Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? (829 Views)

How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars.... / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? by Bonshak: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Like the kia soul
Re: How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? by onlinetomola(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
I used this Kia Soul for more than 4 years then sold it early last year to someone and I saw the person driving the car today and it's still like brand new car. That car is extremely rugged. You will surely enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? by jaytee01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kia cars are actually strong and reliable. However, the spare parts are expensive.

Still rocking my Cerato that I bought brand new in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Are they really expensive?
jaytee01:
Kia cars are actually strong and reliable. However, the spare parts are expensive.

Still rocking my Cerato that I bought brand new in 2015.
Re: How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? by ITbomb(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2022
RUGGEDWEAVER:
Are they really expensive?
Yes because they are original parts that last for years not cheap Toyota parts that they will be telling you that used Belgium is better than new parts

2 Likes

Re: How Strong And Reliable Are Kia's Cars? by Bonshak: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you all for the comments

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Car Into Keyless Remote Start/thumbstart. / How To Choose The Best Car For Your Family / Stolen Brain Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.