Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) (1287 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by EngrHumble(m): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2022
A video of a little child confronting his father's home visitors for stressing his mother went viral when it was shared on social media.

When the youngster and his two older brothers stepped in with several plates, the father and his friends were sitting at the dining table, ready for the dinner.

Their father praised them for assisting him, but his youngest son had his mind on something else.

The youngster inquired as to who the primary visitors were, and when one of the guys stated that he was a guest, the boy responded that he and his companions were not welcome.

He was asked the reason for his statement, and the kid said that because of them, his mum has been in the kitchen since cooking since the previous day.

The vocal boy then told them to eat their food and go to their respective houses. His order forced everyone to burst into serious laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCzZvNU0S6Q

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by beeblack: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2022
This means that the mother is very caring for her children,that is why the boy cares for his mother.

The little boy didn't see his mother attention towards him since morning because of august visitors

4 Likes

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by vastolord4(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2022
The kid is just jealous.. he wants moms attention only to himself
Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by GuiseppeO: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Better pikin...grin
Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Nice one young chap grin

But Papa also provided cool
Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by vivalavida(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2022
When he grows up, he will understand.
The mother has probably been complaining in the kitchen to her children and this one blew his top gasket.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Better pikin. How can mummy be cooking since yesterday? Abeg make them come and be going undecided

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Uyi168: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't trust many of these videos these days.

why did they even video in the first place

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol! He is adorable!

"All of you eat, and go straight home!". grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Awww what a sweet boy

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2022
EngrHumble:
Their father praised them for assisting him, but his youngest son had his mind on something else.

The youngster inquired as to who the primary visitors were, and when one of the guys stated that he was a guest, the boy responded that he and his companions were not welcome.

He was asked the reason for his statement, and the kid said that because of them, his mum has been in the kitchen since cooking since the previous day.

The vocal boy then told them to eat their food and go to their respective houses. His order forced everyone to burst into serious laughter.4
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by oazeez1991(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Uyi168:
I don't trust many of these videos these days.

why did they even video in the first place

Same here. Most of those were stages. Looking at the boy's countenance, he was obviously looking at the camera.
The incidence wasn't even caught on camera (CCTV), but a Tiktok staged video. The guests laughing over it when they ought to have felt insulted is another tip.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by Uyi168: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
oazeez1991:

Same here. Most of those were stages. Looking at the boy's countenance, he was obviously looking at the camera.
The incidence wasn't even caught on camera (CCTV), but a Tiktok staged video. The guests laughing over it when they ought to have felt insulted is another tip.
Yeah.
tiktok of all places.
Re: Little Boy Tackle Father's Visitors For Stressing His Mother (video) by LikeAking: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
I am agiants bring up kids like this. Talkative small boy. Him mumsi don show am road.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Children: Condemned To Silence / What Wil U Do If U Husband Is Sleepn Wt Ur Mother Or Ur Father Sleepn Wt Ur Wife / What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.