Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (25681 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by penceman(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2022
This dirty crocodiles are the main reason Tinubu was rejected. Who in his right senses will hand over Nigeria to an underworld like Tinubu.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by akdjr(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
I am not Yoruba, I lived and have my children here in Lagos. I have enjoy peace, success in Lagos and I will VOTE for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by flokii: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Have you listened to Nnamdi Kanu being interviewed?..I guess you are wholly and totally deranged to compare him with oluomo or whatever.. angry

Rest abeg.. your Kanu is a slowp0ke and I don't listen to slowp0kes.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by tnerro1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
If tinubu wins, he will put him incharge of customs, northerners go hear am, after all na turn by turn grin
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by silibaba: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/11/mc-oluomo-rallies-yoruba-for-tinubus-2023-presidential-ambition/
old man want to be president.

Am Ibo, and will rather vote for babatunde raji fashola than this old man.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is where you'll know you're just a yorubaland champion

Hausa go show you shege

And please spend that stolen money on Nigerians b4 you die. This is the right time. Spend and still lose elections

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pastor & Malam dey do AGBERO too something that is mere comrade job.
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consult with Kaduna Chairman - Alhaji Aliyu Tanimu Zaria
Consult with Ebonyi Chairman - Anthony Oko Ewa
Consult with Abia Chairman - Comrade Eugene Job
Consult with Imo Chairman - Comr. Samuel Ezeumuokorobia
Consult with Bayelsa Chairman - Mr. ThankGod Eribo
Consult with Borno Chairman - Malam Bello Maduganari
Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango

And etc.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Iykenuwa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large vote rigging bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consut....

There, fixed it.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by prophetfire: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

And etc.
All this consultation, to give us another mannequin? God forbid.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Skodiswayze(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lagos too mumu
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mc Oluomo wants to be the Oba of Oshodi. That's is why he running about
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Joshy4u: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
M.C Oluomo is waisting his time. He can endorse Tinubu with his minority senseless lots. but I'm sure that wise majority Nigerians will not vote for Tinubu who is a greedy politician.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by LLiKYekoba: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:

And etc.

NURTW is only effective politically in yorubaland. A land that extols and promotes thuggery and 'owo da' principles. In other regions, they are entirely useless and are seen as never-do-wells and dregs of the society.

I'm just getting to even know the names of NURTW chairmen in the East from you. The point- NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MOTOR PARK URCHINS IN THE EAST LIKE YOU YORUBAS DO.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:

And etc.
Thunderrr fireee the poster, Mc olomu and Tinubu himself. Make small shit enter una mouth for this kind talk
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Sammerboi: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
A walking stick holding man dying to be president, sad. At that age what tangible things can Tinubu offer Nigeria. Why Africans keep on recycling old greedy peoples is beyond believe.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ezehillary(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.
Thrash
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by nkemoma(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.

Excuse me Sir...

You are a FOOL
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by khello5(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:

No you Are not a Yorubaman from Osun state you Are a Bastard Yorubaman from Osun state and you are not allowed to use Yoruba name to attack a Yorubaman who is going to be Nigeria president because of your foolish brain, you rather Igbos and Fulani keep enslaving Yorubas using Federal power to take Jobs and development than have your own Yoruba brother Tinubu so this qualifies you as a born bastard
Ode ni wan ni Iran e. I'm from Ipetu ijesa in osun state if u care to know but I don't need to prove anything further. Of wat benefit is Tinubu to Yoruba race? Alaye rirun alatenujee Iran esau
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by khello5(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
naija1stnigar:
ko in baje fun e, people need to reason well before making a choice, tinubu did that because he knew that the south west was an already conquered territory, on the long run he has shown that he doesn't love his people and his people too must show him pepper.
oshey chairman Mi. Lakaaye re koni di fia fia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Dino Melaye Awards Road Projects In Kogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.