Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke (29000 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by luluman: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mrshocker:
In Jagaban we trust
What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by adamsmith914: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
FLYFIRE:
A thieving drug baron can NEVER be Nigeria's president. We cant pass the batton from a complete idiot to another idiot. APC...NEVER AGAIN
Pdp APC same political party different alphabets, keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by ThatFairGuy1: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wailer grin

#BAT2023
ogologoamu:

This was how you shouted sai baba after you start shouting YORUBA NATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Alexis11: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

The SW have credible people they can put forward that we will all support but never this Tinubu

Nobody should take this Igbo boy seriously. He is an ardent Atiku supporter and knows that Tinubu is the only person in the South that can defeat his Fulani lord. grin

5 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Omodua(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Entprys:
?
You're funny. You can't come from Ilorin Caliphate and claims to be original Yoruba protegy. You must be a counterfeit Yoruba with foggy Yoruba identity complex phobia. Igbo doesn't need your type in her Union!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by ogologoamu: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Wailer grin

#BAT2023

See poisonous teeth,

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by ComeToJesus: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Never again!!!

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Alexis11: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
HarunaWest:

When then do you contradict yourself. In your profile your wrote igbotic to the core? Why do you have to lie to prove a point? How do you feel whenever you tell a lie? You don't really have to insult me just to pass a point cos if push comes to shove, I get bad mouth pass you. I didnt ask you or anyone to support Tinubu, I only said don't insult your leaders, don't ridicule them for others to feast on. Kapish

grin

Many of them are ashamed of their tribe so they disguise as a Yoruba just to cause confusion.

Tinubu is our choice. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Indispensable85(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
This one that has never won his polling unit in Lagos is making noise again. I thought he'll be in exile like he promised if buhari wins in 2015.
I don't know what he's still doing in Lagos.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by DTaj: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
This old hag, Bode George, foamed in the mouth and publicly ranted that he will go on exile should Buhari be elected President in 2015! The old fool, prison occupier, who corruptly enriched himself as Chairman of Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA, under Obasanjo, and who was subsequently jailed for 2 years, ate his words like a coward and did not go on exile after Buhari won.

He has started his cowardly rants again...

And old man, in his 70s, is still this cruel and combative? On what basis?

And talking about antecedents, well before Bode George joined politics, as Military Governor of Ondo State, under Military President Babangida, he was extremely corrupt.

The major scandal Bode George had was the fake boats he commissioned his native Lagos loggers to fabricate; and he paid the fake contractors (his fronts) for the value of imported boats. Four months after the fake "gedu" (wooden) boats were commissioned by him as Governor Bode George, they all collapsed. Young people on Nairaland may not know this story about Bode George...

I don't care about Tinubu's ambition or whatever. However, Bode George should slow down with his stupid obsession with Tinubu almost every week, in multiple newspapers, especially when the Tinubu guy has never responded- not even once.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Entprys(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Omodua:
You're funny. You can't come from Ilorin Caliphate and claims to be original Yoruba protegy. You must be a counterfeit Yoruba with foggy Yoruba identity complex phobia. Igbo doesn't need your type in her Union!
I no go school abeg, talk am in pidgin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Alexis11: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
gazza07:
It's another season of choice. But as usually, the senseless.s will still defend mediocrity and choose tribe and religion over competent. Tinubu is old, very old to rule and has a huge questionable character. But welcome to Nigeria where spade is never called by his name, where stupįd gullible will prefer to shout "Jagaban"!! and have 500naira threw at them than to vote a young progressive person irrespective of tribe or religion. Welcome to Nigeria where you must belong to them-them before chance to rule will given to you. People like tinubu should be relaxing in the village not ruling a large country like Nigeria. He might have capacity which is in doubt, but what about the capability? Tinubu should not rule

After all these noise about Tinubu, Una go still go Atikulate. cheesy
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by DonTattaglia: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:
The only joke I see here is Bode George. An ex-convict who has never won any election in his life should not be trash talking the ambition of strong politician who has won election repeatedly by himself and through others.

Bode George is an old fool with no shame. At his age, one expect him to speak like an elder and not like an idiot. Hatred and jealousy has eaten up his dark soul. I keep wondering if there are no elders in his family to call him to order and save him from ridiculing himself publicly in this manner.

U can call him a fool, but he has made wise observation about Tinubu to save your future and ur generation..Wise up Mr man!!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Alexis11: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Omodua:

Rest with the narrative.

There is no counterfeit Yoruba.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Akangbedfacts: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
[
Those young and vibrant you are looking for are already in Yahoo plus. So manage what u have on ground now and back it up with prayers. The future of this generation is blinking already based on their quality
quote author=Xscape1993 post=109257859]Any living thing that is wishing Nigerians OLD CREATURE as president after the terrible political mistake of 2015 deserves death sentence by hanging. I will only advocate for a young and vibrant aspirant from any part of the country as president. Why are some Nigerian youths so emptied? Tribal, religion and political sentiments have blinded our eyes from seeing the pains of others in this country.[/quote]
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by MufasaLion: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

You have problem with ex convicts?

Are you one?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by paramakina202: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:
The only joke I see here is Bode George. An ex-convict who has never won any election in his life should not be trash talking the ambition of strong politician who has won election repeatedly by himself and through others.

Bode George is an old fool with no shame. At his age, one expect him to speak like an elder and not like an idiot. Hatred and jealousy has eaten up his dark soul. I keep wondering if there are no elders in his family to call him to order and save him from ridiculing himself publicly in this manner.

Have some respect for your elder.Btw Tinubu may senior Bode George by 5 years at least.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Omodua(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:

You don't know Bode George. He can't be jealous of Tinubu because he is a successful man who has gone through all gamuts of life. He is a honest man and always speak the Truth. Unlike Tinubu who is not original Lagos protegy,he is. Tinubu has Lagos identity complex phobia who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa. Bode George is a true son of the soil. Tinubu has Iragbiji,Osun state ancestry.
So,mind your rude and distrustful language against Bode.
Bode George is right in assertion of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by FarahAideed: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

Are you one?

Does it matter
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Indispensable85(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:
If Tinubu thinks after 8 years of a Muslim President we will allow another Muslim President in secular Nigeria then he is joking

We'll rather have a Muslim from the south than another Muslim from the north.

In the end you're gonna choose your Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Lugianostar(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jagaban ambition for 2023 is as clueless adventure as what APC stands for?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Omodua(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Alexis11:

Rest with the narrative.

There is no counterfeit Yoruba.
You're counterfeit Yoruba from Ilorin, home of the Afonjas. Agree or talk to the Marines!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Eriokanmi: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mrshocker:
In Jagaban we trust
we don't trust him. We've got a million reasons why we don't

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Eriokanmi: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Seun, tinubu won't be president. Can we bet?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Emperoo: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
only God knows who can save Nigeria.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Omodua(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Entprys:

I no go school abeg, talk am in pidgin
I tire for you o!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by frog12: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
I like bode george grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by AntonVince: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Golan007:

Like Atiku abi?

Yes. Atiku for sure.
A Tinubu presidency (God forbids it) will imply 24 straight years of Muslim leadership.

Kolewerk.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by almarthins(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mrshocker:
In Jagaban we trust

So you trust a man that brought in the most nepotic ruler in our history? You must be very high on drug.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by AntonVince: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
BeingCamping:

LOL.

If you guys are trying to play the game of religion, the Christians will lose because they don't have the numbers.

Numbers here are the registered voters capacity and the voting strength. Also, The SW don't see religion in their entirety, we are blind to it so the numbers will be the North & the (SS + SE). Who wins? Your guess is as good as mine.

When you say the "north", I suppose you're also talking about Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Adamawa and Gombe States.

Who exactly told you there are more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria?

Are you even aware there are more Christians than Muslims in states like Nassarawa, despite having been ruled since creation by Muslims?

You guys have Christians' docility and religious tolerance to thank for your political dominance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.