Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely (6125 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!! / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Janiewinkle: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
The death of Jennifer, the UNIJOS 300level student is a wake-up call for all women. Never Trust your boyfriend 100% completely.
Kindly watch my take on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HXE7EMJOE
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jennifer was just another lazy Nigerian girl who wanted a flashy lifestyle without paying the price for it.

And I hope and pray that more of this will continue happening until our ladies get the message, because right now , there are still many idiots out there still meeting Yahoo boys as we speak

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by posty56: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nigerian women should know the kind people they are following oo, I saw a video yesterday from my friends status were two men killed a woman like it's nothing, one was stabbing her stomach the other was butchering her neck, even chicken can't be killed like that, I have not recovered since that video is still in my memory women abeg make una they careful not all that glitters is gold

13 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
posty56:
Nigerian women should know the kind people they are following oo, I saw a video yesterday from my friends status were two men killed a woman like it's nothing, one was stabbing her stomach the other was butchering her neck, even chicken can't be killed like that, I have not recovered since that video is still in my memory women abeg make una they careful not all that glitters is gold
Send the link make I add am to my collection. I dey do awareness for some of students, and their wayward sisters

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by siofra(f): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Jennifer was just another lazy Nigerian girl who wanted a flashy lifestyle without paying the price for it.

And I hope and pray that more of this will continue happening until our ladies get the message, because right now , there are still many idiots out there still meeting Yahoo boys as we speak
Na this Kain thread you go run kitikiti come yarn rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
J[s]ennifer was just another lazy Nigerian girl who wanted a flashy lifestyle without paying the price for it[/s].

Come you see what I cancelled there..make sure you don't say that again concerning issues like this..
Let me ask you a very direct question..did your mom follow your dad when he lacked much financially or did your dad never spent money on your mom and take her out just to woo her?
Now why did your dad not harm her saying she was greedy?
Nothing wrong In a woman going with a wealthy guy.. no one loves poverty..
If you have a sister you can tell her to follow a wretched guy so they won't use her too.. undecided
You can take it personal if you want but it's just the Most truthful and blunt fact..

19 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by posty56: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Send the link make I add am to my collection. I dey do awareness for some of students, and their wayward sisters
I can't I watched it twice and never went there again, only the thought sends shiver to my spines,

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Vinnie2000(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lols@the OP.. cheesy

Wetin Concern Nigerian Girls and Trust?

Once u have a Nice crib, small cash and during Knacking, u go 2 or 3 rounds, They lose their Senses!
They will give you dier Towtow as Breakfast, lunch and dinner! cool cheesy

Dat's y Yahoo Boys will Continue to Finish these Greedy babes!

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Na this Kain thread you go run kitikiti come yarn rubbish
I have told you that you're free to join Jennifer in the ritualist den. Or don't you want to roll with the "big boys" again? grin

Mtchwww....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Stop trying to prove to me that you're stupid. I already know that .
The way that woman is huh? grin
You go open mouth dey insult person wey born you think say you dey insult women..
Keep it up till it touch you directly maybe then you can still say it's greed..bunch of brainless kids Parading as men..I spit on you and the fellow gullible ones that are gonna support that statement you made .

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Draslo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
The average Nigerian unmarried woman/girl is only yours when she's around you. Fact.

To be honest I don't exactly feel sorry for her and all the girls whosetime will up shortly cos of this useless lifestyle of hanging out with random guys cos they have maybe two cars and a flat and maybe 10-30m in their account. They literally sell their soul to these guys. Your girlfriend that you think highest she's cheating with one or two other guys says yes every time to an orgy with like 5 guys chilling in a hotel room because all Dem boys drive Lexus.

Ogun kill the woman who dies because her greed resulted in selling her vagina. Ogun kill het twice.

8 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Remove your stupidity from my mentions abeg. If you want, go and date all the ritualist out there. But don't complain when you become a victim . Simple
Then keep mute if you ain't reasonable enough to know that you displayed your lack of intelligence up there.. uncultured being..
Better respect yourself and stop spewing garbage with your misogynistic mentality..spits on you and all who justify women death saying it's greed..

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Draslo:
The average Nigerian unmarried woman/girl is only yours when she's around you. Fact.

To be honest I don't exactly feel sorry for her and all the girls whosetime will up shortly cos of this useless lifestyle of hanging out with random guys cos they have maybe two cars and a flat Lu's maybe 20-30m in their account. They literally sell their soul to these guys. Your girlfriend that you think highest she's cheating with one or two other guys says yes every time to an orgy with like 5 guys chilling in a hotel room because all Dem boys drive Lexus.

Ogun kill the woman who dies because her greed resulted in selling her vagina. Ogun kill het twice.
Same thing is gonna befall you..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Draslo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing is gonna befall you..
I'm not an alatenuje. Life isn't easy for me like that. Nobody will call me and flex me with whatever I wanna eat and drink, then proceed to fuckkk my brains out, probably call her very hot friends to flex my dickk in our hotel suite for the next 3 days then credit me 100-500k when I'm tired and want to leave. Absolutely nobody. So it ain't gonna fall on me.

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Truvelisback(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Nigerian girls are slaves to money that's why many of them are victims of all these. I knew a girl who left Warri to live with a guy who has money. The annoying part was that the guy doesn't even love this girl but this girl was just forcing herself on the guy. The guy ended up banging this girl day by day until this girl got pregnant. After she birth a baby boy, na so my guy Dump her ass. Now, she is struggling on her own. Until Nigerian girls Stop being Slaves to money, men will keep using & abusing them.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Draslo:

I'm not an alatenuje. Life isn't easy for me like that. Nobody will call me and flex me with whatever I wanna eat and drink, then proceed to fuckkk my brains out, probably call her very hot friends to flex my dickk in our hotel suite for the next 3 days then credit me 100-500k when I'm tired and want to leave. Absolutely nobody. So it ain't gonna fall on me.
Good for you then don't wish evil against others...mind what you say regarding people's life..she doesn't deserve to die just the same way none of your family also dont deserve to..

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then keep mute if you ain't reasonable enough to know that you displayed your lack of intelligence up there.. uncultured being..
Better respect yourself and stop spewing garbage with your misogynistic mentality..spits on you and all who justify women death saying it's greed..
[/s] You should be ashamed of yourself for using your rants to support these useless and lazy girls who intentionally date ritualist all to the detriment of their own safety .

Instead of you to send stern warnings that would admonish them on the need to work hard for that flamboyant a lifestyle, you are here busy creating lowest form of stupidity for women who want to date rich men that don't have legitimate or known sources of income.

Who dash you rich ...which man in his senses will want to follow a useless woman that does not know how to struggle ? Mtchwww...and at the end , dimwits like you will be saying thatmen are at fault ,when in reality, it is your greed that took you in the direction of trouble.

Come to think of it, which gutter did you crawl out from ? Whay sort of poverty is driving you to only follow ritualists and Yahoo boys who only want to use your eyes and private parts for rituals, eh? Wallahi you dey mad o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Draslo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for you then don't wish evil against others...mind what you say regarding people's life..she doesn't deserve to die just the same way none of your family also dont deserve to..
Yeah man...I still don't give a shite

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You should be ashamed of yourself for using your rants to support useless and lazy girls who intentionally date ritualist all to the detriment of their own safety .

Instead of you to send stern warnings and admonish them on the need to work hard for the flamboyant lifestyle, you are here busy creating low-level stupidity for women who want to date rich men that don't have legitimate or known sources of income.

Who dash you rich ...who wan follow useless woman wey no sabi struggle ? Mtchwww...and at the end of dimwits like you will be saying that men are at fault. When in reality, it is your greed that led you in the direction of trouble.

Come to think of it, which gutter did you crawl out from ? Whay sort of poverty is driving you to only follow ritualist who only want to use your eyes and private parts for rituals, eh? Wallahi you dey mad o.
Come on keep mute again..address an issue sensibly not justifying someone's death indirectly...that girl has a mum..she has siblings..where are all there nonsense coming from..
undecided
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Draslo:

Yeah man...I still don't give a shite
Good for you..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nigerian girls are slaves to money that's why many of them are victims of all these. I knew a girl who left Warri to live with a guy who has money. The annoying part was that the guy doesn't even love this girl but this girl was just forcing herself on the guy. The guy ended up banging this girl day by day until this girl got pregnant. After she birth a baby boy, na so my Dump her ass. Now, she is struggling on her own. Until Nigerian girls Stop being Slaves to money, men will keep using abusing them.
Are you telling me ? Baba, I have seen girls leave Oshodi at 11pm at night just to meet their Yahoo guys in Lekki at 1am in the morning .

Sometime when you confront them with the issue and try to reason with them about the risk involved ,they will tell you "Bros, nothing dey happen ; I trust my guy ".Can you imagine?

What even worries me the most is that some of these girls are not even the fulltime oloshos wey dey run streets . They are all these lazy and useless females claiming students in tertiary institutions , who just want to enjoy having flashy lifestyle at another person's cost

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by webhead: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You should be ashamed of yourself for using your rants to support useless and lazy girls who intentionally date ritualist all to the detriment of their own safety .

Instead of you to send stern warnings and admonish them on the need to work hard for the flamboyant lifestyle, you are here busy creating low-level stupidity for women who want to date rich men that don't have legitimate or known sources of income.

Who dash you rich ...who wan follow useless woman wey no sabi struggle ? Mtchwww...and at the end of dimwits like you will be saying that men are at fault. When in reality, it is your greed that led you in the direction of trouble.

Come to think of it, which gutter did you crawl out from ? Whay sort of poverty is driving you to only follow ritualist who only want to use your eyes and private parts for rituals, eh? Wallahi you dey mad o.
ignore that guy bro.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by placeofallure(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:

You awareness? I laugh in Mandarin! Awareness my foot! People who do awareness or volunteer work are people who the blood of humaneness and sympathy is flowing in their vein. With your comment up there, you sounded like a cold, mean, brutal soldier bereft of emotions. Just say you want the video!

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The issue here is that people like you will continue being stupidly in love for ritualist all because you do not want to settle down and work . So if you like, continue your rants. Las , las your head or body will probably be found in either one uncompleted building or bush
Good that you are getting back to your Senses and realizing that you made a wrong statement..you see the nonsense you or anyone keep saying to women and myself..
As I said earlier anything you say here is indirectly to your mother so keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Truvelisback(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Are you telling me ? Baba, I have seen girls leave Oshodi at 11pm at night just to meet their Yahoo guys in Lekki at 1am in the morning .

Sometime when you confront them with the issue and try to reason with them about the risk involved ,they will tell you "Bros, nothing dey happen ; I trust my guy ".Can you imagine?

What even worries me the most is that some of these girls are not even the fulltime oloshos wey dey run streets . They are all these lazy and useless females claiming students in tertiary institutions , who just want to enjoy having flashy lifestyle at another person's cost
Some of these girls are even here as i am talking to u. Just hold small roughs, that's all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by placeofallure(f): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I have taken it upon myself to do awareness for the next generation of girls, since dimwits like you cannot do it because of your compromised lifestyle

Good luck trying but the way you talked....you even dared to pray for more evil to happen, you have failed before taking off.
Many of you sit behind your keyboard, with your leprosy infested fingers and type rubbish. People like us look at your foolhardiness in dismay, because it's only a dimwit that's capable of such tomfoolery. Be gone Mr. Foolish!

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You must be suffering from a rare strain of selective amnesia. Better see a psychiatrist before you forget why you are here . Nonsense
Get a life and stop proving how brainless you are on here..let those bunch of weaklings keep supporting your brainlessness you blockhead..
Come online to prove how hard you are huh..come on kid you ain't..you are just like the rest of your gullible ones here who are very quick to bash women...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Scared Of Girls / Five Deadly Terms Used By Women / Ladies, When Your Shadow Refuses To Participate In Your Lies (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.