Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

2022 Advice To My Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2022 Advice To My Fellow Nairalanders (206 Views)

Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2022 Advice To My Fellow Nairalanders by Philip4564(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Condom is one of the cheapest things in the World. Some of you will buy it and still not wear. Then you pour your Zillion seeds into that Aunty fertile nyansh, months after you will start talking with your two sides of the mouth. Brothers, if you know you can't perform the roles of a Father to the child you produced please wear that condom. It's the beginning of a new year and we can help ourselves with little things like this. I am not one of those that preach abstinence because people can't listen to such things. But if you make a baby with that Aunty Remember to STAY and be a RESPONSIBLE FATHER.
Happy new year Sirs. E maa wo fila fun kini yin oo.

(1) (Reply)

How To Conceive Your Desired Gender / Trash Those Options, Come Clean! / A Powerful Love Poem || My True Love | Most Powerful Love Poem About Relationshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.