Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) (57859 Views)

Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU / Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Baawaa(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
R
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2022
I go do like that arsenal goalkeeper that year wey dey dodge shot, szechny abybwetin be em name sef
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by RichDad1(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
If ball go enter net, make e enter. I can’t kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by nnanyereugo(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
KosiGee:

You don’t have any chance, Juninho would float the ball over your head, you wouldn’t see it Ody over you.
Ronaldinho would do same or slot it in from an angle, you and your defenders wouldn’t see it.

If you try to stop Roberto Carlos’s, you’d land in A&E with possible amputation when you wake up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by chudez0147(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

You're a real nigga
chatinent:
No bi to run there kick their legs chop free red card?
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by casppyjay: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
paulolee:

juniho was a beast from set pieces, he didn't just score but the range n places he scored them from was isane..
even cr7 n messi dt av twice as more games n more tries from freekicks didnt score as much as he did
u dey mind custard filled cranium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Promise47(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Carlo's that guy na fire � dy are all ritered now and resting at there various homes

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Passionate888: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did Roberto Carlos or juninho played for their clubs n country, how many goals dem score thru spot kicks?
Juninho is the god of freekicks

7 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Vohasor876: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Nice
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
I.
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Kingjay007: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Lol
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by uthlaw: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Call a wannabe redpiller for help.. grin grin grin
redpiller for football matter...dem really do you strong thing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by FahBuLous: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2022
KosiGee:

You don’t have any chance, Juninho would float the ball over your head, you wouldn’t see it Ody over you.
Ronaldinho would do same or slot it in from an angle, you and your defenders wouldn’t see it.

If you try to stop Roberto Carlos’s, you’d land in A&E with possible amputation when you wake up.
Boss, you Sabi football ahswear.. Roberto Carlos shot power

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by darichlife: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
The Ladies in the house will not understand. See Legends planning to rubbish another team.

Brazil and Germany play for the passion of the game to make their country proud, England play for money and entertainment

4 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by arazanbal: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
chai that year wy men sabi ball, in all most countries and clubs good players full am even QPR self get quality players until FIFA, UEFA CAF got greedy and business men with only the sole aim of making money d game come depricate anyhow
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
uthlaw:
redpiller for football matter...dem really do you strong thing!

Life don tire this girl o, my mind dey tell me na Si.o.fr.a get this account.

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by uthlaw: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2022
freshkpomo:

Life don tire this girl o, my mind dey tell me na Si.o.fr.a get this account.

na she na,she find serious love but she de pretend,we know there type!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by lugo99(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Ward-Prowse,
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did Roberto Carlos or juninho played for their clubs n country, how many goals dem score thru spot kicks?
Juninho scored a lot of free kicks for Lyon. I'll rather Ronaldinho or Roberto Carlos take it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2022
Juninho......hmmmmm the name already is freekick on it own, i won't bother diven on Roberto carlos free kick, kai but Brazil really got them legend ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by GEEBITE: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Obviously you are a newbie in football .Juninho Perambuno is credited with the highest number of free kicks scored in football with 73.
yaki84:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Maobichek: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
If I am the goalkeeper and I saw Roberto Carlos , ronaldinho and juninho debating on who to take this free kick I will signal the coach I had a knock so that he can substitute me immediately grin

Joninho is the deadliest among the three in terms of free kick; too much stars marred Brazil team in France 98, a team where Ze roberto, kaka was in bench. Brazil 1998 world cup squad has all manner of stars both in the pitch and in the bench but they lost the cup to a more prepared/equipped Franch team, thanks to Zezu, Igwe, Makelele, jokaff, Vaira etc.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by SafetyPlug(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2022
footballers forged by the gods cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by PROPHETmichael: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2022
I'll prefer Juninho or Ronaldinho to take it because they will shoot with God fearing heart but you see that Carlos, forgeerrrit

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2022
uthlaw:
na she na,she find serious love but she de pretend,we know there type!

Wetin old man sit-down see, small pikin climb iroko nor go see am... Fight when old mama them for naira land Don fight collect better flawless victory, na him small girl want chest... Instead of her to face her small life jeje...

Funny enough, her stupidity dey increase the Insult on women... People like us when dey neutral for the matter have been forced to believe there might be some truth in what the boys are saying.....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by GEEBITE: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Lyon won the league 6 times in a row. A rate feat then before Juve and Bayern Munich broke the record.
DubaiLandLord:
Juniho nah still the best free kick taker wey I don see since I don dey watch football

The guy once scored a free kick from the midfield for Lyon shocked

I remember when he was still playing for Olympic Lyon, Olympic Lyon was dominating the French League back then.

I doubt there is any footballer better than him in taking free kicks
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

Juninho has over 90 freekicks
R.Carlos has over 60
Ronaldinho too has over 50.
Cos you didn't fmwatch them well doesn't mean you should just talk.
Go n Google it or watch their compilation of freekicks on YouTube

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by emae009(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Juniho nah still the best free kick taker wey I don see since I don dey watch football

The guy once scored a free kick from the midfield for Lyon shocked

I remember when he was still playing for Olympic Lyon, Olympic Lyon was dominating the French League back then.

I doubt there is any footballer better than him in taking free kicks

there's this either Peru keeper or one of them South American countries were score set pieces like mad
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by holluwizzy: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Just substitute ur self or ko gba fun olohun

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by gfon(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2022
mytime24:
comrade easy on the vawulence
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Tremple8v: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2022
You see that juninho eh .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.