Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso (26171 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Babastrong(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
X

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Billingslord: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
eboe

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Nemesis0147(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They're considering north central. All odds are in favour of saraki. Let's see what happens. But I still don't see both the pdp and apc coming back. A new pioitical party comprising mainly youths would send them packing.
i wish
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
yomi531:
Any southerner that thumb prints for a northern candidate based on party politics or whatever come 2023, na Ogun go strike am
It will be a question of regional interest.

Nothing like Ogun here.
Personally, I don't like it but it is what it is

The south west voted for a northerner against a Southerner in 2015 and Ogun did not strike them.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by MrAmaechi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jones4190:
He will soon join APC

I agree With you here
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by babyfaceafrica: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
trutharena:
Kwakwanso is coming to APC.

PremiumTimes lifted this news from the interview he gave to Channels TV.

If you watch that interview, Kwakwanso body language is that if he perceive he won’t stand a chance for the PDP ticket in PDP, he would rather decamp that continue within it.

Infact Seun of Channels TV keep hammering him about question of defection to APC but he keep saying No he hasn’t, but nothing is impossible in politics and people realign is what he said.
What do you expect him to say?
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Queseda: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Any party that fields a northerner after Buhari's eight good years, would lose before the first ballot is cast on the election day.
My friend that is your opinion. He raise valid point

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Masterito(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am not sure you know what you are talking about.
Nonpartisan1:

Any party that fields a northerner after Buhari's eight good years, would lose before the first ballot is cast on the election day.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Babastrong:
We are watching the watchers!!
what i know is that if pdp zones its presidential candidate to north and apc picks tinubu.
BIAFRA People are in a dilemma. Is either they choose the devil or embrace new angel.
There is no dilemma as far as I can see.

It's disgusting but it is not a dilemma.

Voting for tinubu does not serve the "biafra" people's interest in anyway.

He has no history of pro-igbo sentiments.
He is not an obasanjo.

And even if he wins, it means he postpones the next southern slot much farther in the future.

Like it or not, a northern candidate that can win is in the best interest of the "biafra" people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Masterito(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Atiku will be voted like last election.
Babastrong:
We are watching the watchers!!
what i know is that if pdp zones its presidential candidate to north and apc picks tinubu.
BIAFRA People are in a dilemma. Is either they choose the devil or embrace new angel.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by duro4chang(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
yomi531:
Any southerner that thumb prints for a northern candidate based on party politics or whatever come 2023, na Ogun go strike am
Them go vote Fulani now.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Queseda: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
yomi531:
Why do you think like this. It should be free for every body to vote for any body
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
deboysben:
If PDP wants to win in 2023 they should zone the president to North simple.

You are a fool. Why always North?
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Osilama1: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They're considering north central. All odds are in favour of saraki. Let's see what happens. But I still don't see both the pdp and apc coming back. A new pioitical party comprising mainly youths would send them packing.
saraki ke only two people can match APC Atiku and tambuwai don't let anyone fool you... U need a popular candidate to win elections anywhere in the world...
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
If the likes of tinubu, atiku, kwankwso, saraki are the ones that will run in 2023, then I can predict the future of Nigeria for free.

The standard of living will continue to drop and the nation will keep sliding into the abyss.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Osilama1: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Queseda:

My friend that is your opinion. He raise valid point
both APC and PDP should declare the ticket open all those zoning talk is rubbish to me pple should contest and test popularity... Esp for president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Cyberterror: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Las las Igbos will vote for Atiku their fulani master.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by FLYFIRE(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Bros, it should read...after buhari's eight BAD years...
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Bimpe29: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oga Musa is entitled to his opinion, but he should be reminded that power has to shift naturally and he equation between North and South can't be balanced.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by OBoy50: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kwankwaso is absolutely right!
Politics is a game of strategy....nobody forced northerners in APC and PDP the previous presidential election....both parties filled in candidates that seems best to them...
We Southerners too MUMU in politics..no be by shouting...the 'the South's turn! Which turn? Abeg LET THE BEST CANDIDATE EMERGE IRRESPECTIVE OF HIS OR HER REGION!
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by yahmohy27: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Yinmu
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by sotall(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
yomi531:

Did Ogun strike anybody when Southwest voted for North against south in 2015?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by uchennaq(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are a true politician sir.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by gumaveddy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
I use to respect this cowboy seen this post make me to take back my respect counting how many time the south produce president and the north is bullshit
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by tit(f): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jones4190:
He will soon join APC

Is he not in APC again?

National bobrisky
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by tit(f): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cyberterror:
Las las Igbos will vote for Atiku their fulani master.

Atiku is president in 2023
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

But u all supported Jonathan when he wanted to run a good 10 years after obasanjo’s 8 years??

U are being little bit hypocritical I think.

While I understand it’s the turn of the south bt it’s not cast in stone especially if the south isn’t ready.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Not Zone Nigeria’s Presidency To The South – Kwankwaso by WillyDave: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jones4190:
He will soon join APC

He has no choice in APC. He has a brighter chance with PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Atiku, Peter Obi Absent As Tribunal Delivers Judgment / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.