Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts (1119 Views)

JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts / Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl / MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts by NaijaTrain: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning.

trust everyone is good.There is a group chat where they sell and buy Social media accounts including (Facebook and Instagram accounts).

It is a very top notch group chat

and you have to pass some requirements before you can be added to avoid scams

So drop your WhatsApp numbers below

So you can get added asap immediately
Re: Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts by Cravemore: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2022
NaijaTrain:
Good morning.

trust everyone is good.There is a group chat where they sell and buy Social media accounts including (Facebook and Instagram accounts).

It is a very top notch group chat

and you have to pass some requirements before you can be added to avoid scams

So drop your WhatsApp numbers below

So you can get added asap immediately
mail me sir. I leery give my number out here, Cuz of folks.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts by Dyberry090(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello well I own a site were I sell Facebook accounts and other social media accounts, I would love to join your groups too, here is my website acctbank.com
Re: Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts by Dantay123: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
09067953129 my number add me in the group
Re: Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts by Stanislas007: 4:28am On Nov 02, 2023
09014367563 I want to join the buying and selling group.
Re: Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Of Social Media Accounts by Sonnycj: 11:33am On Apr 28
07015663501: I want to join the buying and selling group.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. / Don't Have A Copy Of Ur Jamb Slip?no Problem / Large And Small Quantity Of Stationery Items On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.