Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message (39789 Views)

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Robertgreene1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
2braithe:

Do you mean he was wrong to have posted it online?
Because I don't see any wrong in his deed.
dude just wanted to trend...the proposal wz as fake as mummy G.O's threats...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
This is pathetically unfortunate and unfortunately pathetic.
Smh...bia kowara m ihe i jiri dee ihe a.. grin
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Kemfun(f): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
O ti zeh o grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
Conrad I sight u sir
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by SKINDOGGY: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
The mumu Simp wey dy kneel down go get sense by force

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
bluefilm:
Where is the picture of the girl lemme see if she's even worth it?
Don't bother yourself...I wasn't convinced she is a wife when I saw the post yesterday...

A dancer/ entertainer/ and a tatoo girl lipsrsealed

In a house like mine, my papa will give you a matching order...No be him una go disgrace.. grin grin

For Africa..

Tochi is foolish though after all his noise on SM... undecided ....Bad taste and seeking for public validation..The babe is smart.

These BbN people and attention seeking will keep destroying themselves..

The most dangerous people to avoid on earth are those who seek attention and public validation at all cost...They are something else..
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
Feminist dn Dump SIMP.. grin grin grin grin
What a caption... grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by BluntCrazeMan: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brika:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYl2YDKrs9p/?utm_medium=copy_link
A quiet lady married a public person and they are both having problems that the public person is seeking for public attention??
THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE..
And for him to delete it??
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Mariangeles(f): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Smh...bia kowara m ihe i jiri dee ihe a.. grin

The below post by the ex says it all.

I give kudos to the lady for not making herself available to be used, and for being bold enough to call off the sham of an engagement publicly.

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
MrMurdah:
A reminder why you should stop proposing in public places with people covering it on their phones and begging the babe to agree.

A very silly way to ask someone to marry you.

It shows insecurity and a lack of belief so you want to put the person under pressure publicly.

Better babe.

Your head dey there.
Imported tradition..grin

Way back, wedding cards and jingles are the only way to announce couples...Now engagement party and others have replaced the age long traditions...

People now carry engagement For years sef lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by meobizy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
It’s obvious she didn’t want to marry him. She likely bagged him to brag about to her friends or to use as a intimacy gadget. Homeboy got infatuated and this is the result. Kai, Tochi is fine, sha. The girl looks like a mix of Erica and Lilo.
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by ume1000: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Her her own oo.. grin grin
Small boy wey Neva settle em life.. wink cheesy
smalie when im body don be like mele own
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
ume1000:
smalie ���
You Neva see anything oo.. grin grin
You go cry tire ... cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

The below post by the ex says it all.

I give kudos to the lady for not making herself available to be used, and for being bold enough to call off the sham of an engagement publicly.
Lol...

He is a social media fellow and a regular naija celeb..They stay at home and live their lives for the gram..

He is usually loud with his opinion, stupidity don catch am with this one... grin

He thought it's the regular naija babe that will calm because he is a public figure...At least ya zawa nwunye tochi nke ex housemate.. grin grin

He isn't aware this one wu baby oku ma watsup.. cheesy

The social media show off and validation is not just my thing at all...O wu nu ya mere I can't post anything na thread nri...It is not my kinda life...Solo and private..I wonder ihe people huru na seeking attention and public validation.

Onye zuo ugbo ala ya gbara gawa na Social media.

Onye bido relationship ohuru, uka agwula...Ya were PDA meruo ndi mmadu ahu na SM.

Ya luo di ma owu nwaanyi, Nigeria ga ama.. undecided

Any little thing social media...

I see it as inferiority complex issues......

A confident and contented person is gold....In fact a diamond ma ya wuru nwaanyi..
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
it's well grin
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by chaloskyx: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
THE REASON FOR ALL THIS SHADE IS CAUSE THE BOY NO GET MONEY SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH OF FORMING ETHICAL GIRL MOST OF YOU WOULD SELL YOUR MORALS AT THE RIGHT PRICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.