Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Have You Heard About Prackage? It's An Easy Way To Build Your Personal Brand - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Heard About Prackage? It's An Easy Way To Build Your Personal Brand (182 Views)

How Do I Build My Personal Brand As A Professional? - Prackage / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / Ever Heard Of Roleplay Careers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About Prackage? It's An Easy Way To Build Your Personal Brand by nauteeq(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
There’s a saying by our people — A good name is worth more than silver & gold. But that’s all it does, just worth-ing. A great name, on the other hand, opens the right doors.

To build a great name requires sustained efforts and presence in the minds of those that matter, and those that don’t, for the right reasons.
This is what is commonly called “personal branding”. All of the world’s most powerful people have a personal brand, one that is true to their real selves.

Because of factors such as prominence, financial wherewithal and more, powerful people, celebrities and top business executives find it a bit easier to maintain their personal brands — because their brand can sustain itself or they have a team that handles it.

We believe that whether you are famous or not, your personal brand should shine, through the great work you have done and the ones you will do in the near future. This is why we founded Prackage.

Prackage is a personal branding platform that makes it easy to build and manage your personal brand. Almost as easy buying food from your favourite restaurant off their mobile app.

We have crafted affordable packages for everyone, depending on the stage you are currently at in your career, whether as a founder/business owner or an ambitious staff at a tech startup, FMCG or other industries.

Our packages are crafted following 4 years of intensive study on celebrity, influencer and public figure image management. We then made the right partnerships with industry-specific and mainstream platforms as well as with skilled professionals that will take your brand to the next level.

How to use Prackage

[i]Find a package[/I]

Discover our carefully curated packages designed to help you look ready for your next big breakthrough.

[i]Select and pay[/I]

Pick the one that fits your objective and budget.

[i]Track progress[/I]

We will assign a team of personal branding professionals to work with you on taking your brand to the next level.
It is as simple as that.

Visit www.prackage.com to discover our packages.

Read about us in the press: [url]benjamindada.com/prackage[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Assistant / Urgent: Textile Designers And Furniture Designers Needed / Job Vacancy For Direct Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.