Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men (1424 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu / Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Alaigbopress: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Why can't Nigeria Youth eschew Tribalism and rally round these men with track records of verifiable achievements and support them massively to save Nigeria from the pit of bad leadership and crushing economy. I taught by now going by what people have experienced under Buhari regime that the Youth will be all out to determine the future of the Country. But it seems my imagination will never become a reality owning to the way some of them are already supporting one old man from the South West. It is a pity the Youth of this Country are dunces.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by orisa37: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2022
We have no Options. Our Heads are all demented.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by helinues: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Remember Gov Ayade and his deputy are both professors, any tangible development in Cross rivers state

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Venusman(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Unfortunately, less than 15% of Nigerians vote with their brain. Religion, tribalism and ignorance are big factors affecting Nigeria politics. Same reason some people will still vote bugatti if he contest again.

That is reason Nigerians politicians won't change because they know how to engineer the fools among us to vote for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Why can't Nigeria Youth eschew Tribalism and rally round these men with track records of verifiable achievements and support them massively to save Nigeria from the pit of bad leadership and crushing economy. I taught by now going by what people have experienced under Buhari regime that the Youth will be all out to determine the future of the Country. But it seems my imagination will never become a reality owning to the way some of them are already supporting one old man from the South West. It is a pity the Youth of this Country are dunces.
Why should we beg them to become the president of Nigeria?

Peter Obi is a PDP member, why can't he also contest like some serious people are doing?

Abegi shift jawe.

18 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by AbijaJ: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Maybe that's because the youths are not zombies. We are in a democracy. Any youth is free to cast his vote for any of those people the Op listed up there. But no be by force. Some of those people haven't even showed any interest in contesting for the office. So why blame the youths for their own inertia??

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Venusman(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Why should we beg them to become the president of Nigeria?

Peter Obi is a PDP member, why can't he also contest like some serious people are doing?

Abegi shift jawe.

What does being a pdp have to do with being a good candidate? One the problem of Nigerians. They successfully brainwashed you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by CharleyBright(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2022
It is unbelievable that youths constitute over 60% of Nigeria's population, but yet they don't deem it fit to acquire power or support vibrant youths to do so.
Ironically, We have a Generation of dumb and ass-licking youths who care only for the bread crumbs of today and not the banquet of the future.

Let them continue to support the old and worn out cargoes like Buhari and Tinubu to be their President and then come and be crying foul that they are using their monies to go have treatment abroad.
Useless Youths.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Spherical77(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Venusman:

What does being a pdp have to do with being a good candidate? One the problem of Nigerians. They successfully brainwashed you.
Those candidates are good no doubt but Nigerians can't beg them to do the needful you know? They also understand how politics in Nigeria work probably the reason why they aren't coming out officially to declare their mind

Akinwumi Adeshina, that intelligent, smart and young Man. I tire for this country smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by omoharry(f): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
Remember Gov Ayade and his deputy are both professors, any tangible development in Cross rivers state
That one na better person !!him and Yaya Bello belong to thesame category

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Sonyboom765: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2022
You want Nigeria to rally round Pandora Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria is failed state. They can never support quality but would queue up behind money bags with questionable characters.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Venusman:

What sort of gibberish talk is this.

Is Peter Obi a PDP member or not?

Why can't he present himself?

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Mjshexy:
We are not ready yet undecided
I'm sorry to say, teeth whitening is a ruse.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
What sort of gibberish talk is this.

Is Peter Obi a PDP member or not?

Why can't he present himself?

He did before and would do so again at the right time. A dreamer landlord cannot stampede him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Shetemi12(m): 7:13am On Jan 11, 2022
Me and my 689 Family members are voting for TINUBU

BAT 2023

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by danot1030: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Alaigbopress:

How many of them are contesting even the one contesting does not have political structure?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
He did before and would do so again at the right time. A dreamer landlord cannot stampede him.
I never said he shouldn't contest.

Any Politician that feels he or she have something to offer should join the race.

I can never vote an ibo man in 2023 though. I will rather vote a fulani man than voting for Obi

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by skywalker240(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Hmm interesting
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Umuazala: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Any Politician that feels he or she have something to offer should join the race.

I can never vote an ibo man in 2023 though. I will rather vote a fulani man than voting for Obi

There's foolishness in your tung.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Umuazala:

There's foolishness in your tung.
Gibberish

Swerve Okoro

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Kellibae(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Tribalism! That's d answer ,
Other south may agree but yorubas will not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Your choice. I will never vote both Yoruba and Fulani in 2023. If there's no igboman on the ballot, nobody would vote in my house.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Uyi168: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and my 689 Family members are voting for TINUBU

BAT 2023
Una wan start una madness again abii cry
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by gartamanta: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Nigerians are not united enough to rally round any of these men
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by ThatFairGuy1: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2022
We can support any of them as long as he/she is not from that hateful and porous mouthed tribe.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol

Nigeria youth

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. / How Ikpeazu, Ortom ‘suffered’ For Their Loyalty – Wike / Who Else Has Noticed That Nairaland Now Censors The Word "Urchin" too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.