Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? (38276 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Oligachy0414: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Moses Simon
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by siddique07: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ola aina was actually my MOTM the was a rock at the back and a beast from the start till end
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Bouncing2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hegazi

Iheanacho Sha na'im get am
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by optimusprime2(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
forgiveness:

In modern football, strikers tend to withdraw and play along with his team mates.

A traditional striker must be tall and strong. The features Awoniyi has but in modern football you must withdraw and play along with your teammates.

This is exactly visible in Kane and Lewandoskwi in the way they play, in contrast to what you are insinuating here.

My emphasis is on off the ball movement...
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by candygist: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Starzo:

how much for ps5 disk edition?

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Starzo: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
candygist:

35k for ps5??...u know wetin you dey type so??
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by candygist: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Starzo:

35k for ps5??...u know wetin you dey type so??

Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Starzo: 1:01am On Jan 13, 2022
candygist:

I nor sure say you even know wetin Dem dey call ps5 sef
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Trijackie: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Are you interested in becoming a sport betting affiliate? Do you want to earn commission while doing what you love? If you answered yes to the above, then you are in the right place. As a sport betting affiliate, you refer people to sign up to a betting site with your link and you will get paid a commission every time they place a bet.
Interested persons should use the link below to chat me up
https:///message/FMUQTODSUTE6P1.
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by candygist: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Starzo:

I nor sure say you even know wetin Dem dey call ps5 sef
No problem sir, kindly work into any store in ur area and get one.
Re: Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? by Picktrust: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Sivou1:
Moses Simon for me

Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Confirm Todd Boehly & Co As New Club Owners / RIO: Maximum Security At Nigeria's Team Base In Brazil / Osimhen Paid ₦186 Million For Scoring Against Maduka Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.