Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th (17431 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2022
lebienconnu:
Tinubu's administration can not be taken over by any cabal because he is a cabal personified. I have so much believe in him
He is the Awolowo of our time.

BAT 2023

Bold of you to think this cabal talks were realistic in the first place. Talks like that just attempts to paint Buhari as the victim, and not the villian. E be like una no sabi Buhari o. He is the MOST feared person in naija as we speak. No one can take over his govt. No deceive yourself
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2022
backbencher:

I share your sentiments about Tinubu, but as a Nigerian citizen he has a right to run for president.

All Nigerians have to do to not have tinubu as president is not to vote for him, and that is up to the opposition presenting a united front and a better candidate.

Omo. As it stands, that better candidate from PDP must come from the north. Anything short of that would mean the final burial of PDP. Cos Tinubu, if he wins primaries, would floor any southerner that PDP selects as presidential candidate
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by seunmsg(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2022
PassingShot:

I can bet he will not declare. That is not an attribute of an Omoluabi to a big benefactor of his.

It will take a lot of courage for him to decide to go on a head on collision with Tinubu. Not an easy call to be honest.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:33am On Jan 11, 2022
post=109263800:

Chibuike Amaechi is Nigeria next president Mark my post, Tinubu and Ganduje will decamp to another party after APC primary, bookmark this page

Anything is possible in politics. So we'd watch and see. One thing is sure, this year would be a very very interesting year grin
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Escobar7:
l remember saying that BAT will one day be paid in his own coin, l guess now is the time. His presidential move has failed from the word go,even his own cronnies will betray him. Every sensible person knows Timubu will never win. No integrity,no plans for the nation, looting will be intensified in his time, Nigeria will go another 20 years backward. He will never become a president. That is an unquestionably attestation and an indefatigable truism.

If he wins Primaries and PDP goes for a southerner, he may just be president. We wait
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Alexis11: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

I'm sure MC Oluomo will be there with a lot Oshodi ragtags.

In the end, no matter how touts scheme, Tinubu will never be president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.

Lol it's funny how you all love Atiku so much but become jittery at the mention of Tinubu. grin
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2022
I have noticed that this Nairaland is pro-Tinubu. No day passes that you don't see at least five articles about him. They are trying to push him down our throats. It's almost as if he is the only one they know that is contesting for that position.
Maybe they are paid to do so or maybe it's related to the fact that the owner of this blog is Yoruba.
Whatsoever be the case, it's repulsive. And is undoing all the positive reputation this blog has been able to gather over the years.
PLS YOU GUYS NEED TO SLOW DOWN...

2 Likes

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Babastrong(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Longin post=109263155]Behold brethren say no more!
Have you smelled Tinubuz teeth?[ YES, but we need the strategies inside the head you displayed. Nobody rules with teeth except IPOD CANIBALS. Besides, your papa teeth are as white as snow yet he is living in abject povert. Show us your father's pic, if what i said about your father is wrong.]
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2022
CamusMidas:

That would make the election to go along religion bias, won't be nice but might serve strategically valuable to APC.

Same thing I'm saying. The south east and south south would be angered. But in the end, the north may be happy and if they are about that combo, Tinubu would surely become president
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by seunmsg(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2022
CamusMidas:

He can't win the primaries with Tinubu contesting, as stated earlier he has been sidelined.

Like I said earlier, nobody has sidelined anybody. If you say he doesn’t have the capacity to defeat Tinubu, I will agree with you completely. However, he’s free to give it a trial.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Alexis11: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
ityP:

If he wins Primaries and PDP goes for a southerner, he may just be president. We wait

I know you all wanted Atiku against Tinubu but you will be surprised how Tinubu will defeat your lord Atiku even in the North. cheesy
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Minime10(f): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
naptu2:
The Greater Lagos Project @GreaterLagosNG

https://mobile.twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1480615275322085383

Will Tinubu need the votes of the Endsars victims and protesters to become president

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Spherical77:
Exactly

If PDP mistakenly give Atiku the ticket then Tinubu will win no two ways about it

You don't know what you're saying. Tinubu would win if a southerner becomes PDP candidate. But he may have it very tough if his opponent in PDP is from the north. As it stands, Tinubu's urchins are praying and fasting that PDP selects a southerner. If it happens, there would be serious jubilation in Tinubu's camp. NO OTHER SOUTHERNER HAS POLITICAL CLOUT TO WIN TINUBU
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Babastrong(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=visijo post=109263387]If a woman whose husband is dead is called widow, then a girlfriend whose boyfriend is dead is called what? �[ gidow]

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Easylifelomo(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Asiwaju tiwa tiwa, Bo ti e dibo oti wole
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Alexis11: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Minjim:
People with limited vision keep mentioning
" what Tinubu has done for Lagos."

What has he done?

Since 1999, is this where Lagos ought to be?
By now, no water, power, road, functional security, functional justice system, quality education...

Tinubu has robbed Lagos

Where is your state of origin
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by slynat(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Beadow
visijo:
If a woman whose husband is dead is called widow, then a girlfriend whose boyfriend is dead is called what? �

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Focusmind: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Honestly, I want to join one of the pressure groups. I doubt if I would be able to do any work for my clients starting from June this year, through next year. I want to join one of the pressure groups clamouring for support for all these politicians. I need to make my own money from these politicians.

I have already received invite from Amaechi support group. Tinubu, Amaechi, Osibanjo, Atiku, Jonathan, Bala Mohammed, Wike and Tambuwal support groups would be flowing with cash, considering the war chest of these politicians. I know of a guy that made so much money in 2015 as part of Jonathan support group, flying up and down with FFK and John Fashanu then. Bought an old house in Ire Akari estate, Lagos, demolished it and put up a solid building. He was an account officer with first bank then before joining Jonathan support group.

Las las, the money go reach every body. I must go home with a Sienna or Toyota bus. That's part of the spoils of participating in campaign. I won't let these their money pass me by this time around.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:

It will take a lot of courage for him to decide to go on a head on collision with Tinubu. Not an easy call to be honest.

It would be the most foolish action to take. He is still young. When he is Tinubu's age, he can come again to contest
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Babastrong(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Bloomsvilledgit post=109263419]I don't see Tinubu winning the 2023 presidential election. I see the North working against him[then you don't have inner eyes, you only have external eyes with blurr vision. May be i should send you binocular or better still microscope??]
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:
I have noticed that this Nairaland is pro-Tinubu. No day passes that you don't see at least five articles about him. They are trying to push him down our throats. It's almost as if he is the only one they know that is contesting for that position.
Maybe they are paid to do so or maybe it's related to the fact that the owner of this blog is Yoruba.
Whatsoever be the case, it's repulsive. And is undoing all the positive reputation this blog has been able to gather over the years.
PLS YOU GUYS NEED TO SLOW DOWN...

Na Yoruba man get this platform na, so what do you expect?
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Doyou2019: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Other societies are already entering another level of development, some are planning, looking forward on how to conquer space, dreamers and doers.

But here in the povertly capital of the world were citizens are shitttting on the express way, you lot are soaked deep in thick mediocrity.

Ordinary water supply you can’t conquer.

Black man, mostly Nigerians are dumb animals, no lie! I mean how else can you describe such people?

Really pathetic!
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Ohaneze fumed at Tinubu Presidential declaration while their kinsmen here called Yoruba greedy for wanting to go for presidency but want aboki that just rule for 8years to emerged in PDP

Ohaneze PDP will not fumed at Atiku that his kinsman is still ruling not to contest again.

O H A N E Z E
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by yusluvad(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Gathering of urchins.

I'm sure MC Oluomo will be there with a lot Oshodi ragtags.

In the end, no matter how touts scheme, Tinubu will never be president.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, he will die with that one unfulfilled dream.
I just hope so...
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ityP(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Alexis11:

I know you all wanted Atiku against Tinubu but you will be surprised how Tinubu will defeat your lord Atiku even in the North. cheesy

I don't doubt. If Tinubu selects a Muslim as vice, the north would vote for him
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Helinues oya look for the venue and sell face masks.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Babastrong(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=VaselineCrew post=109263423]You Nigerians are the most daft people on planet earth.

The poverty capital of the world is on to the next evil corrupt bastard.

What a daft race and group of people.

You guys are all dunces.

Like major dunces!!

So so daft, gosh, empty headed baboons.[ bro, when you are angry, it is better you keep mute. I think your father and mother are nigerians?, did i just hear you calling them daft?? Guy repent.]
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ItswellMike: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

You Wailed in last 6 years, and it’s guaranteed you still gonna wail for next 9 years.

That’s your next president!

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by Tizu(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

You Wailed in last 6 years, and it’s guaranteed you still gonna wail for next 9 years.

Tinubu cannot be president, instead power will remain in the North.
It's the turn of Southeast.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by hollywater: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Useless Afonjas is about to repeat what they did in 2015. After electing another thief, they will come online and be begging money to feed. Let me talk how they beg in airport.
Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by merits(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2022
iamyemiakins:
From frying pan to fire

Nigerians no dey ever learn, before you know now another round of complains go start
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th by ayo2008: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

Says who?
Who said He is your President when God has not said so.. you are not God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP / Anambra Election: Osinbajo, Saraki, 13 Governors For Nwoye’s Rally Today / Kogi: Dino Melaye Appeals Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.