Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? (787 Views)

Focus On Eternity / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Truthsoldier(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Some time ago I was listening to a preaching and the preacher asked a question,he said "What if peradventure you die and you had all this while believed that there was eternity of heaven and hell,you discovered there was none, would you regret that you lived the life you lived on earth?

I pondered on that, most people these days don't believe in eternity being real,some call it a scam or religious manipulation for the gullible, while there are those that do believe that's it's real.

What do you think?
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by ooong: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Here, we need to ask the classic question. Where do people come from? Where are we going? Can anyone answer that?
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Truthsoldier(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
ooong:
Here, we need to ask the classic question. Where do people come from? Where are we going? Can anyone answer that?
That's a great question
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Do you have any proof to support eternity, God, heaven,hell theories?
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Truthsoldier(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Yes,the bible
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by 4KNGOATS(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Some time ago I was listening to a preaching and the preacher asked a question,he said "What if peradventure you die and you had all this while believed that there was eternity of heaven and hell,you discovered there was none, would you regret that you lived the life you lived on earth?

I pondered on that, most people these days don't believe in eternity being real,some call it a scam or religious manipulation for the gullible, while there are those that do believe that's it's real.

What do you think?
Sick 4kn unreligious people everywhere
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Wodu89: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:

What do you think?

Eternity is in our hearts and already exists in this realm. And I won't regret it. That a psychopath makes his sick imaginations public should not sway a real believer
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Yes,the bible
Lol. The bible is a claim, not a proof. Just like every other fictional take, mixed with stories.
Is the avengers comic book a proof that avengers exists? 😁
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. The bible is a claim, not a proof. Just like every other fictional take, mixed with stories.
Is the avengers comic book a proof that avengers exists? 😁

In your own opinion..how did humans come into existence...would like to hear your view
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

In your own opinion..how did humans come into existence...would like to hear your view
Of course, through their da and ma! 🤷‍♂️
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Where did their da and ma come from?
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Anny69: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

How did their da and ma come into existence?
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

It's an endless cycle, mate!
You will have to do the job of retracing their history!
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Anny69: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

grin
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
How did their da and ma come into existence?
Through sexual intercourse! 🤷‍♂️
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

It's an endless cycle, mate!
You will have to do the job of retracing their history!

You didnt answer the question
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

You didnt answer the question
Did you answer mine? 🤷‍♂️
You asked "where their dad and ma came from" .
From the belly, birthed by their own parent! Is that not simple Sense? 🤣
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Did you answer mine?🤷‍♂️
You asked "where their dad and ma came from" .
From the belly, birthed by their own parent! Is that not simple Sense? 🤣

@bolded

You didnt ask any question for anyone to answer
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
grin

Kids too full this nairaland...I just got him to show for himself how dumb his comments are
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

@bolded

You didnt ask any question for anyone to answer
Provide a proof of God, heaven, hell, eternity theories!
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Anny69: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Through sexual intercourse! 🤷‍♂️
Thought you'd mention something like biological evolution.
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Kids too full this nairaland...I just got him to show for himself how dumb his comments are
Na wa oo. You no counter my statement now. Na to call me kid remain. Tell your useless God to prove himself and stop playing dumb!
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anny69:
Thought you'd mention something like biological evolution.
Lol. That's origin of life. You asked how my his dad and ma came into existence.
Na wa for this boy sef!🤣
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by OSDD(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na wa oo. You no counter my statement now. Na to call me kid remain. Tell your useless God to prove himself and stop playing dumb!

Reverse the question and his answer will be

The first man was Adam
The first woman was eve
They came together and boom!! World population...
So logically (according to him), we came from those fictional people
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
OSDD:

Reverse the question and his answer will be

The first man was Adam
The first woman was eve
They came together and boom!! World population...
So logically (according to him), we came from those fictional people
You dey mind am. Group of dry head.
They dare not think! 🤣
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by OSDD(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You dey mind am. Group of dry head.
They dare not think! 🤣

Not really a fan of religion especially if you don't get to question some events...

Even evolution makes more sense than coming from two people
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by vdestro: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:

What do you think?

How many times has your phone died? How many times have you brought it back to life?

Now, you have proven eternity to your phone.
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by vdestro: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
OSDD:

Not really a fan of religion especially if you don't get to question some events...

Even evolution makes more sense than coming from two people

Even when you see hausas maigaurds filling the whole place you still say this? You must be suffering dissociative disorder.
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by vdestro: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
ooong:

Where do we come from?
No where! You were just manufactured like a statue.

Where are you going to?
Any where your Creator chooses to send you too, exactly as a statue can be placed in a garden or in a volcano.
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
ooong:

Here, we need to ask the classic question. [1]Where do people come from?
[2]Where are we going?
[3]Can anyone answer that?

Most people asking such question aren't sincere that's why they can't find satisfying answers.

[1] Where do people come from?
Before we can answer that we need to ask:
Why is it that only humans think of their future when there are millions of creatures on our planet?
Only humans keep improving in the way we do things all other creatures has continued to live the same way their ancestors lived and died.
So if we can answer that then we will proceed to the next question:
How did we get here?
I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, if you really care to know get a copy of the book called Bible and let's figure it out together! smiley
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by vdestro: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The life and death of your phones prove all. Like you, your phone did not make itself and like God, you could bring it back to life anytime it dies and like God you can keep it in your ac house or in your fireplace! O sorry, you poor nigerians do not know fireplace so microwave should do, hopefully you are not too poor to not have a microwave.
Re: What's Your View On Eternity,do You Think It's Real? by vdestro: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Sick 4kn unreligious people everywhere

Pure devils everywhere that is why children are being stabbed in streets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Iran Will Attack Israel In March To Trigger A Global Conflict / Fast, Pray And Give In The Holy Month Of Ramadahan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.