Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) (72183 Views)

Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Most of all these celebrities they are the one influencing some of the youths & teenagers into Immoralities ,they should not also forget to show the other part ,since the word privacy is no longer in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
husband or boy friend and girl friend or oslosho a he-goat
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by VoedoS: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
What nonsense
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by ButterBurger: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Lattop1:
It's their marriage it doesn't have to be perfect for u people, it is not a community project, since it makes them happy ... Comot body joo
simple.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
undecided

Moral decadence....when adults behave like having common sense is equivalent to solving a complex calculus equation.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by stella9(f): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
; grin
Stevyne:
Simp this, simp that.
Your type deh enter dm deh beg for sex.

Omo weyre!
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by mediainc: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Ain't easy being with an old lady, but if the paper is right undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Stevyne: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2022
stella9:
; grin
These silly bunches here be shouting simps here and na Dem stupid pass
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
hahaha.... Boss, why it pain u like that? Kukuma kee me with laff nah
Are happy that moral is degrading
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Bigchristo: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2022
ebukajay184:
Anita Joseph and her husband engaged in a heated public display of affection on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, the couple is seen debating who should get a woman's breasts first between the baby and the woman's husband.

As they debate, Michael, aka Mc Fish, lowers his head to Anita's breast and kisses it, then grabs her breast with his hand, before burying his face in her cleavage.

As Anita argues that the baby should come first, Michael argues that it is the husband who should be given priority.

In the caption, Anita warned that anyone who has a problem with her and her husband's display should "enter pit".

She later deleted the video, after criticisms from some of her followers on Instagram.
If not that this came out of their house for us to see, some of we married couples do more than this in our various houses, allow them to enjoy

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Say no to drugs cos once you're into it, shameful things wouldn't be meaningful to you openly anymore
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by WibusJaga: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Dem say 2 people no de crase same time. But this has defied that narrative.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Person way senior u with almost 15 years. No be even 2 years.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Generation of vipers.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
This guy is officially a pussy ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Jaydasilva10: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
E no easy to dey lick plate
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Nicenixon: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Gibberish. Must you put everything about your lives on social media?
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by toujurs: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialAwol:
This MC Fish is just a gigolo.

Meanwhile I hope they never split. Because I don't know the eyes that Anita Joseph will use to face the world.

Two shameless ijiots
grin Oga calm down
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by NaBanga: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Omihanifa:
The girl don use am, he's no longer himself angry as long as he's in that marriage, he will continue to worship her and be her slave lipsrsealed

The other day, he was busy massaging her legs at iyabo ojo's mother funeral

Early last year that was how he was also washing the girl's pant just to prove a point that there's no big deal in men washing theirs wives pant.

Every time he's always the one doing the stupid things lipsrsealed why can't the girl too be licking his hairy armpits just to prove that she loves him angry

Weak nigga

You are making a point. I understand why they are doing it. It gets more views to their social media and they get more advertising opportunities. However the wife could also be the one doing a few degrading things at times. I think it should be shared equally. However, I'm not the one advertising my relationship. cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Bodmum:
all I see is 2 useless animals mating in public. That guy is a very daft SIMP

Pls check your blood pressure. With this level of venom in you, it's not likely you live long.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by chatinent: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
See the people me and them dey share oxygen.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by toujurs: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Stevyne:
These silly bunches here be shouting simps here and na Dem stupid pass
Don't mind these ones, typing simp, Most na professional wankers.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Tkash01: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
I don't have issues with how their marriage works, it's their business and if it works for them and they are happy, hurray.

What is uncomfortable is how they post their lives on social media for every one to put mouth, the one that can't even toast a woman, the one that can't even get it up, the one that will run out of a marriage after a month, the one that hasn't ever had a relationship past three month, the ones who have been wearing same bra and boxers for for two years.

All manner of people, the ones wey get sense and the one wey no get sense.

Just keep your lives private, with this over exposure, imagine the number of people wey go dey wait make the marriage crash.

You're forgetting the key point here, it's there life and they retain the right to live it whichever way they chose, if the PDA is too much for you bone face go another person's page, the opinions that matters here are that of the couple, I get your angle though.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Woman way don hit menopause. No be even white women self.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by BigYash: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Make una sha no break up o.. The stupidity is on the lady sha.. Nigga just dey catch him Cruise..
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by abobote: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Foolish people. Anyway I came here for the breast, but was disappointed
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Doctorimpulse(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Romanoff:
I don't have issues with how their marriage works, it's their business and if it works for them and they are happy, hurray.

What is uncomfortable is how they post their lives on social media for every one to put mouth, the one that can't even toast a woman, the one that can't even get it up, the one that will run out of a marriage after a month, the one that hasn't ever had a relationship past three month, the ones who have been wearing same bra and boxers for for two years.

All manner of people, the ones wey get sense and the one wey no get sense.

Just keep your lives private, with this over exposure, imagine the number of people wey go dey wait make the marriage crash.

I'm telling you. All those things are cool only in marriages and this couple are cool and right but it should be private.
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by budusky05(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Nkpurumiri at work
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2022
The guy is a FISH... That's all I can say!!! grin cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Stevyne: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind these ones, typing simp, Most na professional wankers.
No lies grin
Re: Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Make una love with una head,una no go hear,all this nonsense on media just to be in the news,Tonto dike do pass this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.