Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts (6039 Views)

Jamb Registrar, Prof Oloyede On Ippis: / Only 25 Percent Scored Above 200 – Prof. Oloyede [JAMB 2019] KIKGIST.COM / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Supersnews: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Prof Is-haq Oloyede, has distanced himself from friend requests being sent from social media accounts, purportedly from him, saying he does not own or operate any social media accounts.

Oloyede disclosed this on Friday in a statement by the board’s Head, Public Affairs and Protocol, Dr Fabian Benjamin.

The statement read,

”The attention of the Board has been drawn to a LinkedIn account purported to be the account of the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board(JAMB), Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, and sending friend requests to members of the public. This is a ploy initiated with the sole aim of defrauding gullible members of the public.

“The Board wishes to state that Prof. Is-haq Oloyede does not own or operate any social media account and neither has he asked anybody to open or manage one on his behalf.

“LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. As such, it should be noted that the goal of the site is to enable registered users to connect with people they know and trust professionally. Prof. Oloyede does not belong to this class of individuals nor intend to join.

“This disclaimer became necessary in view of some unscrupulous elements, who have purportedly opened a LinkedIn account on his behalf to hoodwink unsuspecting members of the public with their bogus claims of the erudite professor helping to network business enterprises, managing careers, providing jobs, running a research firm or connecting people with business contacts of firms or industry through the account

“The Board urges the general public to be wary of these criminal elements so as not to fall victims to the scammers.”
https://dailytrust.com/scam-alert-we-dont-operate-social-media-accounts-jamb/

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by doncox: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
scammers at it. Nigerians like stolen identity like Jubril of Sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by AntiChristian: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Lovely man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by inoki247: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
The only man all the ministry needs....

Is the only one without controversies just doing is things so well nd money dey enta.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Mindlog: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Scammers on the beat.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Shadysen: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
okey
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by bewla(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2023
D
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Oluwaseunomo: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2023
You are mentioning scammers like you're better of but you yourself is a bigger scammer, agbalagba ole.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by morikee: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Jamb turning to scammers they only care about revenue generation
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by adioolayi(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
JAMB Registrar and the Head of NDLEA....the very good appointees of this Buhari's administration.

They are both very good administrators

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Sabadon(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
JAMB and only few set ups re doing really well others re den for mind blowing corruption, nepotism and opression. Make we no even talk about DSS🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Yankiss(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Scammers on the prowl. I have met a Babangida, supposedly the ex head of state on linkedin. A few exchanges made me understand it was a scammer. Be wary of High profiles on SM. They are 9 in 10 cases fake. With NIN etc how possible is it tọ continue tọ register fake accounts?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by altteemy: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2023
These people are so we'll connected that I wonder why someone would believe they could ask strangers online for business connects when there are so many close associates they would have dealt with instead.
🤷‍♂️
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by codeplace(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2023
He has only bank accounts
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by MrCGPA(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2023
W
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Warrior247: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2023
C
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Warrior247: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
You are mentioning scammers like you're better of but you yourself is a bigger scammer, agbalagba ole.
Are you a scammer?

Why e dey pain you na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by adex15: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Ultimate respect to you sir.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Oluwaseunomo: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Warrior247:
Are you a scammer?

Why e dey pain you na?
Are you unfortunate in life how do i sound pained,or is your brain paining you.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Bsmartt(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Professor Oloyede is one of the few honest academics and astute administrator we have in Nigeria.
A man of integrity.
Well done sir.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Warrior247: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Are you unfortunate in life how do i sound pained,or is your brain paining you.
Today is Sunday, go to church and repent. I don't know what you guys really enjoy in this scam thing

God will punish you if you don't repent... You have another chance to repent now or God almighty will disgrace you.

Bloody scammer. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by VEXT: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Lovely man

Ur fellow bokoharam
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Oluwaseunomo: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Warrior247:
Today is Sunday, go to church and repent. I don't know what you guys really enjoy in this scam thing

God will punish you if you don't repent... You have another chance to repent now or God almighty will disgrace you.

Bloody scammer. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
It's obvious you have a mental disorder It's pointless engaging with you
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by AntiChristian: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
VEXT:

Ur fellow bokoharam

My fellow honest man! At least he had tried his best to be NOT corrupt unlike your brother!

If na lie you lie may terrorism visit you!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Pymetrics: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Just mention on thing he thief. If he sue someone like you, people will start crying foul. Know that not everyone will overlook defamation on social media. You better be careful of what you type. Oloyede value integrity to the core. He may decide to sue you just for you to prove your allegation. If you can't prove, then you stay behind bar.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Not having a social media account in this age and time speaks volume about someone's personality.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2023
I pray we get to have your kind as the president someday in this country Prof

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by haybhi1(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Sage with prolific history.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by haybhi1(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Bashoruntolu:
I really do too.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by haybhi1(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Bashoruntolu:
I really do, too.
Re: JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2023
He should have at least one account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mouau Admission List Is Out / Jamb's Marking Scheme / Breaking News : Assu Strike Will Continue For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.