Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria (1355 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Shetemi12:

But your fathers are living here

We have no choice
Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by paramakina202: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Shetemi12:

Mere allegations we all hear everyday. Say another thing

ALPHA BETA and 10% cut is real not an allegation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by Shetemi12(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2022
paramakina202:

ALPHA BETA and 10% cut is real not an allegation.

Goan prove it in the court...till then, it's a newspaper allegation
Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by laiperi: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Eko, Eko, Eko gbole o gbole.

What type of insult is this from Iragbiji?
Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by paramakina202: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Shetemi12:

Goan prove it in the court...till then, it's a newspaper allegation

;DLet him try his luck sha ;Dbut the Bullion Van master ain't going no where.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by Superwave16320: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Many things n Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Abaribe etc were not able to replicate just 1 of it n that is the reason your father moth you n your unborn generation can't wait to escape in the next GIG Ekenedilichukwu to the same Lagos. If you still do not get just list why Igbos can't wait to escape the wretchedness in Alaigbo n there you have it your answer.

ogologoamu:

Pls what did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Thank you..... Lagos is still Yoruba region... If u like say such rubbish outta ur mouth who cares lol...
ayzTIGER:
One day another greedy man like Tinubu will disturb our ears with how he developed Abuja. A man from Iragbaji that left Iragbaji in ruts and brown but singlehandedly developed Lagos. Wonderful
Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Compare ur state with Lagos state... Is ur state richer than Lagos state... Is ur state greater than Lagos state both are NoO... Lol bad belly yoruba are not good but ur bastard still running to our region... Mad folks...
FarahAideed:
Please what did Tinubu actually do in Lagos in his 20 years rule of Lagos and a massive cumulative budget bordering 100 billion dollars ...After 20 years let's look at Tinubu score card

Zero pipe borne water supply

70 percent of inner streets are still dirt roads

Very poor road network

No single sewage treatment for a city of 20 million

Endemic corruption all over Lagos

No street lights working even on Major road

No town planning in 80 percent of the state

Pervasive insecurity

One statistics even says 70 percent of Lagosians have no access to proper toilets

Many international surveys describe Lagos as the 2nd most unlivable city on earth !!!!

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by ogologoamu: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Many things n Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Abaribe etc were not able to replicate just 1 of it n that is the reason your father moth you n your unborn generation can't wait to escape in the next GIG Ekenedilichukwu to the same Lagos. If you still do not get just list why Igbos can't wait to escape the wretchedness in Alaigbo n there you have it your answer.

This is your answer to this question..
WHAT DID TINUBU ACHIEVED AS LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR?

Your shame dey shame me.

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2022
We saw what you did in Lagos and that is why we don't want you near CBN or IFRS.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
paramakina202:
What did he do in Lagos?
Okay he created ALPHA BETA wey he take dey loot Lagos treasury till today,what next?

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
FarahAideed:
Please what did Tinubu actually do in Lagos in his 20 years rule of Lagos and a massive cumulative budget bordering 100 billion dollars ...After 20 years let's look at Tinubu score card

Zero pipe borne water supply

70 percent of inner streets are still dirt roads

Very poor road network

No single sewage treatment for a city of 20 million

Endemic corruption all over Lagos

No street lights working even on Major road

No town planning in 80 percent of the state

Pervasive insecurity

One statistics even says 70 percent of Lagosians have no access to proper toilets

Many international surveys describe Lagos as the 2nd most unlivable city on earth !!!!

all these lies just to demonise a candidate that you see as a threat to your party PDPcheesy

Bayelsa,delta,akwa ibom, rivers state have received more allocations more than lagos state for decades today none of the states can measure up to lagos

60% of Problems of lagos is over population

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: With What I Did In Lagos, I Have The Capacity To Rule Nigeria by BlackBaron: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Shetemi12:

Can you name your state.. let's know your state?
I am Yoruba if that kind of stuff tickles your fancy. Though I am not sure why my state is important to you.

Engaging in tribal politics is beneath my forte.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers / Anonymous Hacked All State TV Channels Of Russia And Broadcast The Truth of War / If Rt. Hon. E. Ihedioha Wins 2023, Will He Be Eligible To Contest In 2027 Based

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.