Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th (17432 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by drlateef: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin ;
Longin:
Behold brethren say no more!
Have you smelled Tinubuz teeth?

Wailers! Get ready, I want to increase your wailing volume.
grin
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Martins9756: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Longin:
continued with your propaganda, if you're been sincere to yourself I believed Tinubu is better and well recognized than your father in all ramifications, you should be ashamed of yourself to come here and do this because of politics and jealousy you have for him, enemy of progress, that is the reason some people life like you are not moving forward, because you're trying to condemn someone God have already lifted up
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Martins9756: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2022
iamyemiakins:
From frying pan to fire

Nigerians no dey ever learn, before you know now another round of complains go start
You be man, you know be God
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Minjim: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:

Where is your state of origin

The same state Tinubu is from
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Martins9756: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

I'm sure MC Oluomo will be there with a lot Oshodi ragtags.

In the end, no matter how touts scheme, Tinubu will never be president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.
When God say yes, nobody can say know, in God we trust for this journey to Aso Rock
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Karemarealty288(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2022
visijo:
If a woman whose husband is dead is called widow, then a girlfriend whose boyfriend is dead is called what? �

Girdow

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Longin: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Let's see your father's own my brethren. Show the world that your father's teeth is better than Tinubu's own
pained yuruba muzlim
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Minjim: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2022
What's the problem with us Nigerians? Why do we like to do ourselves?
We said we need solution and a vibrant candidate to move Nigeria forward and we think Tinubu fits that description?
We have a chance to correct the damage of Buhari and Tinubu is what some people are thinking of.

All these people clamouring for Timubu are either shallow and ignorant or they are bigots who thinks they'll get something
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Minjim: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.

Lol!

MC Oluomo will be Minister of Transportation
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by gbemishile: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Longin:
That teeth has addressed a lot of dignitaries and leaders u can never be in multiple lifetime.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by lebienconnu: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2022
ityP:

Bold of you to think this cabal talks were realistic in the first place. Talks like that just attempts to paint Buhari as the victim, and not the villian. E be like una no sabi Buhari o. He is the MOST feared person in naija as we speak. No one can take over his govt. No deceive yourself

Do you mean the Buhari of the days of yore? If so i perfectly agree with you.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by gbemishile: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

It's the people that wish people dead that die first o
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by gbemishile: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2022
easyfem:
omo we don finish ooooo.... so there is no one coming out except this drug man ..... so the next 8 years , nigerian will still b in hand of this useless set of people ? i weep in advance for nigerian my country
Drug man u say?
Ur tribe are the ones been exposed on a daily basis.
Drug man u say?
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by lebienconnu: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

Last time i checked you are not God.

MC Oluomo and the "Oshodi ragtags" are Nigerians. They have the right to support who they like.

BAT 2023
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by gbemishile: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Other societies are already entering another level of development, some are planning, looking forward on how to conquer space, dreamers and doers.

But here in the povertly capital of the world were citizens are shitttting on the express way, you lot are soaked deep in thick mediocrity.

Ordinary water supply you can’t conquer.

Black man, mostly Nigerians are dumb animals, no lie! I mean how else can you describe such people?
U're black,a Nigerian,no matter how much whitening or exposure u have,so that makes u inclusive.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2022
These ones are deceiving themselves.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by gbemishile: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Minjim:
People with limited vision keep mentioning
" what Tinubu has done for Lagos."

What has he done?

Since 1999, is this where Lagos ought to be?
By now, no water, power, road, functional security, functional justice system, quality education...

Tinubu has robbed Lagos
But it's 100 percent better than ur state
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

You Wailed in last 6 years, and it’s guaranteed you still gonna wail for next 9 years.

That’s your next president!

E go shock una. U think Nigeria is Lagos bah??

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Walkee: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

why, why do you wish him dead?
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by gbemishile: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2022
I will say it over and over again.
It's a democratic practice.as long as u're a citizen of Nigeria,u have the right to contest on any platform of ur choice.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by SalamRushdie: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Bloomsvilledgit:
I don't see Tinubu winning the 2023 presidential election. I see the North working against him

Every sane NIGERIAN should work against him
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Keegan: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

This is Tinubu, your next President. It will shock you.

Azikwe and Iwuanyawu who were contemporaries to Awolowo and Abiola respectively are already forgotten. They were like the snake that pass through the rock without a trace. Indomie generation might not even know about them. Oga na master!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ASUGARUBA(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2022
I love to be part of this meeting. Invite me...
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by SOFTSKILL: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2022
visijo:
If a woman whose husband is dead is called widow, then a girlfriend whose boyfriend is dead is called what? �

Pre widow

2 Likes

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by DOTian: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

You Wailed in last 6 years, and it’s guaranteed you still gonna wail for next 9 years.

That’s your next president!
Dream om , dreamer..
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by CaptainFM1: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

Death is very unpredictable and doesn't announce the hour.
The funny thing is, you might go before him. So don't ever wish death on anyone.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by emilo2bad: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Emperorx:
By Gods grace tinubu will never be president of Nigeria .we need an educated man to lead s not some one with forged certificate.
I feel your pain bro
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Minjim: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2022
gbemishile:

But it's 100 percent better than ur state

My state is Lagos fool!
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by visijo(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Pelicanmedia:
Libido
grin grin
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2022
CamusMidas:
So the mere commissioner has been sidelined.

Any idea of his likely running mate?

Most likely yakubu dogara
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Indispensable85(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Nobody sidelined anybody. The Vice President is also working quietly on his ambition. At the right time, he will make a public declaration.

The VP stands no chance against Tinubu in this game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Aristocracy / Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues / Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.