Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Little Girl Keeps Confessing Love For Her Mum As She Tries Escaping Punishment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Keeps Confessing Love For Her Mum As She Tries Escaping Punishment (506 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Keeps Confessing Love For Her Mum As She Tries Escaping Punishment by BrBanks: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
A viral video has surfaced on social media showing a little Nigerian girl crying and negotiating her way out of the punishment given to her by her mother.

In the video, it appears that the little girl had offended her mother which eventually lead to her being asked to do a punishment.

However, this will not be the first time such a video will be making its way around social media as we could recall sometime last year, a little boy was seen trying to escape being punished by his mother as he constantly begged her to please “calm down“.

Watch the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYl9rHSB1KO/

Source: https://letstalk9ja.com/i-love-you-from-my-brain-little-girl-repeatedly-confesses-love-for-her-mother-as-she-tries-negotiating-her-way-out-of-punishment-video/

Re: Little Girl Keeps Confessing Love For Her Mum As She Tries Escaping Punishment by spydera: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
I love you from my brain... Na so
Re: Little Girl Keeps Confessing Love For Her Mum As She Tries Escaping Punishment by Powerbandoo(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=BrBanks post=109279539]A viral video has surfaced on social media showing a little Nigerian girl crying and negotiating her way out of the punishment given to her by her mother.

In the video, it appears that the little girl had offended her mother which eventually lead to her being asked to do a punishment.

However, this will not be the first time such a video will be making its way around social media as we could recall sometime last year,

Staged
Hunger is in the land

(1) (Reply)

Long Lasting Quality Foot Wear . / Legal Adoption of Child For Couples Without Childbirth / My Open Letter To University Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.