Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 50. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 50. (144 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 50. by PastorSomba(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 50.

Matthew 8:16-17 (KJV) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV) Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Psalm 107:20; 1Peter 2:24; 5:8-9; John 10:10; Acts 10:38; Romans 8:1-2; Galatians 3:13-14; 2Corinthians 5:21; James 4:7; 5:14-15; Mark 16:17-18; Ephesians 4:27;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

58. We have been redeemed from all sicknesses and diseases. Do not permit sickness in your life for any reason not matter how genuine and factual the reason may be. It does not matter how long you have been sick and how long you have stood in your faith. Never give up on your faith no matter the situation. We walk by faith not by sight. Faith is not about the physical results but your obedience of faith to the word of God. Every challenges in your life is a test and trial of your faith in the word or promises of God. Your faith is not in the healing but in the word. Not all healings are instant but gradual over time. Stand always, above all stand.

By faith reject every medical report and believe the word of God that you are healed. This does not mean you refuse to see a doctor or rejection of medications. God heals by medical healing and also by divine healing depending on your level of faith. It is important to see a doctor when symptoms persist so that you can know what you are really fighting. We have been bought with a price spirit, soul and body. Jesus owns your spirit, soul and body. So resist and persistently resist do not permit what does not and will not glorify God in your life. No sickness glorifies God. All things works together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose does not mean we should permit sickness in order for it to work for our good. No sickness should be normal, no sickness should be ordinary or little.

Colossians 3:1-4 tells us our life is hid with Christ in God. We are the body of Christ. Whatever cannot happen to Christ should not happen to you being His body. By the power of the resurrection we have one body, one life and one spirit with Christ. Sickness only dwells in a dying body. Jesus rose up bodily not just as a spirit. He rose with a new body for us that is above sin, sickness and diseases. This new body that is quickened or made alive, fortified and strengthened with all heavenly might belongs to us. In Christ Jesus we have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places where there is neither sin nor sickness.

When Jesus prayed and told us to pray thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven that includes sickness and diseases. You and I have a mandate and a responsibility to live a life of heaven here on earth for we have been so blessed. By the resurrection of Jesus we no longer have a natural life but a supernatural life with a supernatural body by faith. 2Corinthians 5:7; James 1:2-4; 1Corinthians 6:19-20; 12:12-13; Ephesians 1:3; 4:3-6; 6:10-18; Isaiah 53:1; Romans 8:28; Matthew 6:9-10;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 12 / Praying And Fasting Day 5 / The Holy Spirit Gives Us Words To Share The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.