Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How Do I Make My 16years Old Daughter To Be Taking Onion In Food - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Make My 16years Old Daughter To Be Taking Onion In Food (1292 Views)

A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My 16years Old Daughter To Be Taking Onion In Food by 1F30M4(f): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Well, there you have it OP. If you don't want to blend it esp for your scrambled eggs as well as jollof rice, you can chop your onions into very tiny bits(such that they are barely visible in your meals) like I do.

I used to know someone who had two friends, one didn't like onions and the another didn't like crayfish. It was a problem but they somewhat found a way around it. I love my onions a whole lot but then I try to be considerate at the same time. If you really can't help it, please let her pick them out while eating, do 'moya look away' so it doesn't bother you so much.

As for the fried rice, there's really nothing you can do about it, some people just don't like certain meals for reasons best known to them.
Re: How Do I Make My 16years Old Daughter To Be Taking Onion In Food by juman(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
You worry about nothing.
Plenty of other foods to eat.
Re: How Do I Make My 16years Old Daughter To Be Taking Onion In Food by juman(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
smiley So she might continue like this to adulthood even when married what type of bad habit is that she doesn't even eat salad did your friends select food too

You are funny.

Me I dont like eating uncooked onion or eating salad.
Re: How Do I Make My 16years Old Daughter To Be Taking Onion In Food by frozen70(f): 1:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
I thought she will overgrown it when she see onion in her foods she will pick all the onion one by one before she started eating that's when she is small now if she see onion in her foods she will reject the foods and went on hunger strike ,she will not eat fried rice because of all the green beans e.t.c instead she will prefer jollof rice that the onions is not visible or she will hand pick eat am afraid of what might happen if she travel out will she be on one diet through out

Blend onion instead of cutting it so that she won't be seeing it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop A Nine Year Old Child Who Steals And Lies Without Beating? / 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? / Please Did I Do Any Wrong Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.