Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road (15191 Views)

Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo / Abandoned Calabar-Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekpene Road: NASS Committee Investigates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Tonytonex(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by naija4life247: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
IamRandy:
APC will NOT still come back to power after sai Babagrin

Is your 5% inconsequential vote?

1 Like

Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Sunday2021: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If Buhari Like Let Them build Skyscrapers in Aba. Nobody will vote APC
who even want your vote? Buhari won without you and what tells that APC will not win without you?
Small boy pls stop fooling yourself around.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Tonytonex(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
That money is too much what they are constructing we demand for quotations.
you don't know that road. It's like constructing a new road.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Divinehenrich(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
I fly that route on Sunday (9/1/2022). It rain that very day & that road was very terrible. I cry internally why driving along the road. Any person(s) or group(s) that will be an impediment to the successful completion of that road (Umuahia- Ikot ekpene road) let him or her die instantly. People have really suffered on that road.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by adamsmith914: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
5% he didn’t need your votes to win twice, you can reserve it again for Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by doncollino: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Things Jonah for do
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by mrkings84(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Liberated:
That road is the GREAT GRANDFATHER of bad roads in Nigeria. It really calls for serious thanksgiving if govt will truly fix it for real.

Road that had been bad right from when I was a grown child (being aware of happenings) till now that I am forty...
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Danjikanbauchi: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin another audio release because of 2023 election .

They will deceived us again.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Danjikanbauchi: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
cheesy Buhari 3rd term

Insha Allah
Kai this girl na character grin grin
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by t2luv1: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
cheesy Buhari 3rd term

Insha Allah

I was about to text something bad regarding your comment. then I took a peek at your profile pics guess what I fell in love.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by afrika(f): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2022
What will 13 bn do?
In the north, it goes like this, 113bn or 21ebn and so on. At least when all the polithievies take their share the remaining cut would do the road well. But with 13bn, 500m won't do the road.

Mtcheeeew.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Ihuomanice1(f): 2:40am On Jan 12, 2022
I have been hearing this cock and bull stories during my secondary time
Even now that am almost finishing tertiary Levels , still on the same story
And I said let me ask oo, those ones that have been releasing because this road long ago, where's the Money?
Criminals!!!! Always brings a good reason of steeling

1 Like

Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by ossyprince: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Finally thank God .. trailer almost clear me ..for this road that year when I go visit my babe for MOUA
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by tujays(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Keep your inconsequential votes. we are only doing our jobs of developing all parts of Nigeria not seeking for your dotian votes that can fill the void of common Zamfara votes.
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by HRMK: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2022
IS THAT ROAD NOT LOCATED IN THE SOUTH EAST?YET,THE AVERAGE IGBOMAN STILL HATES BUHARI!WHAT A NATION!!
Re: Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road by Jonakez(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
You dey mind the scallywag!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns / Crises Brew In NASS Over Tenure Of Clerk, Others / Peter Obi's Full Speech In Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.