Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) (548 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
UNBELIEVABLE: Crashed Pilot Is Pulled to Safety Seconds Before Train Plows Through

Los Angeles police officers pulled the pilot of a small plane away from the tracks moments before a train smashed into it at high speed.

Dramatic video shows the moment Los Angeles police officers pulled a pilot from a plane crash, seconds before a commuter train smashed into the downed aircraft Sunday afternoon.

The video, captured on a bodycam, shows officers working furiously to remove the bloodied pilot from the cockpit of the crumpled Cessna 172.

“Go, go go!” one of the officers shouts, as others drag the pilot from the wreckage.

A moment later, a double-decker Metrolink train smashes into the aircraft

According to the Federal Aviation Administration, the plane crashed shortly after taking off from the Whiteman Airport in the San Fernando Valley. It landed on the train-tracks at a railroad crossing.

Luckily, there was a LAPD detachment just a block away.

“Foothill Division Officers displayed heroism and quick action by saving the life of a pilot who made an emergency landing on the railroad tracks at San Fernando Rd. and Osborne St., just before an oncoming train collided with the aircraft,” the LAPD account tweeted.

The Associated Press reports that the pilot was the sole person on board the plane and was transported to hospital in unknown condition. No one else was hurt.

The FAA and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating what caused the plane to crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRmIutPoDE

Lalasticlala

https://globalnews.ca/news/8500560/pilot-rescued-plane-train-crash/amp/

Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by vedaxcool(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Really a close call. Every day is a gift from God.

2 Likes

Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:05am On Jan 11, 2022
What an Escape ! Just like a movie scene.
Thanks to GOD for the life of the Pilot.

One of these days, anytime from now, there is gonna be a similar scene Worldwide.

All of a sudden, there will be crashes like never befor,

Airplanes in the air with Pilots who are Born again will suddenly be heading into the road and oceans,
Trains and Vehicles on the Rail and road with Born again men and women in the steering will suddenly be crashing and jamming here and there as the Occupants will suddenly disappear.

Unsaved Mothers will babies on their backs and hands will be screaming in Confusion, as they will discover that they are holding only blankets and cloths as the babies in their hands and back have disappeared.

There will be Worldwide Confusion, Depression and Delusion all over the World.

I am talking the Day of the RAPTURE. The Day JESUS Christ takes our HIS Bride from this evil, Sinking and wicked world.

The Day is at Hand! Run to JESUS Christ Now! Repent and Believe the Gospel so as to avoid Super stories on that day.

1 Like

Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by BrickDevo: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Still in the business of providing affordable housing
Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by incogni2o: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Truely each day is a gift..

Those myopic atheist guys will keep quiet now.

I dare any of you to speak now.

And If you must speak, not foolish words.
Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2022
incogni2o:
Truely each day is a gift..

Those myopic atheist guys will keep quiet now.

I dare any of you to speak now.

And If you must speak, not foolish words.

I don't understand. was an imaginary friend responsible for pulling the pilot out of the plane?
Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
What an Escape ! Just like a movie scene.
Thanks to GOD for the life of the Pilot.

One of these days, anytime from now, there is gonna be a similar scene Worldwide.

All of a sudden, there will be crashes like never befor,

Airplanes in the air with Pilots who are Born again will suddenly be heading into the road and oceans,
Trains and Vehicles on the Rail and road with Born again men and women in the steering will suddenly be crashing and jamming here and there as the Occupants will suddenly disappear.

Unsaved Mothers will babies on their backs and hands will be screaming in Confusion, as they will discover that they are holding only blankets and cloths as the babies in their hands and back have disappeared.

There will be Worldwide Confusion, Depression and Delusion all over the World.

I am talking the Day of the RAPTURE. The Day JESUS Christ takes our HIS Bride from this evil, Sinking and wicked world.

The Day is at Hand! Run to JESUS Christ Now! Repent and Believe the Gospel so as to avoid Super stories on that day.

Why do you keep using your ALTs to post bad news then switch to your main account to preach your endtime gospel?
Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by incogni2o: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I don't understand. was an imaginary friend responsible for pulling the pilot out of the plane?

Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued

You tried, but you still not thinking deep enough, which I'm afriad is your challenge

Well, I am currently not thinking much about the people who helped him now, I am thinking of the seconds stated in the title.

TIME is what saved him, not friends.

Not people, If he had more time, he would have even come out himself.

God is the TIME that saved him, He is the instant, moment and eons.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2022
incogni2o:

Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued

You tried, but you still not thinking deep enough, which I'm afriad is your challenge

Well, I am currently not thinking much about the people who helped him now, I am thinking of the seconds stated in the title.

TIME is what saved him, not friends.

Not people, If he had more time, he would have even come out himself.

God is the TIME that saved him, He is the instant, moment and eons.

Peace.

I'm curious where this "Time" was when the bars came falling down if they had "time" they'd have moved away before the bars killed them

Or when 35 worshippers were gunned down in Ozubulu church. maybe time should've frozen like matrix and they would've dodged the bullet like Neo. If only Myles Munroe and Bimbo Odukoya had this "Time" when they perished in plane crashes.

God is now time and guess what? he's still as useless as ever as time is actually man's greatest enemy

3 Likes

Re: Train Smashes Through Downed Plane SECONDS After Pilot Is Rescued( Pics, Video) by incogni2o: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious where this "Time" was when the bars came falling down if they had "time" they'd have moved away before the bars killed them

Or when 35 worshippers were gunned down in Ozubulu church. maybe time should've frozen like matrix and they would've dodged the bullet like Neo. If only Myles Munroe and Bimbo Odukoya had this "Time" when they perished in plane crashes.

God is now time and guess what? he's still as useless as ever as time is actually man's greatest enemy

As to why some are saved and others are not, I don't have definitive answers for that, although there are a lot of possible reasons.

Although you may not be thoughtful and wise to see things in perspective, only the thoughtful are thankful.

Time is not Man's greatest enemy, Time is very valuable. Only procrastinators and the lazy say that. Maybe its on your death bed you'll realize you actually had more than enough TIME to do what ever you needed to

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Trump Voters Are Dying Every Day / Ukraine Invasion: Wedding Takes place, Couple handed Rifles!! / Leading Russian Colonel Killed In Ukraine In Further Blow To Putin’s War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.