Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo (19202 Views)

Cyriel Dessers Wins Feyenoord’s November Player, Goal Of The Month Awards / Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win / Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by shevchenko(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Awoniyi is the real GOAT
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by McBishop2020: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anything for the 3 points is ok for me
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by shantti(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
I see Zimbabwe winning this afcon
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by frayoski(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
I careless whu dey invite or whu to replace whu.
If dem mek Dem bring Taiye Taiwo to replace Ighalo bt at d end I will hv my final report to submitted.
Stll observing.....
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Henrychino(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bunch of useless professionals that can not make good football as a team mtchewww
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Dollarremix(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
post=109253263:

Confusion wey dey break bones anyhow.
We never see dis kind AFCON before true true
I dey tell you.but las las naija go win am.
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
God help us win it, we would have something to rejoice about this 2022cheesy
Why do you guys always comments off point, does it mean you don't read before you rushed to comments?
Taiwo Awoniyi was already in the team, he was used to replaced Victor Osihen, while Henry Oyekuru was used to replaced Emmanuel Dannis. The guy was talking of Odion Igalo that was denied participation at the last minutes by his club. Till now, no one has replaced him, and we are shot of one player.
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Cmanforall: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
AFCON 2021: Maduka Okoye reveals Super Eagles striker he wants to replace Ighalo

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/10/afcon-2021-maduka-okoye-reveals-super-eagles-striker-he-wants-to-replace-ighalo/
He can also be replaced. He's a goalkeeper fir a relegation club and number 1 goalkeeper for super Eagles
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Cmanforall: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
post=109253263:

Confusion wey dey break bones anyhow.
We never see dis kind AFCON before true true
I hope we won't need Calculators on the last group game grin
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pls, nobori should blame Ighalo for not meeting. Baba wan huzzle to secure him future.
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why can't the coach invite Cyriel?
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Forumobserver12(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lattop1:
Awoniyi should be given the nod, I think he is the right man to replace Osimhen without any doubt

Awoniyi is in the team already, still we are short of strikers, we need options incase the going gets tough.....
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by optimusprime2(m): 2:36am On Jan 11, 2022
I have said it and I will still say it... apart from Odion Ighalo, Nigeria lacks a traditional #9.

This should be the main world cup assignment for the next coach discover a true 9.
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by EmmyDJourno: 2:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Why do you guys always comments off point, does it mean you don't read before you rushed to comments?
Taiwo Awoniyi was already in the team, he was used to replaced Victor Osihen, while Henry Oyekuru was used to replaced Emmanuel Dannis. The guy was talking of Odion Igalo that was denied participation at the last minutes by his club. Till now, no one has replaced him, and we are shot of one player.

Who are the you guys commenting off point, abi na you dey reason off point

You better find your levels before I use kobo design your back
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Giftexx: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2022
God forbid
Asiri1991:
Useless Eagles! Quarter final is your exit point in the tournament. I don't support mediocre. This I have decreed.

#Teamnorthafrica
Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by vickydevoka(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Ighalo is better on Africa field

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by selfdefence: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Everyday I see news like these, I miss Osinmehn the more, whatever sha, I believe we can still deliver with the other guys in the squad. So far so good, the AFCON has been great and TikTok is making it better with the fact that we can always catch amazing highlights of it on the app.

Re: AFCON: Maduka Okoye Wants Cyriel Dessers To Replace Ighalo by Hkff: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Consulate Introduces Drone Soccer Competition In Lagos / Salwa Eid Naser To Miss Tokyo 2020 After Being Handed Two-year Ban / UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.