Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? (816 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Janosky:

Very GIBBERISH grin

When it becomes your TURN na GIBBERISH grin grin
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 5:42am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni terrorist, people like you often listen to one side of the story and the nest thing is they pick up weapons to start killing people for their faith.
If someone died for his/her faith how would you know if you haven't listened to members of the group?
For your information, if you have any chance to listen to members of the Jewish community in the first century regarding what happened to Jesus, Judas or Stephen in fact you will be glad to die as a suicide bomber in the midst of thousands of Christians! cheesy

When it is your turn the first point is to listen to the other side of the story grin

If it were to be others the first point is to call them lie lie Christian and all sort of tags and labels such as workers of lawlessness.
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
You will not understand until he brings up an argument that is quite controversial

Goiny by the posts of Kobojunkie, he is not one of them. His emphasis had always been on words of Jesus Christ.

Any Jehovah’s witnesses that emphasis on Jesus like Kobojunkie does omo na suspicious eyes dem go use look am.

It will be hard for anyone to remain in that religious organization should he keep strictly to words of Jesus like Kobojunkie than that of their religious leaders.
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You people are blind, deaf and dumb spiritually speaking so how can you distinguish between cooked up tales and facts?

Now listen to this:

Stephen became one of Jesus' disciples, he did everything Jesus commanded, as a faithful follower of Jesus, their rulers ordered all the people to excommunicated those believing in Jesus, Stephen and others stick to their beliefs in Jesus until he was arrested and stoned to death for his faith in Jesus.

So what do you say about Jesus the one who infused the teaching that led Stephen to his early grave? Matthew 10:28
What about the Apostles who kept the faith strong in the hearts of Jesus' disciples after the ascension of their leader? Acts 4:18; 5:28
What do you think about Stephen who died for his faith? Act 7:54-60

Judas Iscariot became one of Jesus' followers, later Jesus made him one of his closest confidants and the treasurer of the little group of 13 men, Judas often steal from the pus but he wasn't satisfied with all the money he stole, the love of money moved him to go and meet the Jewish religious leaders and demanded for huge some of money to hand over Jesus to them thinking Jesus will escape as usual.
Jesus was killed and Judas couldn't spend the money he collected due to guilty conscience so he committed suicide.

What do you think about Jesus who chose Judas as one of his closest confidants?
What about Judas who betrayed his friend?
What do you think people will say about the group whose prominent member committed suicide after making lots of money?

No wonder Paul said:

Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine! 1Thessalonians 5:21 smiley

You people are blind, deaf and dumb spiritually speaking so how can you distinguish between cooked up tales and facts?

Your usual mode of operation. Attack the person or the tag the main post first before scrutinizing what they say or what the post is all about.

Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Janosky:

Mark 12:30, Jesus Christ NEVER did "religious killings".
JWs won't do that.
Hebrews 5:7 & Matthew 26:39, Jesus Christ obedience caused his death. Is Jesus Christ obedience till his death extreme?
Is it what the dead girl told you ?
Deuteronomy 19:15 & Matthew 18:16.
Exodus 20:15 & Leviticus 19:16. Myer ,"thou shalt not bear false testimony".

1 Corinthians1:19-21,25. Your imperfect wisdom is foolishness to my God.

The truth of the matter is found in the cooked up tale, the girl is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses. If anyone wants to be sure let them ask for the name of her congregation where she lives! smiley
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2022
achorladey:

Your usual mode of operation. Attack the person or the tag the main post first before scrutinizing what they say or what the post is all about.

I know you will rush in and since you've been with Jehovah's Witnesses before why not ask for the name of her congregation?
After all the names of each member of the organization is now recorded in our system so tell your friends the name of her congregation so that they may know where the wicked JWs are in the world.
A poster has finished all of you when he said:

DonBenny77:
Jehovah's witnesses is a confraternity.
Sadly a lot of nice folks are enslaved from birth.

Common sense should tell any intellectual that since there are lots of nice folks among Jehovah's Witnesses then the girl in question couldn't have been one of them, otherwise those nice folks wouldn't abandon her! cheesy
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by oteneaaron(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know you will rush in and since you've been with Jehovah's Witnesses before why not ask for the name of her congregation?
After all the names of each member of the organization is now recorded in our system so tell your friends the name of her congregation so that they may know where the wicked JWs are in the world.

Common sense should tell any intellectual that since there are lots of nice folks among Jehovah's Witnesses then the girl in question couldn't have been one of them, otherwise those nice folks wouldn't abandon her! cheesy

Why are you being presumptuous?

Why don't you allow the District overseer or the Branch Committee to give an official statement?

From saying that the story is one-sided, you have now progressed to claiming that lady who died after fighting for her life is not a JW?

Why?
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why are being presumptuous?
Why don't you allow the District overseer or the Branch Committee to give an official statement?
From saying that the story is one-sided, you have now progressed to claiming that lady who died after fighting for her life is not a JW?
Why?

WHY?
Simple, because she's not a JW! smiley
Why is the name of her congregation not included in the cooked up tale? cheesy
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by oteneaaron(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?
Simple, because she's not a JW! smiley
Why is the name of her congregation not included in the cooked up tale? cheesy

And she is not a JW because this story puts the organization in a bad light abi?

Cos the question people are now asking is this:

Why will an organization that LOVES each other so much not be able to raise 4 million Naira for their sister to have surgery to the extent that she had to look for outside help?

But what if this story went the way you or the organization would have loved it to go?

1 Like

Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

And she is not a JW because this story puts the organization in a bad light abi?
Cos the question people are now asking is this:
Why will an organization that LOVES each other so much not be able to raise 4 million Naira for their sister to have surgery to the extent that she had to look for outside help?
But what if this story went the way you or the organization would have loved it to go?

If someone says something good about your father would you worry over the story?
The answer is NO!
But if the person says your father once raped a woman in a street at night?
Would you like to know all the details?
The answer is YES!
Because you will love to defend your father. undecided
So if the story is real and the girl in question is truly a member of the Watchtower, what is the name of her congregation?

This is why i agreed that most of you people that left the organization are not fully aware of what is happening. I formerly worked with the intelligence and we know how fabricated stories are cooked up to deceive unsuspecting gullible people.
So if you want to be sure of the story ask for the name of her congregation, you can't expect our district overseers to start working on a fake story. If the name of the congregation is mentioned then the headquarters will know exactly where it happened since they have all the details of each member in all the congregations throughout the world! smiley
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The post that came before mine shows the below na DIVERSION tactics grin

EXJWS are elders in your religious organisation and system that now have such information abi?

Common sense should tell any intellectual that since there are lots of nice folks among Jehovah's Witnesses then the girl in question couldn't have been one of them, otherwise those nice folks wouldn't abandon her!

Common sense should tell you a lot does not equate to all are nice folks. grin

The main point is, the post na TALES BY MOONLIGHT. Correct? grin
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
achorladey:

The post that came before mine shows the below na DIVERSION tactics grin
EXJWS are elders in your religious organisation and system that now have such information abi?
Common sense should tell you a lot does not equate to all are nice folks. grin
The main point is, the post na TALES BY MOONLIGHT. Correct? grin

For the very first time you will go straight up in answering.
So since the information is incomplete then it's all TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

Thanks for clearing the air on the fabricated lies! cheesy
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Why are you being presumptuous?

Why?

Na their mode of operation be that. First DENIAL, later LIE after being scrutinized they will ADMIT and seek for ways to save face.

No official statement to counter what has been posted, his first post is to call it SWEET TALE grin grin
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for clearing the air on the fabricated lies! cheesy

Answering what? grin grin

But your likes call other religious denominations all sort of names based on incomplete information cheesy cheesy when it is your turn na tales by moonlight grin grin

Thanks for clearing the air on the fabricated lies!

Who is clearing what to save your face?

The main point is, the post na TALES BY MOONLIGHT. Correct? grin grin
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2022
achorladey:

Answering what? grin grin
But your likes call other religious denominations all sort of names based on incomplete information cheesy cheesy when it is your turn na tales by moonlight grin grin
Who is clearing what to save your face?
The main point is, the post na TALES BY MOONLIGHT. Correct? grin grin

In the absence of the congregation's name it's all TALES BY MOONLIGHT! cheesy
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In the absence of the congregation's name it's all TALES BY MOONLIGHT! cheesy

Nowadays members who associate newly and old timers with the organisation get baptized in the name of the local congregation. grin grin

Who really is a Jehovah’s witness paapaa based on the many definitions in your publication and the website grin grin

Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2022
achorladey:

Nowadays members who associate newly and old timers with the organisation get baptized in the name of the local congregation. grin grin

Who really is a Jehovah’s witness paapaa based on the many definitions in your publication and the website grin grin

Only those known as bonafide members of our congregations! smiley
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by achorladey: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only those known as bonafide members of our congregations! smiley

Who is a bonafide member is the question based on the many definitions of your religious organization.
Re: Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? by Janosky: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
[ In all this, you and Charles Russell Taze have still not proven to the world why your satanic cult still chooses to be stupid in the midst of scientific advancement.
Mumu post.
You are too ignorant to engage in this conversation. grin
Go and learn about "bloodless surgery." Renowned medical practitioners have acknowledged JWs for given them the push for this scientific advancements.

Hashabiah:

Secondly, I call my uncle a fool because he left a serious burden on his wife . Right now she is looking after 4 kids by herself all because of his selfishness. Even Jesus will not permit such stupidity if he were here.
Oga, Matthew 10:33-34,37-39, Jesus Christ himself have disowned you for speaking against his word.
33 But whoever disowns me before others I will disown before my Father in heaven. 34 "Don't suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Land. It is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword! 35 For I have come to set 36 a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, so that a man's enemies will be the members of his own household. 37 Whoever loves his father or mother more than he loves me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than he loves me is not worthy of me. 38 And anyone who does not take up his execution-stake and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his own life will lose it, but the person who loses his life for my sake will find it"
@ Hebrews 11:17-19, for Hashabiah mind Abraham's faith in resurrection & obedience to God's promises is "stupidity."
3 persons worshippers DECEIVING themselves grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wearing Trousers For Females To Church A Sin? / What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? / Is Ayo Babalola The Founder Of CAC Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.