you have a sickness and you will actually start manifesting the physical symptoms of the illness but here is the catch despite showing these symptoms every hospital they take you too , your results will not show any underlying medical conditions and it will leave the doctors confused . grin

Now can one who has been hypnotized know? No, you will never ever know or even remember you where taken somewhere and hypnotized..

I know someone who got a job by hypnotizing the HRM of a large corporation .. he had the lady hypnotized that when she sees his CV she will employ him and it worked . The next day he went to her office without an appointment when she saw his name she asked him into her office took his resume and like that he got a job. How did I know all this? The lady resigned and sacked the young man because she wanted him to work in her poultry as the hypnosis was still activated that anywhere she worked she would take him grin
He came to me for help to break it .. irony right?

Anyway now lets go to Witcraft briefly. Witchcraft as I said before is different.. it's more deeper and devastating.

Forget what the religious liars here post and claim they have faced witches and wizards and such that is fantasy induced delusions of self grandeur. grin

Witches operate strictly with the astral plain and are very powerful why? They are masters of the astral plain forget what Nollywood shows you with a pastor shouting jesus and pointing fingers a lightening strikes grin

It's a movies ... You don't deal with issues of spells by shouting jesus and holding a Quran no you go into the astral plain to fix what has been broken.

Witches can alter your spiritual aura by placing a hex on your astral cloak so that anyone who wants to help you will just get irritated , yes it's very possible. They can alter your radiation of spirit so that certain things coming your way can just deviate and they can inflict massive damage to your body like I said in my past writing anyone who wants to destroy your body simply has to attack your astral cloak.

This is different from hypnosis.

Witcraft is inherently evil and negative

Spells are different there are good and bad spells

With spells you can influence Someone actions via their dreams and spirit .

Its with spells you can make someone owing you money pay you if for instance someone you borrowed and has refused to repay you can through a spell make it everywhere they look during the day or night they will see your face and come and repay you. Infact you can go a step furher and in the dark spells send affliction their way or affect their emotional and mental well being that they start to see you in dreams or even nightmares until they do what you want grin

I hope I have clarified the following?

Please for deeper information contact me via WhatsApp or join my telegram classes

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Spells can be used for various purposes both negative and positive.

Be wary

Now the main difference between Witcraft and spells in witcraft there must be an exchange and a bridge spiritually

In spells there doesn't have to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2021
You're a certified spiritualist

I reckon with many of the deep things on this post which so many people don't know to the deep form you've expressed it

Nice one.

1. you go into the astral plain to fix what has been broken.

2. Witches operate strictly with the astral plain

And that's why a Sharman, healer, priest always would need to first inspect the astral lines to probe underlining issues before doing anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Some of the points I feel you should address in future is " Body Damage, healing, sickness and how to undo damage done to the physical body through the astral plains"

Like how to repair a perforated astral cloak so it heals and the person gets re-energized

How to cure chronic fatigue and sickness through altering astral patterns that were induced to cause sickness

How to change the astral form of a person after witches alters it so a spiritual blockage is formed and one's personal astral configuration begins to fight against him or her

How to guard against the flood of degenerative and negative waves used by witches to deviate ones attention off a path they would have naturally succeeded

How to remove and deactivate negative spells

How to demystify and uncover a witch

Many people do not know these things. It has taken me over 15 years to monitor things to gain insights on these things and I wouldn't mind depending my knowledge on these.. And more

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Where is Nutella?

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fixey:
Some of the points I feel you should address in future is " Body Damage, healing, sickness and how to undo damage done to the physical body through the astral plains"

Like how to repair a perforated astral cloak so it heals and the person gets re-energized

How to cure chronic fatigue and sickness through altering astral patterns that were induced to cause sickness

How to change the astral form of a person after witches alters it so a spiritual blockage is formed and one's personal astral configuration begins to fight against him or her

How to guard against the flood of degenerative and negative waves used by witches to deviate ones attention off a path they would have naturally succeeded

Many people do not know these things. It has taken me over 15 years to monitor things to gain insights on these things and I wouldn't mind depending my knowledge on these.. And more

Hmmmm you have deep knowledge I see

Yes I understand what you speak of

I keep the deeper lectures strictly on my telegram classes

Where I vet participants

You would agree this knowledge isn't for everyone

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

.. Kikiki
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fixey:
Where is Nutella?

I am sure she will soon be here
grin

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

grin
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fixey:

.. Kikiki

. Let's say, I've been under studying witches, spells, necromancer, Sharman for a very long time

I know some very very powerful witches one is a close friend grin

Some very popular pastors seek her services

What I dislike about witcraft is their blood arts though very potent but still I find it distasteful

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I know some very very powerful witches one is a close friend grin

Some very popular pastors seek her services

What I dislike about witcraft is their blood arts though very potent but still I find it distasteful

Let
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fixey:

Let's say I've been a victim here so in the cause of our wars, I had to go deeper to understand the see enemies in order to come out top

One thing bothers me deeply. Rather a few.

Perhaps I'll contact you in 2/4 weeks if it's not too late. It borders around aura damage and repair.

Aura damage is a serious affliction. Did you take on a very powerful daughter of the moon head on? grin

Oga you get mind o

Anyways I am here for you

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Aura damage is a serious affliction. Did you take on a very powerful daughter of the moon head on? grin

Oga you get mind o

Anyways I am here for you

Smiles.
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. I'm busted. I took on 3 strong persons. One died. One suffered deadly wounds I also left with my own fair share of the damage. Been trying to accelerate the healing process.

I need to get back on track quickly, there's a very powerful foe I have to content with

Hmmmm

Just be well prepared

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Fixey: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hmmmm

Just be well prepared

Smiles.
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Divoc19(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good post as usual

How do I get you on WhatsApp? Am not on telegram yet

GofuckYourself:

Where I vet participants

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Divoc19:
Good post as usual

How do I get you on WhatsApp? Am not on telegram yet

Just send me a DM and we will share contacts that way
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Divoc19(f): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sent awaiting your response

GofuckYourself:

Just send me a DM and we will share contacts that way

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Divoc19:
Sent awaiting your response

I responded
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by olorunyomi25149: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
:Hmmmm you have deep knowledge I see Yes I understand what you speak of I keep the deeper lectures strictly on my telegram classes .. Kikiki
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
olorunyomi25149:
:Hmmmm you have deep knowledge I see Yes I understand what you speak of I keep the deeper lectures strictly on my telegram classes .. Kikiki

Your point is ?

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Pacyrus(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Where I vet participants

pls my boss can you add me to your telegram group? I have been sending you a few messages without your reply.
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pacyrus:
pls my boss can you add me to your telegram group? I have been sending you a few messages without your reply.

I didn't see your messages

Apologies

Kindly delete your number from public space
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Divoc19(f): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Thank you plenty. smiley

GofuckYourself:

I responded
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Divoc19:
Thank you plenty. smiley

You are welcome
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by idomalord: 6:15am On Feb 10, 2021
@ gofuckyourself you seem vast in spiritual stuff. I understand your contact to be private but could u pls email me at idomalord@gmail.com with phone number so that we WhatsApp
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2021
idomalord:
@ gofuckyourself you seem vast in spiritual stuff. I understand your contact to be private but could u pls email me at idomalord@gmail.com with phone number so that we WhatsApp

Done

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fixey:
Where is Nutella?
Any witch that attack me consistently will die a miserable death by the power of God. angry
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin
Stop ascribing powers to witches, witches are the lowest in the demon rank, they can only cause small havoc no matter how powerful they are. They are not as strong as you claim them are, I know you are trying to recruit members into witchcraft, telling them to pm you and all of that. My father in heaven will destroying their works, God is the father of all spirits and all powers belong to him, witches cannot harm those that serve God, we are protected by of God, we are under his wings, no witch can or will hypotize me, that witch MUST die in the process so far I am in good terms with my father and I pray always.

I remember when a witch tried to make me to trip and fall down from a stair case in the realm of the spirit, the power of God really dealt with the witch, in the realm of the spirit she have people, both men and ladies under her spell, people she have hypnotized, I managed to free some before I woke up from the dream.
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
Stop ascribing powers to witches, witches are the lowest in the demon rank, they can only cause small havoc no matter how powerful they are. They are not as strong as you claim them are, I know you are trying to recruit members into witchcraft, telling them to pm you and all of that. My father in heaven will destroying their works, God is the father of all spirits and all powers belong to him, witches cannot harm those that serve God, we are protected by of God, we are under his wings, no witch can or will hypotize me, that witch MUST die in the process so far I am in good terms with my father and I pray always.

I remember when a witch tried to make me to trip and fall down from a stair case in the realm of the spirit, the power of God really dealt with the witch, in the realm of the spirit she have people, both men and ladies under her spell, people she have hypnotized, I managed to free some before I woke up from the dream.

A witch tried to make you trip and fall down the stairs?

Hahahahaha

Aunty is everything okay? Is there something you are not telling us?

grin

It will be well with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
GofuckYourself:

A witch tried to make you trip and fall down the stairs?

Hahahahaha

Aunty is everything okay? Is there something you are not telling us?

grin

It will be well with you
I am into spiritual warfare.
Re: Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences by HelpYourself(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
I am into spiritual warfare.
Hahahahahahahaha

grin

Hahahaha

grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Just Love Nigerian Men / This Is What The Appearance Of 'M' Letter On Your Palm Means. / Aarodoms Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.