Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message (39463 Views)

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Ekaka1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Laziest HM in Big brother's House ever...loves his beards only next to seeking attention by all means

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by sovavas: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
V
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
K
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by ubee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
If this is not the definition of "highest embarrassment", then i don't know what embarrassment means.
From his time in the house, i deduced that Tochi is quite dumb, and this happening proves it.

Any man that takes his girl by surprise and proposes to her in public should be very sure that she is ready for marriage and that her answer would be 'YES'.

Although she spared him the humiliation of not rejecting his proposal publicly, but it is now obvious that she wasn't feeling him like that, at all.

Tochi should just hide his face for a month or so. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by JustforMen: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wannabe redpillers how market?did you guys miss me? grin grin grin

Redpill no dey kneel down to beg for slavery

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
JustforMen:

Redpill no dey kneel down to beg for slavery
But you just did.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Chibuike21: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trouble dey
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by razzydoo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Leemao. Make simp no use you chase clout. Correct.
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by JBoss25(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hot breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Midas01: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
You won't see a girl with sense even if she was sitting right under your nose.
Randy100:
Good for him. He needs a girl with Sense.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Mariangeles(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=iamyemiakins post=109280246][/quote]

S'oro s'oke!
Ti ko ba ye e, ko ye e ni yen.
Ewo ni meme oshi?
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Midas01: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
So Toochi with a bad leg that a whole US citizen just dumped is the one that's worth it ?

This redpill has sha turned you guys dumb.
bluefilm:
Where is the picture of the girl lemme see if she's even worth it?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Newboss(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wahala for Man wey dey plan to marry.

He is a mumu man
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Midas01: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nobody is begging you guys for marriage na. So rest. Last last marriage favors you guys more but don't worry,bits in your old age you'll understand.
Newboss:
Wahala for Man wey dey plan to marry.

He is a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Newboss(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Midas01:
Nobody is begging you guys for marriage na. So rest. Last last marriage favors you guys more but don't worry,bits in your old age you'll understand.

Favours who and who?

See, you can't use fear to sell trash to me. Marriages end every fûcking day. So save your old age tales. New day, new wahala for people wey dey reason marriage.

This one is dreaming of happily ever after. LWKMD

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Righteousness2(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know this Lady but I Love her!
There is so much to life than all these Unnecessary things.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Bola146(f): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why not live a secret and private life Paparazzi oshi undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by josephevergreen(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Stanleyville:
I observed her reactions and countenances after Oga proposed...she didn't seem impressed.

I knew this would happen
. You for

You for profesy since Mr�... Check my signature let do business
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Idiot...

When we tell you guys to stop this nonsense called kneeling and proposing in public, you claim we are not romantic or some silly thing like that.

Now, look at this embarrassment!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Mummyfour(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
What about the money tochi sprayed her?.

Na that one be my concern.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by ashetu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Brika post=109279069]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYl2YDKrs9p/?utm_medium=copy_link[/quote

Hot breakfast

Please Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Mummyfour(f): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
ubee:
If this is not the definition of "highest embarrassment", then i don't know what embarrassment means.
From his time in the house, i deduced that Tochi is quite dumb, and this happening proves it.

Any man that takes his girl by surprise and proposes to her in public should be very sure that she is ready for marriage and that her answer would be 'YES'.

Although she spared him the humiliation of not rejecting his proposal publicly, but it is now obvious that she wasn't feeling him like that, at all.

Tochi should just hide his face for a month or so. grin

Chai!! Odikwa painful cry
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
What you get for been a simp…
Tochi look at how you’ve been embarrassed
Re: BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message by gassbee: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Remove this your bear bear may b small sense go fit flow in

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How DSS Saved Timaya From Bayelsa Youths / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.