Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. (1208 Views)

My Sad Observation About The Current Wave Of Inflation / My Sad Experience With A Shady Logistics Company. / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 3:59am On Dec 18, 2023
I was at my regular cool spot yesterday, sipping some vodka; when I saw a young mad man strolling.
This mad guy used to be a rich Gboy, who shut down clubs and bars in Lagos and his locality, I even heard, he once used to transfer money to people in the street anyhow.
But today; this same guy, roams the street wirhout anybody that cares to even feed him.
--Moral of the story----

In life, whatever you do, ALWAYS know that; YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!.
Aside very FEW people that have those that can follow them through thick and thin (I am very lucky to have 1 in my life; Else, i would have been dead by now ), EVERY other humans will severly learn the hard way that; STREET NOR GET MEMORY.
The time things changes negatively for you, is when you truly know the meaning of love.

I pity those that thinks making money will solve their relationship problems in life.
Money will only attract fake and fair weather people on your way, when problem come knocking; U WOULD KNOW HOW BAD, MONEY HAS PLACED YOU.

When I was counting million +, I was counting 20's and 30's of squad but when things turned around, I can barely count 2 squad.

Everything that happens in life, is not by accident. It is either to teach you a lesson or to test and train your mind.

If i haven't been in a difficult situation for a year + now, I wouldn't have known that; HUMANS ARE EXTREMELY TERRIBLE!.

God is indeed wonderful to have put me in tight situation, in order to teach me a great lesson and I am enjoying EVERY bit of my lesson; SEEING PEOPLE I LIFTED, CHANGING DRASTICALLY, IS THE MOST HEART BREAKING THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN LIFE.
As painful and fresh in memory as the death of my young niece years back, it is nothing compared to the pain my heart has been feeling.

There is no other way I would have believed that; PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE.

A lot of people I catered for, took closer to myself, are the ones that are turning their back on me, talking and spreading hatred around, uhmm; very sad.
These are people I did everything to put smile on their faces, people I lifted, even with few resources and when my load was heavy, HUMANS ARE REALLY TERRIBLE.

One big lesson this year taught me was UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

A lot of people make the mistake of sidling people, tagging them enemies, but I will tell u guys freely that; THE BEST PEOPLE THAT STOOD BY ME ALL THROUGH, WERE THOSE THAT I NEVER EXPECTED OR THOUGHT THEY LIKED ME.

I*f you must have squad, BE VERY VIGLANT.
*If you have friends, TEST THEM TO KNOW, WHO IS REAL.
*If you must live life peacefully, search and know those that love you UNCONDITIONALLY.

--Pretend sometimes, in order to know who gat u---

One thing I MUST do in 2024 (God's willing) is to; pass through it quietly, devoid of squad or unecessary closeness.

The very people that will show you shege when things relapses, are those you can NEVER expect.

NA SQUAD KILL JESUS.

STREET NOR GET MEMORY.

A BLINK OF EYE, IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by PoliteActivist: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2023
*Politeness*

Well, you learnt a lesson everyone learns sooner or later: PEOPLE DISAPPOINT!
So, know this in advance and plan accordingly. How about if you were a parent who loved, sacrificed for, and raised a child only for them to not care at all about your sorry ass??

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:37am On Dec 18, 2023
@ MSN1

The people who turned their backs on you, let you down on your wit's end, were they materialistic? Vain?

Kindly list their characteristics here, so that we will learn.

Then compare with those who stood by you through thick and thin.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Myer(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2023
MSN1:

A lot of people make the mistake of sidling people, tagging them enemies, but I will tell u guys freely that; THE BEST PEOPLE THAT STOOD BY ME ALL THROUGH, WERE THOSE THAT I NEVER EXPECTED OR THOUGHT THEY LIKED ME.

*If you must live life peacefully, search and know those that love you UNCONDITIONALLY.

One thing I MUST do in 2024 (God's willing) is to; pass through it quietly, devoid of squad or unecessary closeness.

The very people that will show you shege when things relapses, are those you can NEVER expect.

NA SQUAD KILL JESUS.

STREET NOR GET MEMORY.

Now playing Billing by Spyro ft Davido.
I'm happy for you. Your eyes have open.
Truth is do what you can to assist people but don't expect them to reciprocate.
We all need people but not squads. Just the right circle of people across age, gender, profession.
And you may need to test their loyalty in little things.

But most importantly, and I'm glad you figured this out yourself, please determine to do 2024 solo.
And spend it building a relationship with God to Know who you are in Christ and rededicate your life to Him.
Every thing begins to fall in place for you.
The right effects of people will qlso start coming your way.

Note: You will like wise meet evil people in churches cos most Nigerians as evil as we are, we belong to a church or mosque. So don't go there for friendship either. Go there to know Christ and build a relationship with God through the Holy Spirir. Please ensure you're baptised in the Holy Spirit.
There's so much about life that starts making sense to you once that journey is started.

Seek ye first rhe kingdom of God and His righteousness, all other things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

God bless you and have a favored 2024.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 5:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Myer:

Now playing Billing by Spyro ft Davido.
I'm happy for you. Your eyes have open.
Truth is do what you can to assist people but don't expect them to reciprocate.
We all need people but not squads. Just the right circle of people across age, gender, profession.
And you may need to test their loyalty in little things.

But most importantly, and I'm glad you figured this out yourself, please determine to do 2024 solo.
And spend it building a relationship with God to Know who you are in Christ and rededicate your life to Him.
Every thing begins to fall in place for you.
The right effects of people will qlso start coming your way.

Note: You will like wise meet evil people in churches cos most Nigerians as evil as we are, we belong to a church or mosque. So don't go there for friendship either. Go there to know Christ and build a relationship with God through the Holy Spirir. Please ensure you're baptised in the Holy Spirit.
There's so much about life that starts making sense to you once that journey is started.

Seek ye first rhe kingdom of God and His righteousness, all other things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

God bless you and have a favored 2024.
Thanks.
About closeness to God; God is my everything and i always strive to do his will and i wish and will upgrade my closeness to him, because; he alone can do all things.

I am not saying i have NEVER offended or cheated my friends or close ones but if it were to be offences, it would have been better, as i know; WE ARE ALL SINNERS AND IMPERFECT but; For people you could pass through fire to make them smile, to be BACK BITTING, DOUBLE CROSSING and BACKLASHING you, is EXTREMELY PAINFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*

Well, you learnt a lesson everyone learns sooner or later: PEOPLE DISAPPOINT!
So, know this in advance and plan accordingly. How about if you were a parent who loved, sacrificed for, and raised a child only for them to not care at all about your sorry ass??
Yea, i am happy i knew this very early in my life.
I am super happy for this lesson and i thank God for having 1 Angel in my life, She is the reason I STILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO BREATH.
Hope you have som1 that can enter into fire to pull you out?
If you don't, please do. Because; unconditional love; is the sweetest thing on earth.

Initially, I blamed myself for financial carelessness and I accepted a lot of backlash from a lot but ALL WAS TO TEACH ME THIS GREAT LESSON.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
@ MSN1

The people who turned their backs on you, let you down on your wit's end, were they materialistic? Vain?

Kindly list their characteristics here, so that we will learn.

Then compare with those who stood by you through thick and thin.
Nobody is perfect as i have disappointed a lot too, forgiveness is vital in ALL relationships.
BACKBITTING, BACKLASHING and EVIL GOSSIPING to pull down is something i rate as top class qualities of an evil person.

Someone that looks at you and say, I know you are not ok, even when you tell them you are, someone that can go into hot fire to pull you out, are qualities of people one should NEVER toil with.
Hope you have that kind of person?, If No, please do.

As for details of occurrences;
Sorry, its against my ethics to discuss the good i have done for people.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2023
MSN1:

Nobody is perfect as i have disappointed a lot too, forgiveness is vital in ALL relationships.
BACKBITTING, BACKLASHING and EVIL GOSSIPING to pull down is something i rate as top class qualities of an evil person.

Someone that looks at you and say, I know you are not ok, even when you tell them you are, someone that can go into hot fire to pull you out, are qualities of people one should NEVER toil with.
Hope you have that kind of person?, If No, please do.

As for details of occurrences;
Sorry, its against my ethics to discuss the good i have done for people.
Thanks alot for your candid response
I really appreciate it 👍

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Lovemeharder(f): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2023
At least you have known who and who are is your true friend, forgive and move on.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2023
What's surprising is it took you being in this dire situation to realize that. Being a good judge of character doesn't require you having money or not.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Evolutionism: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2023
MSN1:
I was at my regular cool spot yesterday, sipping some vodka; when I saw a young mad man strolling.
This mad guy used to be a rich Gboy, who shut down clubs and bars in Lagos and his locality, I even heard, he once used to transfer money to people in the street anyhow.
But today; this same guy, roams the street wirhout anybody that cares to even feed him.
--Moral of the story----

In life, whatever you do, ALWAYS know that; YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!.
Aside very FEW people that have those that can follow them through thick and thin (I am very lucky to have 1 in my life; Else, i would have been dead by now ), EVERY other humans will severly learn the hard way that; STREET NOR GET MEMORY.
The time things changes negatively for you, is when you truly know the meaning of love.

I pity those that thinks making money will solve their relationship problems in life.
Money will only attract fake and fair weather people on your way, when problem come knocking; U WOULD KNOW HOW BAD, MONEY HAS PLACED YOU.

When I was counting million +, I was counting 20's and 30's of squad but when things turned around, I can barely count 2 squad.

Everything that happens in life, is not by accident. It is either to teach you a lesson or to test and train your mind.

If i haven't been in a difficult situation for a year + now, I wouldn't have known that; HUMANS ARE EXTREMELY TERRIBLE!.

God is indeed wonderful to have put me in tight situation, in order to teach me a great lesson and I am enjoying EVERY bit of my lesson; SEEING PEOPLE I LIFTED, CHANGING DRASTICALLY, IS THE MOST HEART BREAKING THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN LIFE.
As painful and fresh in memory as the death of my young niece years back, it is nothing compared to the pain my heart has been feeling.

There is no other way I would have believed that; PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE.

A lot of people I catered for, took closer to myself, are the ones that are turning their back on me, talking and spreading hatred around, uhmm; very sad.
These are people I did everything to put smile on their faces, people I lifted, even with few resources and when my load was heavy, HUMANS ARE REALLY TERRIBLE.

NA SQUAD KILL JESUS.

STREET NOR GET MEMORY.

Wait aren't you one of the people who usually support the government of Nigeria. Your Monica looks very familiar, You have an old one with MS something, I can't really remember.

Everything you posted here are what someone of us here who have seen Shege in life have experienced. So they aren't new to me. That's why i usually marvel when i see you guys supporting the government of this nation. Most Nigerians will not condemn evil until it personally happens to them. In as much as they are thriving, They will turn a blind eye to the woes of the nation.

Nigerians are generally evil people. There is nothing anyone can tell me. The country was built on evil to thrive. I have been through hell in the hands of Nigerians.

Only very few Nigerians are humans with kindness and sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2023
Evolutionism:

Wait aren't you one of the people who usually support the government of Nigeria. Your Monica looks very familiar, You have an old one with MS something, I can't really remember.

Everything you posted here are what someone of us here who have seen Shege in life have experienced. So they aren't new to me. That's why i usually marvel when i see you guys supporting the government of this nation. Most Nigerians will not condemn evil until it personally happens to them. In as much as they are thriving, They will turn a blind eye to the woes of the nation.

Nigerians are generally evil people. There is nothing anyone can tell me. The country was built on evil to thrive. I have been through hell in the hands of Nigerians.

Only very few Nigerians are humans with kindness and sympathy.
Sir, i don't and can NEVER support politicians or get involved in it.

Any post i make relating to politics, was or will be on a NEUTRAL ground. THE TRUTH IS BITTER and i am not scared to say it ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.

Sir, there are lots of good Nigerians out there but my problem with people that inspired this post is that of ; BACKBITTING, BACKLASHING and EVIL GOSSIPING in order to spoil you, Anyone possesing these characteristics is capable of killing, i am grateful for life because; these were people i was very good and open to.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Evolutionism: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2023
MSN1:

Sir, i don't and can NEVER support politicians or get involved in it.

Any post i make relating to politics, was or will be on a NEUTRAL ground. THE TRUTH IS BITTER and i am not scared to say it ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.

Sir, there are lots of good Nigerians out there but my problem with people that inspired this post is that of ; BACKBITTING, BACKLASHING and EVIL GOSSIPING in order to spoil you, Anyone possesing these characteristics is capable of killing, i am grateful for life because; these were people i was very good and open to.

Well it's okay.

But i can confidently tell you that what you experienced is directly the effect of the ill in the society.

Yes as you said we have many good people. But are they many like that of Saudi Arabia, The west and others. Although these nations have bad people and their shortcomings too but it's minimal.

What can you say to a boss of a nigerian company riding a luxury car while his workers moves on bare foot?? What can you say to a boss of a company living in bungalow while his aides lives in face me i slap you while they are even struggling to pay their rents?? Same thing with the politicians. Don't say it's my experience or my enviroment because I go out often to highbrow areas and i see these things all the time, There is more to say but i'll stop here.

The truth is your experience will keep happening to people in a nation like Nigeria because they see it as norm believe me.

Until Good people surpass the evil people. Things like this won't stop happening.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2023
Evolutionism:

Well it's okay.

But i can confidently tell you that what you experienced is directly the effect of the ill in the society.

Yes as you said we have many good people. But are they many like that of Saudi Arabia, The west and others. Although these nations have bad people and their shortcomings too but it's minimal.

What can you say to a boss of a nigerian company riding a luxury car while his workers moves on bare foot?? What can you say to a boss of a company living in bungalow while his aides lives in face me i slap you while they are even struggling to pay their rents?? Same thing with the politicians. There is more to say but i'll stop here.

The truth is your experience will keep happening to people in a nation like Nigeria because they see it as norm believe me.

Until Good people surpass the evil people. Things like this won't stop happening.

I wish you all the best.
You are VERY correct, One reason why i priorities living the rest of my life in reasonable countries.
A lot of stories i hear about people in reasonable coutries is awesome. Their empathy, kindness and love, is jaw dropping.

Only in a stupid country like this bosses owe you your own salary you survive with, yet they go to ceremonies and larvish money, go to churchies and see people donating just to impress and oppress others, while a lot of them are owing their drivers common 30k.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS MY BOSS (outside my Job) THAT MAN IS TOO GOOD TO BE A NIGERIAN.
Imagine having more than 30 people i know aside the ones i don't even know, on his charity payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Evolutionism:

Well it's okay.

What can you say to a boss of a nigerian company riding a luxury car while his workers moves on bare foot?? What can you say to a boss of a company living in bungalow while his aides lives in face me i slap you while they are even struggling to pay their rents?? Same thing with the politicians. Don't say it's my experience or my enviroment because I go out often to highbrow areas and i see these things all the time, There is more to say but i'll stop here.

I wish you all the best.
Walahi my brother it is more than shocking, preposterous

It seems as if the constitution empowers leaders to steal.

Coupled with the fact that the official wages are very obsolete, not enough to even feed! This is one of the contributory factor for people being evil and committing all manner of crimes. And those in authority don't want to do anything about these pathetic wages.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Evolutionism: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Walahi my brother it is more than shocking, preposterous

It seems as if the constitution empowers leaders to steal.

Coupled with the fact that the official wages are very obsolete, not enough to even feed! This is one of the contributory factor for people being evil and committing all manner of crimes. And those in authority don't want to do anything about these pathetic wages.

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Darlingme(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Sad reality.
You see those people that always celebrate you because of what you can offer, don't assume they love you.

Normally, a hungry man will always be loyal to the only source, where he/she always get food.

Know your boundaries. Know how you place people.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by LikeAking: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2023
If you no get squad problem, if you get squad problem..

Life is complicated

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
LikeAking:
If you no get squad problem, if you get squad problem..

Life is complicated
Test your squad.
Sometimes, pretend about a lot of things going wrong for a long period and you will definitely see their true colours.
Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Obainoman6: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
Poor men will always look for excuse not to hustle, oya now remain sane and remain poor.
Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by Lance008(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
To come to realize the only real squad is God
My hardship teach me lessons mak go lead me all through my life
Before u give secure ur self

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by LooneyLester: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Take sniper , just a sip just do for you
Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2023
Obainoman6:
Poor men will always look for excuse not to hustle, oya now remain sane and remain poor.
Fools like u are the reason this country will remain backward.
QUOTE MY ASS, COS MY HANDS ARE 2 BUSY TO QUOTE FOOLS.
Re: Learn From My Sad Story, Before Being A Victim. by MSN1(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:
Take sniper , just a sip just do for you
Na mumu really full here...

And d fool go think say; I DEY EVER WASTE MY QUOTES😆

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! / If I Sue Them, Will I Win? / Lawyers on NLD Please Help.Marriage is not so good afterall.I Want out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.