Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) (57881 Views)

Edwin Van DER Sar: Manchester United's Legendary Goalkeeper In ICU / Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by PatBrisley: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did Roberto Carlos or juninho played for their clubs n country, how many goals dem score thru spot kicks?

Lol you clearly do not know Juninho purembacano, he was the best free kick taker ever till now. Only David Beckham comes close, he even scored more free kick goals than regular goals

Enjoy your day man
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by holuwajobar(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Your mouth like anus.
Is it all his freekick goals that are accredited by FIFA?
just take your L in peace.... Just imagine your argument....
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Guyman02:

Watch Juninho here, the keepers react when the ball is already in the net and they look shocked and asking themselves what happened.
Somebody said Juninho is so good that Roberto Carlos and Ronaldinho beg him to take free kicks.

Some goalkeepers prefer penalty to be awarded to these guys than free kicks to reduce embarrassment of looking stupid when they score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3KW_8jofc

Juninho is actually god of free kick, dam from 44 meters out, that man is something else.
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Mustiboy(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2022
iamdynamite:
he is from paraguay �� , his name jose chilavert

No, I think he meant Rogerio Ceni, the Brazilian Goalkeeper with 131 goals (60 free kicks and 70 penalties.

Juninho is the all-time free kick scorer though with 77
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by AJohnnasa(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did he play for club n country?

Will you keep kwayet!
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by iamdynamite(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mustiboy:

No, I think he meant Rogerio Ceni, the Brazilian Goalkeeper with 131 goals (60 free kicks and 70 penalties.

Juninho is the all-time free kick scorer though with 77
oh wow, i am hearing about this person for the first time
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
holuwajobar:
just take your L in peace.... Just imagine your argument....
Lick my yaansh
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by holuwajobar(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Lick my yaansh

How old are you?
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
holuwajobar:

How old are you?
Check my profile to know if I m your mate
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by gidado14(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
If I am the goalkeeper and I saw Roberto Carlos , ronaldinho and juninho debating on who to take this free kick I will signal the coach I had a knock so that he can substitute me immediately grin
sapa

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
AstroG:

Juninho scored 77 free-kicks for club and country.
una get time to answer people on NL sef o
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
I will show am also a champion.
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by holuwajobar(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Check my profile to know if I m your mate

Clearly, you are not my mate.... I expect you to be matured than this

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by orohbiro(f): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Juniho nah still the best free kick taker wey I don see since I don dey watch football

The guy once scored a free kick from the midfield for Lyon shocked

I remember when he was still playing for Olympic Lyon, Olympic Lyon was dominating the French League back then.

I doubt there is any footballer better than him in taking free kicks
free kick form mildfeld Oga try dey lie with sense na

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by siddique07: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ibile united
I put on the Amadioha Ring � I inherited from professor Pella �
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just fall for ground
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
holuwajobar:

Clearly, you are not my mate.... I expect you to be matured than this
You are the immature one.
You sounded so pained & can't just get over it
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by sugarlyn: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
chatinent:
No bi to run there kick their legs chop free red card?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by holuwajobar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
You are the immature one.
You sounded so pained & can't just get over it
okay boss
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Bouncing2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
I go cchop foofoo and egusi immediately before facing dem.
Dat stuff hikes my morale against such odds
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Calibrator: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
He is telling the truth.
orohbiro:
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by richywhales(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
I will turn to Shaolin soccer goalkeeper

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by scholes23(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
I go just leave post make dem score
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by scholes23(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
orohbiro:
for champions league, Na Madrid and Casillas hear am pass
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by ngwababe(f): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
AJohnnasa:

Will you keep kwayet!

grin grin free the dragon mbok.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by yaki84: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
AJohnnasa:

Will you keep kwayet!
U be fool o...
Go teh ur papa to keep kwayet.. Idiota
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by yaki84: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Grandmeister:

Juninho was a prolific free kick scorer.
U won't teach me or remind me who juninho was.
I watched him play.
He didnt even win any trophy for his club.
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Juniho nah still the best free kick taker wey I don see since I don dey watch football

The guy once scored a free kick from the midfield for Lyon shocked

I remember when he was still playing for Olympic Lyon, Olympic Lyon was dominating the French League back then.

I doubt there is any footballer better than him in taking free kicks
I heard his mother is Igbo
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by maxwell530(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
yaki84:

U won't teach me or remind me who juninho was.
I watched him play.
He didnt even win any trophy for his club.
Juninho didn't win any trophy for his club?

Is this a joke or cruise?
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by yaki84: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
maxwell530:
Juninho didn't win any trophy for his club?

Is this a joke or cruise?
Na cruise!

Good night...
Abeg why dem delay Gambia game?
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Kaysalas(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
orohbiro:
You go talk say you never see! Him don score from midfield well well
Re: If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2022
yaki84:

How many games did Roberto Carlos or juninho played for their clubs n country, how many goals dem score thru spot kicks?

You say what? See you.....i don't know dinho or carlos o, but i remember one time juninho P. Was the higest go scorer for ligue1 that year with about 20 something goals, 19 of those goals were free kicks....go watch juninho for Lyon, u go know wassup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.