Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 (37097 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
GreatTormentor:
I thank God for the life of the Vice President just like JESUS CHRIST, they will bring all kind of accusations to demean people that are greater than their great grandfathers and generations, I wish I am so criticized like the amiable undisputed incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, your excellency Professor Yemi Osibanjo, the performer and enigma of greatness and unparallel grace, your enemies will die for your sake to be at your peak, anyone that want to stop you will be in grave when you become president

so it has now to come to d point where osinbajo is now being compared to Jesus as if osinbajo is a reflection of the character and lifestyle of jesus.

so tell me, how is osinbajo a performer, an enigma of greatness, an unparallel grace and how has he used these qualities since 2015 to move nigeria forward?
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Share photos of you and your oga signing resignation letter. That’s all we want to see. Incompetent dwarf.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by femicyrus(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
techmo:
Nice picture... I wonder what can make me run if I was a Vice President
When you are frying plantation in the kitchen for
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
More
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nicenixon: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Asgard63:
If they open osibanjo looting profile .. some mouths go AH.. forever.

Nice PR..

No be everybody dem go fool
we all know that none of the politicians is a saint.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by TheGift: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Asgard63:
If they open osibanjo looting profile .. some mouths go AH.. forever.

Nice PR..

No be everybody dem go fool

Where is His looting Profile? Since you know so much, why don’t you open it for us? Ever distrusting, suspicious and see-nothing-good-in-anything-nigeria, Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by ambimo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
SkullMinerSW:
Tinubu has the infinity symbol and Osibanjo has the 5 pointed star symbol.

And this people go to Church and Mosque every week shocked.
what does the star stand for sir?
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
heniford2:
All for 2023 undecided hope everyone is aware that ApC took us into worst level of poverty, hardship, backwardness insecurity and lies, disobidence of judiciary, economy collapsing are you guys aware 2023 is coming let's be wise our vote our power Never again vote APC again Guys think a cup of Rice that was sold for 50naira is 150naira local that's 200% increase we are waiting for what APC will use for campaign is either another party or nothing Nigerians never APC again Never!!!!

What is the difference between APC and PDP? We don’t care about party let them show us the candidates before they get to primaries so we know which one we will support
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo
Omo ale!
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by heniford2: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Speaktruth88:

What is the difference between APC and PDP? We don’t care about party let them show us the candidates before they get to primaries so we know which one we will support
the difference is big in PDP time with 1k you can afford a decent meal and have extra change available,during PDP time we where not owning anybody up to 30 trillion dollars,in PDP time a bag of Rice was sold for 5k or 7k but a bag of Rice is sold for 30k local while reformed once sold at 40k to 48k,

during PDP time dollar was 150 or 190 but today a dollar is stand for 500,During PDP time we never has much crisis like this time fulani stopping farms from farming, PDP a bag of beans was sold at 12k but today a bag of beans 40k,PDP we had say we where allowed to protects for bad governance but know try it,PDP gas was cheap 12kg was 3200 but know 12kg 9k during PDP we can boast of full three(3) square food but know can you,fuel 165 but PDP 65 naira why did we allowed this demons rob us
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
heniford2:
the difference is big in PDP time with 1k you can afford a decent meal and have extra change available,during PDP time we where not owning anybody up to 30 trillion dollars,in PDP time a bag of Rice was sold for 5k or 7k but a bag of Rice is sold for 30k local while reformed once sold at 40k to 48k,

during PDP time dollar was 150 or 190 but today a dollar is stand for 500,During PDP time we never has much crisis like this time fulani stopping farms from farming, PDP a bag of beans was sold at 12k but today a bag of beans 40k,PDP we had say we where allowed to protects for bad governance but know try it,PDP gas was cheap 12kg was 3200 but know 12kg 9k during PDP we can boast of full three(3) square food but know can you,fuel 165 but PDP 65 naira why did we allowed this demons rob us

What are you talking about? It’s like me coming to say in 1960 things were cheaper than in 2022. Of course they were. It was a different time.

The same thieves that were in PDP and brought us to this point are in APC. All of them. Show us good candidates and stop trying to sell us fake political parties.

There is no difference between the two parties. The decision on who will be president will depend on the quality of candidates put forward so start by showing us who PDP want to put forward to primaries because if it is the same thieving Atiku you have lost already.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Afobaba33(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
I will vote for him if he decides to run for the post of Mr President
None can match him
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by heniford2: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Speaktruth88:

What are you talking about? It’s like me coming to say in 1960 things were cheaper than in 2022. Of course they were. It was a different time.

The same thieves that were in PDP and brought us to this point are in APC. All of them. Show us good candidates and stop trying to sell us fake political parties.

There is no difference between the two parties. The decision on who will be president will depend on the quality of candidates put forward so start by showing us who PDP want to put forward to primaries because if it is the same thieving Atiku you have lost already.
1960 and 2000 are not the same we are talking about 2015 till 2022 a period of just just 7yrs undecided if you say that its the same people that are in PDP that are in APC why are Nigerian still suffering, alot has change in a space of 7years thats wonderful are you aware in US a loaf of bread in has been the same price since 1882 does it mean the have not been change of political party, APC has nothing to offer is it osibanjor the Vise president that you hope to deliver a failure with just look at there manifest does it mean he cannot advice the president on where things are wrong am asking is it Tinibu or Bello who the hell are you backing on in APC who what record do they have forget APC let's talk about PDP we thought we saw an angel we decided to throw aware our devil that we understood perfectly tell me who are you backing on in APC come 2023 that can deliver with this rubbish buhari has done making us both international and local weak
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Alfabest07(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeWrites:
More
that white teddy in the last frame, i like.. cool
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Imagynation: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Believe politicians at your own peril.Osi about that did not run when Christians are being killed like cat fish is now running like a mad man Continue. I know why he so much loved the first pictue.Ti spite other candidates that no one can gbe body like him.Unfortunately,what Nigerian's need now is more than running frantically but running with your senses intact and running targetively.IF the VPN could be running like that to pick a call,that means he is not normal too.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nubski2021: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pls smbody help me, IS THAT BUHARI SITTING ON THE FLOOR?
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by ElValiente(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Nobody moves!!!!
Nobody get hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nubski2021: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
HeWrites:
More
Is that BUHARI SITTING ON THE FLOOR
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by okefranci: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
kiss
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by annisy(f): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
This man wants to be president but can he go against tinubu only time will tell
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by orisa37: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
HE IS ALERT 24/7.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Kaymaxine(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Everything na saka
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by heniford2: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
DabuIIIT:

This is exactly what I always say.... people only criticize you because you are greater and more successful than they can ever be...that's the way you and your fellow afonjas have always been criticising and attacking the Igbos day and night.... gringrin grin
talk more of buhari been criticize as his great man grin cheesy get sense small naw

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
U say wetin ? See as I jus dey look u

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by crackhouse(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
They don carry come again.. election is getting closer they will start bringing out different strategies to sell themselves to gullible Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by calcal: 2:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Osinbajo or Yahaya, one of them sa.

Old man Tinubu GO HOME, your mother calling you.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 11, 2022
ambimo:
what does the star stand for sir?
It is used by pagans and those versed in the ancient mysteries from Babylon. Similar to Tinubu's infinity symbol.

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by virginchaser(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2022
GreatTormentor:
I thank God for the life of the Vice President just like JESUS CHRIST, they will bring all kind of accusations to demean people that are greater than their great grandfathers and generations, I wish I am so criticized like the amiable undisputed incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, your excellency Professor Yemi Osibanjo, the performer and enigma of greatness and unparallel grace, your enemies will die for your sake to be at your peak, anyone that want to stop you will be in grave when you become president

... [/b]And someone shout a loud amen.[b]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022
crackhouse:
They don carry come again.. election is getting closer they will start bringing out different strategies to sell themselves to gullible Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 by webguru(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
We wont vote for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church / Dino Melaye's Comment About Sahara Reporters In 2014 And Now (Photos) / Pictures: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.