Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. (1096 Views)

What Is The Hardest Course In University? / Hardest Course To Study / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by Peterjnr123: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Today I was having a heated argument with my roommate on the hardest course to study in the university among this two

Chemical engineering

Vs

Quantum physics

What's your opinion and reason??

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
I should be asking for the one that rakes in hooge bagg $

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by seanwilliam(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well my brotherly advise to you is, if you plan on living in Nigeria, forget passion. Go for something more lucrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by samuelson06(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Peterjnr123:
Today I was having a heated argument with my roommate on the hardest course to study in the university among this two

Chemical engineering

Vs

Quantum physics

Both are on the same pedestal. They all have a face of advance mathematics.
Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by turawaa(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2023
I knew of someone with 2.1 in Chem Engr. Now in Classroom with 20k as salary.

Always go for passion
Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by Alusiizizi(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Peterjnr123:

Chemical engineering

Vs

Quantum physics

Pardon me but which university offers a degree in Quantum Physics?
Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by TheChameleon: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2023
"Harder" *

Don't start failing the course even before starting.

It's a poor question, with all due respect.

Difficulty is based on individual competencies, interests... your baseline.

In medical school, I found anatomy and physiology ... voluminous courses super easy and interesting to read. Physics and chemistry in 100L, I struggled. Reverse is the case for some folks.

PERSONALLY, I will find Quantum Physics more difficult than Chemical engineering because I feel QP will be more abstract.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by Peter8(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Contact us

Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by michlins(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Pardon me but which university offers a degree in Quantum Physics?
Caltech University does
Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by Alusiizizi(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2023
michlins:
Caltech University does

No it doesn't. The point that I was trying to make is that Quantum Physics by itself is not a degree plan like Chemical Engineering. What Caltech offers is Physics at the undergrad level. Then at the graduate level one can specialize to different plans like Relativity, Particle Physics, Condensed Matter and such, non of which is titled "Quantum Physics" which is an umbrella term for a vast variety of specializations.
Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by Alusiizizi(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2023
TheChameleon:
"Harder" *

Don't start failing the course even before starting.

It's a poor question, with all due respect.

Difficulty is based on individual competencies, interests... your baseline.

In medical school, I found anatomy and physiology ... voluminous courses super easy and interesting to read. Physics and chemistry in 100L, I struggled. Reverse is the case for some folks.

PERSONALLY, I will find Quantum Physics more difficult than Chemical engineering because I feel QP will be more abstract.

True but when everyone seems to find one course/discipline more difficult that another then the only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn is that such a course is more difficult. Lets use your anatomy and physiology example along with my personal experience(I didn't go to medical school but I know quite a few that did). It might interest you do know that all the medical students that I knew found anatomy and physiology to be one of the most difficult part of their educational(and I am suspecting that this is generally true for all medical students) so the only reasonable conclusion that we can draw is that A and P is one of the most difficult part of medical coursework.
Re: Which Is The Hardest Course Among This Two.. by michlins(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Alusiizizi:

No it doesn't. The point that I was trying to make is that Quantum Physics by itself is not a degree plan like Chemical Engineering. What Caltech offers is Physics at the undergrad level. Then at the graduate level one can specialize to different plans like Relativity, Particle Physics, Condensed Matter and such, non of which is titled "Quantum Physics" which is an umbrella term for a vast variety of specializations.
ok thanks for the clarification

(1) (Reply)

Solve This 3 Minutes Math Without Using Calculator / OPM Sends Help To Happy Boyz After Betrayal / Shell Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.