Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest (9633 Views)

Like My Profile Pic / UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
All these small boys that call themselves redpillers should let me rest na! What is all these angry

I know I'm too fine but please let me rest abeg!

Ever since I updated my profile pic they've been creating new accounts to send me email angry

Pumpumking leave me alone. I have 22 boyfriends already. I'll not make you the 23rd angry angry angry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by DarkJeddi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hubris.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Unibenfucker(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:
All these small boys that call themselves redpillers should let me rest na! What is all these angry

Ever since I updated my profile pic they've been creating new accounts to send me email angry

Pumpumking leave me alone. I have 22 boyfriends already. I'll not make you the 23rd angry angry angry

Lol

You fine small
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Slynation(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
You are pretty...but rest!!

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Slynation:
You are pretty...but rest!!

NO angry angry angry

Redpillers leave me aloneeee!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by NwadykExcel(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Unibenfucker:

You fine small

I didn't ask for your opinion angry

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:
mtchew

angry
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Slynation(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

NO angry angry angry

Redpillers leave me aloneeee!!!! angry
Omo... shocked I'm just seeing the updated picx now oO, so you get full package like this grin Siofra Siofra, come to zaddy...!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
@siofra come let us partner and create a red pill thread for women, so we can pursue all these alpha simps away from nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
don't worry we are counting the age for you. pata pata we add more five years and everything will be a thing of the past...
the younger generations are coming up so fast

28 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Slynation:

Omo... shocked I'm just seeing the updated picx now oO, so you get full package like this grin Siofra Siofra, come to zaddy...!! grin grin

No angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by NwadykExcel(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

angry
You are fully aware that;
You wore a really tight dress with your bust protruding.
You ensured that your shape fully comes out in your picture.
Men are sexually moved by what they see.

You put that picture there to attract males and you'd start pretending as though your original intention wasn't to gratify your good looks and get validation from men who would be attracted to your picture.

Girls like you annoy me to the bone!
Get out!

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by HarunaWest(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
They Will Do Anything For Clout.

13 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by betcliq: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
You no get hand work.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Senomi:
@siofra come let us partner and create a red pill thread for women, so we can pursue all these alpha simps away from nairaland

Are you male or female?

Women don't do redpill. That's for people with extremely low iq cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:

You put that picture there to attract males and you'd start pretending as though your original intention wasn't to gratify your good looks and get validation from men who would be attracted to your picture.

Get out!

Goddddddamit!!! Another wannabe redpiller on the prowl FERNANDEZISBACK where are you?
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by NwadykExcel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Goddddddamit!!! Another wannabe redpiller on the prowl FERNANDEZISBACK where are you?

Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Give me a minute..that guy go cry em head now..

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by yuping(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided so people dey check profile regularly.
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Are you male or female?

Women don't do redpill. That's for people with extremely low iq cheesy
I'm transgender
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:

Get out!
Will you keep mute if you don't have nothing to say baby boy?this is sexual harassment.. respect her choice of clothes tho.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:

Don't quote me again.

Okay cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Bigman02(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you keep mute if you don't have nothing to say baby boy?this is sexual harassment.. respect her choice of clothes tho.. undecided

Really?

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bigman02:

Really?
Really what? undecided
You no go mind your business..?
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by NwadykExcel(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bleep your perception of 'choice'.
Always victimizing yourself by declaring 'sexual harassment' at every single attempt made to call some of you ladies out for what you really are.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Did I not tell you wannabe redpillers are weaklings..you can see that through the comment section..they are already loosing their senses.. kids tho.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
NwadykExcel:

Bleep your perception of 'choice'.
Always victimizing yourself by declaring 'sexual harassment' at every single attempt made to call some of you ladies out for what you really are.

When a woman speak you have every right to remain silent or you wanna keep sounding unintelligent..what's your problems with her clothes huh?
After sexualizing and sending countless email to her you come here to bash her again..what kinda dirty hypocrite are you tho? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by siofra(f): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I not tell you wannabe redpillers are weaklings..you can see that through the comment section..they are already loosing their senses.. kids tho.. grin grin

Don't mind them. They'll continue throwing tantrums on my thread cheesy
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Everybody want a good thing
Re: Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest by NwadykExcel(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

When a woman speak you have every right to remain silent or you wanna keep sounding unintelligent..what's your problems with her clothes huh?
After sexualizing and sending countless email to her you come here to bash her again..what kinda dirty hypocrite are you tho? grin grin

Bia.
kpachara anya gi o.

Don't you dare associate such shit with me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / 11 Years Old Boy New Profile Picture Breaks Internet In Minutes (screenshot) / Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.