Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,663 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended (224593 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Has Just Started, Apply Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Abbatisb: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Guys I received a mail for Entry Level assessment day, following my success in the online assessment. The shocking thing, I didn't write any test �. What should I do please ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by SUGARCyprian247: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin cheesy wahala

Abbatisb:
Guys I received a mail for Entry Level assessment day, following my success in the online assessment. The shocking thing, I didn't write any test �. What should I do please ?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Marydolapo: 2:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Abbatisb:
Can you imagine?
We that wrote the test didn't get invite for the physical assessment
It is well o
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Abbatisb: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Marydolapo:

Can you imagine?
We that wrote the test didn't get invite for the physical assessment
It is well o
Me I don't even know again.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by As123456789: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Can someone that has done theirs explain the process of the physical assessment, like whats the first test you do when you get there between (aptitude, Integrity, personality, skill) and the tests that follow after you pass each stage, please �
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Precepts: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2022
It's like they signed NDA cos no one has said anything.
As123456789:
Can someone that has done theirs explain the process of the physical assessment, like whats the first test you do when you get there between (aptitude, Integrity, personality, skill) and the tests that follow after you pass each stage, please �

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by qanda: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Access Bank job test past questions and answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by mzehnee(f): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please who is attending the physical assessment tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by bobolarry(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Internship or entry level?
mzehnee:
Please who is attending the physical assessment tomorrow
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Erioluwatemilor: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
I received the mail to write at ring road. It means the access bank in ring road shey?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Temipearl: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Erioluwatemilor:
I received the mail to write at ring road. It means the access bank in ring road shey?
yes
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by CrownYomex: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Those that did the assessment today, how far now?? Any news?
Only God understands how Access Bank is doing this their recruitment thing... Those of us that did ours last week Saturday (4/06/22), we're yet to hear anything from them...
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by LilyOg: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2022
CrownYomex:
Those that did the assessment today, how far now?? Any news?
Only God understands how Access Bank is doing this their recruitment thing... Those of us that did ours last week Saturday (4/06/22), we're yet to hear anything from them...

They already sent out mails
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ahmadoo: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2022
LilyOg:

But do you know of anyone that passed..cuz every person that i've seen got a regret message especially in Abuja here..like there's something wrong..cuz the results are still undeclared on the portal sef
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by CrownYomex: 4:20am On Jun 12, 2022
LilyOg:

What type of mails? Regret or congratulations?
I didn't receive any mail
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by LilyOg: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2022
CrownYomex:

What type of mails? Regret or congratulations?
I didn't receive any mail

That means you didn’t complete the test, many people had regret mails, I did too.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by CrownYomex: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2022
LilyOg:

That means you didn’t complete the test, many people had regret mails, I did too.
I only did Aptitude and Skills Tests that appeared on my link, and I completed the two. I even saw my scores, I don't want to believe they just dismiss people anyhow when the fault is from their own end... All the best anyways
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by LilyOg: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2022
CrownYomex:
I only did Aptitude and Skills Tests that appeared on my link, and I completed the two. I even saw my scores, I don't want to believe they just dismiss people anyhow when the fault is from their own end... All the best anyways

I only did those two too at the center, but I later got to know about the others (integrity, personality and typing), which I had to quickly do with my phone and they changed it to 100% and a regret mail followed.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by ChiefBee: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by As123456789: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I completed everything but I still haven't gotten a mail from them
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Abbatisb: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Guys please is there a dress code for the assessment ? And what's to be expected regarding the assessment ?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by bobolarry(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Internship or entry level?
As123456789:
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Alienist: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by olul: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Did they write on Saturday? If they did when was their congratulatory message sent

Alienist:
For the entry level, two people passed in port harcourt
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Selfmade258: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please I want to ask if anyone that wrote internship exam in Lagos lekki on june4 have gotten any messages or emails from access bank
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Alienist: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
olul:
Did they write on Saturday? If they did when was their congratulatory message sent

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by olul: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
It was lekki this past Saturday a lot of people got rejection letters. But some did not get anything. They said an email will be sent to everyone so that's why I asked you if they got congratulatory mail

Alienist:
yes. They didn't receive a congratulatory message. But the lady in charge checked it for them and said they passed. They did their interview. That's all I know. What about ur centre?
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Alienist: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
olul:
It was lekki this past Saturday a lot of people got rejection letters. But some did not get anything. They said an email will be sent to everyone so that's why I asked you if they got congratulatory mail

Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Ahatify: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls I did vitual interview last week and my outsourcing firm said I passed that I should complete my documentation but I haven't received congratulatory message... I applied for Internship.
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by Selfmade258: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahatify:
Pls I did vitual interview last week and my outsourcing firm said I passed that I should complete my documentation but I haven't received congratulatory message... I applied for Internship.
when did you take the physical exams and your location
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by olul: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hello, where and when did you write? Have you gotten a mail yet? Because I have not gotten any and I completed the test
As123456789:
Re: 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended by bobolarry(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Is there anyone here that had the internship assessment day at Abeokuta centre? Anyone please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (107) (Reply)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam? / Best Paying Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.