Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (38025 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Godispeace: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
lolzzzzzzz
BigSarah:
Umahi 2023

Insha Allah
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by techmo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
ogologoamu:

Your Tinubu's mind and soul is still sleeping in London hospital hope you know

Ohaneze Ndigbo and Ibo elders don't think so

2 Likes

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by DMerciful(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
The presidency should be zoned to SE or else it goes to North!
Ahmed0336:
Good...

Ohaneze Ndigbo should support their own whether we go hear word.

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by LAguy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
Umahi 2023

Insha Allah

You are doing well...

#BigSarahInshaAllah
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Myexdisturbs: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
kansoboy:

[s]Idiot, APC will not give presidency to East not in this period....go and study Ur politicking rather come her and insult Ur brainless self

Before u bring tribe card here, let me remind u that I am an Igbo person.

APC presidency will be handed to the south west, and let me also remind u, that no Igbo APC member have a national commanding figure to contest and win presidency. Not this period.

So use Ur sense and stop being idiotic[/s]
Says a stupid cone headed afonjja foool born by a prostitute Moda . I didn't even read your gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by BJanta: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Says a fallen demon birthed by a prostitute and skull miner father cheesy

It's great joy for me that you're hurt by my post. What a great honour for me. I hope it hurts so terribly. Cursed race of human flesh eaters.
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by ogologoamu: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
tixo:
Lol,
Guess what?

My landlord's wife is crying. She says my landlord at Ajangbadi has left for Abuja to declare his presidency ambition to the president. Meanwhile,no food for house.。◕‿◕。
I fit become COS...

How's Ajangbadi?
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by dontalklife: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Umahi is a good man. I wish him all the best.
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by 07kjb: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol

Did I not say it? Na small change these people need to start fighting themselves na. This one knows he cannot get the shot, but I am sure he is there to cut the ticket of others.. grin Dem don pay him to destroy the ibos from within.

Yi.....boòoooo! Na you be your problem. grin

If you check well, na Tinubu's supporters paaid this one to come out and destroy dem votes there..hahahahha. na so na..... Yi.bo cheesy
Stop being a nuisance

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bamzyriches451: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bunch of jokers
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Myexdisturbs: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
BJanta:

[s]It's great joy for me that you're hurt by my post. What a great honour for me. I hope it hurts so terribly. Cursed race of human flesh eaters.[/s]
Gibberish by a skull miner who has mined not only his mother's skull but her vaginaaaa and breast cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by DMerciful(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Another excuse why Igbos should not be voted
na una go tire!
BafanaBafana:
Umahi is a great guy. I wish he becomes president. My only reservation is that people from the SE tend to have complex issues when dealing with northerners. They feel the need to always please them. They feel one can never amount to anything politically in the country without an ok from the north. People with such orientation can not rule Nigeria.
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by dokxavi: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin grin

[/b] Comedy extra galore[b]
And we are only in January.
This year is going to be fun for me in
Nigeria. I go laugh tire.
Umahi bwahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by JaroMan: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol

Did I not say it? Na small change these people need to start fighting themselves na. This one knows he cannot get the shot, but I am sure he is there to cut the ticket of others.. grin Dem don pay him to destroy the ibos from within.

If you check well, na Tinubu's supporters paaid this one to come out and destroy dem votes there..hahahahha. na so na..... Yi.bo cheesy
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Captain92: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Umahi my Man, anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sheriman:
Still yet eagle dey play rubbish football
I doubt you are watching the match
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-after-tinubu-gov-umahi-informs-buhari-of-2023-presidential-ambition/
This report is very very biased and a media manipulation to favour Tinubu. Why use the word after Tinubu, Umahi declare his interest.

His Excellency Engr David Umahi will make a fantastic President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by TheOgaBoss: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol

WHo are u supporting to come out from the east?
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by DMerciful(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is Umahi not in APC? Is he not eligible to contest under APC? So in your little mind, if given the chance you'd vote for the incompetent Okorocha, Kalu ahead of the performing Umahi?

Just say you hate Igbos!
ThatFairGuy1:
Umahi wants to reap where he never sow.

Okorocha, Onu and Ngige Should be eying APC ticket or not umahi and kuje man

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by erubati: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Both the bullion van brown teeth criminal Tinubu and Devil Umahi are useless bastards! Idiots

Useless cheap 30k stipend collectors will soon invade this thread to yarn rubbish
But Dem dey fvck u less that price
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
kansoboy:
Foolish ppl.anyim shows interest u show interest....since tinubu opened up, how many Yoruba person how come to say they want too? Even osibanjo will not even come out because they will not want to divide the yourba vote ......but wait more Igbo will start jumping out now to show interest
Is Anyim and Umahi in the same party?

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Umahi is better than thief Tinubu.
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by DMerciful(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Stop being clever by half. The Islamic alliance btw SW and North requires different politics. Igbos cannot just queue behind Umahi to make him win the Primaries esp as the rest of Nigeria hates Igbos
danot1030:
This is politics in action not the useless cry for justices the senseless ohaeneze are crying over Tinubu. The Igbos should rise in their numbers to support Umahi to win the APC primary election
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by kansoboy: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

You're the stupid fooolish animal here . Anyim is PDP while Umahi is APC ,f**l
as a full fledged bastard and pig you are....Ur umehi will not even come out 4th in APC primaries, not of getting the might of contesting president at the national level.
You think with insulting Ur self and getting mad here will make umehi win APC presidency slot?

Wake up from Ur dream, ppl like u should be discussing village politics as u are not exposed nor experience to talk of national politics, let alone talking about umehi having chance to become president under APC. MUGU like U

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by erubati: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Worst with sadwaste brownroofers like the iragbiji drug lord Tinubu who said nothing to please the north when his people were slaughtered in Oyo
Is it not madness for someone to say these rubbish u're saying.na ur tribe Dem dey catch for East wey dey carry drugs 247 naw.sit down and think,is it not madness u're displaying so
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by erubati: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Coming from the useless son of a poverty-striken drunk father and a cheap prostitute mother! cheesy
May ur generations lack merit

1 Like

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Lovenorth: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Loser
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by eburuu: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
OK o

Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Sheriman(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
I doubt you are watching the match
Shey becos say dey don get lucky to score abi. So they are playing a good football game for eye??
Re: After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Let me go and and meet Bubu and declare my 2023 presidential interest.
I won't be left behind this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.