Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) (44690 Views)

Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Follygunners: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Truth234(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Emaildata854:
One thing we are not discussing well enough is that the tech industry in Nigeria seems to be the only sector creating jobs in this terrible Times

Yes, until you realised the amount of money flowing through crypto.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats guys
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmmmn this guy at options studio then at Ibadan. Never despise the days of little beginning
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2022
aikyg:
Comedians and musicians building mansions while doctors, lawyers, engineers and other more serious professionals are struggling to pay rent. Sign of a rapidly failing society.
There is no where in the world where those professions earn more than entertainers. Talk wetin know.

1 Like

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2022
aikyg:
Comedians and musicians building mansions while doctors, lawyers, engineers and other more serious professionals are struggling to pay rent. Sign of a rapidly failing society.
dumb talk, u wan dey compare entertainment money with those professions..lol better go sharpen ur comedy skills
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by atutupo8286: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2022
tema Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by ekukeku(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2022
bestman09:
Congratulations to them. I'm still reading to know how to get my own house ��

Pls read how to endure d pain if u lost d same amount too��‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by lexxwiz(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Spell and Wife build Mansion: How much did the wife contribute? shocked

I would have called you oponu but let me just be nice. @Dhardza no be small woman, I’ve always known her from her days at shoprite surulere. Spellz was nobody at that time, na even for her space that year Spellz opened his studio. Leave their story bro, celebrate them.
Congratulations to them. It’s not a small feat for this Buhari economy.

1 Like

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Allisgud: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2022
UncleKoboko:
grin

Awọn eniyan KOGBAGIDI ...

HUNDRED MẸFA NI WÈRÈ KOLẸ́, ẸSẸ MEFA... ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING!?

OTUN TI ZEH O grin

If you know, you know.
na wizy be wErE abi
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Were is the mansion angry
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by sammuell(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Curious346:
Huhn

SPELLZ that started yesterday ooo..

The only industry currently paying in Nigeria aside politics is entertainment

Spells no start yesterday o
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Harneyprojects: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations to them.
I am into the business of building design and construction and with the current prices of materials, i know it s not easy to build mason like this at this time.
Congrats to them.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by mashad(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2022
tyson98:
Congrats to them 2022 don dey smile to them already and e go surely smile for us too but God's Grace

Amen
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by olukunbi71: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2022
�. Congratulations
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Titaniumental: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Stop abusing the word 'Mansion'

Congratulations to them by the way
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Sirqt5(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2022
nice one
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by cobso3459: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2022
legon Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2022
We want to see the one on his village as igbos always said Agu luo ulo... my wealth has finally come home
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by 234daniel2010(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2022
The God that did it for u will surely do it for me. Congratulations.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Cokahot: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Name of my new album.
Mansion in the slums.

Track 1. Bad roads.

Track 2, no light.
Track 3.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Macgyver1: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Nothing like when you married...you and your wife will be living in the apartment build ...it is very sweet

Not rented apartment

That is one of the thing I must do before I get married if at all i go even marry self....baby mama sure me die

Baby mama on my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats.

E fine.
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Milly44(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Who will claim the ownership of that house when they breakup on June next year??
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Nothing like when you married...you and your wife will be living in the apartment build ...it is very sweet

Not rented apartment

That is one of the thing I must do before I get married if at all i go even marry self....baby mama sure me die
irresponsible and spineless-**s niggers who hate the peace and happiness of their posteritygo for baby mamas
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Curious346:
Huhn

SPELLZ that started yesterday ooo..

The only industry currently paying in Nigeria aside politics is entertainment

You call 2011 just yesterday?
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Spells is the best.
Iskaba
Mr luva luva
Ma lo
Those beats are legendary
Re: Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) by jaiyeorie: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzolH0_99Mo

Bolanle Kitchen - pesto pasta + house party quarantine + popcorn + guacamole dip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.