Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke (29028 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by BullyBullies: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mrshocker:
In Jagaban we trust

You and who?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Bigboy911: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Afonja skull miners and mumu are 5&6

1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by TheOgaBoss: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
adamsmith914:
Pdp APC same political party different alphabets, keep deceiving yourself.
but pdp's 16 years was farrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than the previous 8 years of apc.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by emmykk(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:

They should have no opinion when responsible members of the society are talking.

I beg to differ rather we should take their words seriously.

Imagine if James Ibori tell us that this jagaban should not near the treasury.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by TheOgaBoss: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Indispensable85:

We'll rather have a Muslim from the south than another Muslim from the north.

In the end you're gonna choose your Muslim.
we will rather not have non, tinubu can only boast of substantial support in the western part SS and see is a no-go area for him.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Keegan: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Thunder fire your papa

You are senseless.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Righthussle: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:
The only joke I see here is Bode George. An ex-convict who has never won any election in his life should not be trash talking the ambition of strong politician who has won election repeatedly by himself and through others.

Bode George is an old fool with no shame. At his age, one expect him to speak like an elder and not like an idiot. Hatred and jealousy has eaten up his dark soul. I keep wondering if there are no elders in his family to call him to order and save him from ridiculing himself publicly in this manner.

Do you have a father ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by angelicwing: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
[b][/b]
AntonVince:

When you say the "north", I suppose you're also talking about Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, Adamawa and Gombe States.

Who exactly told you there are more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria?

Are you even aware there are more Christians than Muslims in states like Nassarawa, despite having been ruled since creation by Muslims?

You guys have Christians' docility and religious tolerance to thank for your political dominance.

Who told you Christians like me will not vote for Tinubu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Thinktwicemybro: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
HarunaWest:
Our brothers will never learn from us. When one of our own signifies interest in a position, we all step back from slandering or blackmailing him. When he clinches it, we can then resume the yabbing. Instead of the SW to forge a common front and support their own, they are already insulting, backbiting and ridiculing their own later. Much later, they will say Arewa is cheating them whereas they are the ones ridiculing themselves. Politics is about compromise and dropping ambitions for the common good. Not everyone can be a leader at the same time.
Our brothers at the other side arent ready.
That's the difference between illiteracy and literacy. The south west is libra due to literacy level so they call a spade a spade. The north is backwards in education so they care less about the character they are voting. This is how they voted buhari that has finished Nigeria with inflation in just 7years. Please do away with ethnic sentiment.. tinubu is a thief and we don't want him.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Antoeni(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ex Convict Bode, shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by chypotenti(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't even care what Pa Bode says, the truth is that we are tired of the OLD Cargoes... Any well thinking Nigerian that is still siding with any political party instead of rooting for a vibrant and capable candidate is very very sick in the head!! PERIOD!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by lagonovo: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pa Bode George, what is stopping you from joining the race? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by TheOgaBoss: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
BeingCamping:

LOL.

If you guys are trying to play the game of religion, the Christians will lose because they don't have the numbers.

Numbers here are the registered voters capacity and the voting strength. Also, The SW don't see religion in their entirety, we are blind to it so the numbers will be the North & the (SS + SE). Who wins? Your guess is as good as mine.
who told u that the north is on tinubu's side, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Keegan: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
If southwest is not going to present a respected candidate like Adesina, Osibanjo and others, aside from Tinubu then I pray they lose the opportunity, nonsense

south south, southwest. Southeast should contest in PDP and APC respectively. if Tinubu is what they're settling for as southwest contestant then the rest should resist that greedy fool

Osibanjo is fine to represent Southwest

So, it's a sin for the Southwest to produce a Muslim candidate?

Obasanjo, Shonekan and those you listed above are Christian. So it's a sin for some like Fashola to be considered?

It will be very tough in 2023.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by ArewaNorth: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:
If Tinubu thinks after 8 years of a Muslim President we will allow another Muslim President in secular Nigeria then he is joking

This is the only reason why some people who are renowned religious fanatics depend on to insult, abuse, hate and deface Tinubu.
Tinubu is very competent and if u dwell on this point to spread falsehood abt him then Tinubu will clinch that seat quickly.

Let see what u will do because come 2023 Atiku and Tinubu are gonna contest then u go and hug transformer.

This ethno-religious hate is too much from u!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Babaken(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sabadon:
Nigeria is a secular state practicing democracy, quite understood(anyone can contest) but it baffles me with the statistics of young, vibrant, educated and even non educated individuals still supporting these old recycled politicians for paltry sums or "bread on the go", like suffer no dey tire una? After buhari you still have the guts to call " Tinubu", ahhh ahhhh make una fear God na
their shame de shame me.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by HarunaWest(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

That's the difference between illiteracy and literacy. The south west is libra due to literacy level so they call a spade a spade. The north is backwards in education so they care less about the character they are voting. This is how they voted buhari that has finished Nigeria with inflation in just 7years. Please do away with ethnic sentiment.. tinubu is a thief and we don't want him.
Where has the literacy taken the south western states to?
Are they any better?
Cant you all see that politicians are corrupt irrespective of tribe and religion? Its a black man thing and not something bout educational level or what have you. Did Obasanjo fare any better? did Yaradua turn Nigeria to eldorado? Did GEJ grow our economy to compete with Americas', are these not 'Educated' men?.You can decide to hate all your leaders for all i care but you have to understand that politics is a game of number and interest. You guard and protect your interest jealously even with all the perceived flaws. If you out there are already insulting and criticizing your leaders, how do you intend to sell the to us? We will just bring another Aboki and slot him in and yall will be screaming marginalization and what have you whilst forgetting that yall were busy demarketing your leader. No one is asking you to vote Tinubu or any other person, but whoever is contesting, throw your weight behind him. Issues should be solved internally. Stop washing your linens in public. If you cant respect your leaders, how do you want me to respect him?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by slimghost(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anybody supporting a Tinubu presidency has mental problem. And that’s me putting it mildly.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by lagonovo: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
slimghost:
Anybody supporting a Tinubu presidency has mental problem. And that’s me putting it mildly.
It's called Democracy. You are entitled to your personal choice.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Babaken(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
The only person I know that can restore peace unity and progress of this nation the answer is Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Bestbeelieve: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
rigged elections you mean! both men belong to the basics!

seunmsg:
The only joke I see here is Bode George. An ex-convict who has never won any election in his life should not be trash talking the ambition of strong politician who has won election repeatedly by himself and through others.

Bode George is an old fool with no shame. At his age, one expect him to speak like an elder and not like an idiot. Hatred and jealousy has eaten up his dark soul. I keep wondering if there are no elders in his family to call him to order and save him from ridiculing himself publicly in this manner.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by tonididdy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some of the comments here are frightening and same time annoying.

Who do us like this.... Really? Tinubu for president?.... Why has the creator forsaken this country?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by sucess001(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Na you convict am?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Amalekki: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
lagonovo:

It's called Democracy. You are entitled to your personal choice.
Simple. Anyone that doesn't understand that basic principle of democracy has mental problem.
You are free to list the pros and cons of aspirants/candidates but you can't force your opinion on others.

I lean towards Osinbajo, and still looking at others that may come out but I know that most of us are just making noise. The parties will decide their candidates out of the numerous qualified aspirants in line with their constitution or arrangement, and how they do it is out of our control on social media. We were busy doing Zah Zoo, BBNaija etc instead of preparing for 2023. Now 2023 is here and we are foaming in the mouth about real politicians like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by tonididdy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wahala dey for 2023 ... All the assumed candidates so far are a No No No

Lord give us a messiah! ... One more bad leadership in the next 8yeras and I doubt if this country will still exist.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Amalekki: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
tonididdy:
Wahala dey for 2023 ... All the assumed candidates so far are a No No No

Lord give us a messiah! ... One more bad leadership in the next 8yeras and I doubt if this country will still exist.
It's been bad leadership upon bad leadership from October 1, 1960 and Nigeria is still alive and well. We make noise about each current one and move on to the next one - maybe it's our society fabric that is bad grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by oyeb15: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can't repeat same mistake twice
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by tonididdy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amalekki:

Simple. Anyone that doesn't understand that basic principle of democracy has mental problem.
You are free to list the pros and cons of aspirants/candidates but you can't force your opinion on others.

I lean towards Osinbajo, and still looking at others that may come out but I know that most of us are just making noise. The parties will decide their candidates out of the numerous qualified aspirants in line with their constitution or arrangement, and how they do it is out of our control on social media. We were busy doing Zah Zoo, BBNaija etc instead of preparing for 2023. Now 2023 is here and we are foaming in the mouth about real politicians like Tinubu.
Na God go rescue una for that country.
Why isn't tinubu recognised international as a politician?
Where are his international appointments since he left office as governor?
What relationship has he with the outside world?
He's best know and seen as a tout sympathizer.
Exactly what do we expect from tinubu?

Yes everyone is entitled to their candidate of choice but tinubu isn't fit to be an active serving politician atm
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by tonididdy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amalekki:

It's been bad leadership upon bad leadership from October 1, 1960 and Nigeria is still alive and well. We make noise about each current one and move on to the next one - maybe it's our society fabric that is bad grin
I don't think we will survive another 8 years... It's impossible.

People still had food in their mouths back then, it's a different game now oh shocked
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Amalekki: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
tonididdy:

Na God go rescue una for that country.
Why isn't tinubu recognised international as a politician?
Where are his international appointments since he left office as governor?
What relationship has he with the outside world?
He's best know and seen as a tout sympathizer.
Exactly what do we expect from tinubu?

Yes everyone is entitled to their candidate of choice but tinubu isn't fit to be an active serving politician atm
Frankly, I don't understand the relevance of the conditions you listed above in the choice of Nigeria's president but it's a democracy and those are the factors that are most important to you personally. Others have their reasons for supporting him as a former governor of Lagos State for 8 years and former senator representing his senatorial district in Lagos, and again, that is democracy.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Amalekki: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
tonididdy:

I don't think we will survive another 8 years... It's impossible.

People still had food in their mouths back then, it's a different game now oh shocked
Food in the mouth never kill Nigerians. Where were you in the 90s? Nothing was working for years and Nigerians survived. Even under Buhari, it's a case of different strokes for different folks. As you are seeing people who had no food, others are buying properties in millions and making huge progress as new opportunities are presented, and others are doing endless Zah Zuh parties everyday. It's always been the story of mankind. Under PDP's 16 years, some suffered all through while some thought it was heaven and were strolling from Abuja to Dubai on a weekly basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke by Seun360(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It is only Insane south westerners that will support Tinubu

Even Buhari has turned his back on Tinubu a long time ago

You have always been foolish with your posts on this forum.

If Tinubu can run a state without FG monthly allocation, he's more than qualify to be President of Nigeria.

How many politician in Nigeria can succeed has a Governor without monthly stipends from FG?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / When The Bully Met The Headmaster At The White House, Ffk React To Buhari Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.