Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (25653 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ykc2(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Does that really matter? We should be more concerned about getting quality leadership. I for one won’t support the Jagaban because he’s too big and most likely won’t follow the rule of law or be accountable to the electorate/masses. Obasanjo and Buhari are clear examples

Even if na babalawo, provided he/she can give us the needed leadership and representation, I go vote am
and is tinubu who is in support of Buhari's wicked policy will be our saviour?imagine after Jonathan a second Christian want to rule again you won't say this
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by eldoradoxx: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Nigerians behold your Minister of Transport and Aviation should Satan punish you people in 2023 by giving you Ahmed Tinubu as President just as you guys are still serving the punishment he gave you guys in 2015-2023 with Buhari's presidency. Wise up. Ahmed Tinubu must not be allowed beyond his (political and economic) slave colony of Lagos and South West Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.
Have you listened to Nnamdi Kanu being interviewed?..I guess you are wholly and totally deranged to compare him with oluomo or whatever.. angry
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Agbero rallying for Oga Agbero
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by TemmyT002(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2022
If Tinubu wins, this one go become transportation minister
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Ykc2:
and is tinubu who is in support of Buhari's wicked policy will be our saviour?imagine after Jonathan a second Christian want to rule again you won't say this

My point was: if you must discredit the Jagaban, it mustn’t be on religious grounds. Religion doesn’t make one a better leader, otherwise Nigerians would be on the moon today. Religion is a curse to the third world. It’s even worse than tribalism.

I am a Christian sir and I have nothing against Muslims. If you hate Muslims it’s your problem not mine. Are there any special benefits that will accrue to me if a Christian rules?

I’m really surprised at your response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by mybiz234: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and my 679 family members will vote for TINUBU

Of course.

Who should run the destiny of your children if not a drug dealer
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by bizhop01: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Only In Lagos
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2022
khello5:
As a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Tinubu is a NO for me. We need beta person. Imagine Oluomo canvassing for Yoruba votes. D same Tinubu DAT went to Kano to dish out money during d market inferno but can't do d same in Oyo State. Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE
that's politics for you, those Aboki almighty votes are second to none..if you know the millions of vote they bring to the table if you are in his shoe you will help Kano,kaduna,borno,Sokoto and katsina combine to get to aso Rock
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by jcross19: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consult with Kaduna Chairman - Alhaji Aliyu Tanimu Zaria
Consult with Ebonyi Chairman - Anthony Oko Ewa
Consult with Abia Chairman - Comrade Eugene Job
Consult with Imo Chairman - Comr. Samuel Ezeumuokorobia
Consult with Bayelsa Chairman - Mr. ThankGod Eribo
Consult with Borno Chairman - Malam Bello Maduganari
Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango v

And etc.
you are one of the educated agbero Right? Okay I see!!!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by casppyjay: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ityP(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2022
BigSarah:
NATIONAL!!!

Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

Best to comment this way to avoid tribal slurs as mentions, It's too early to cast a ballot.
I've no idea who is going to clinch any party ticket, and I don't care that much.
Because 2023 another failure is guaranteed, that's always what gets elected.

You sabi this useless nation aswear grin
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Elidrisy20: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Let us hear from cotonuo prison first
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ityP(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Ryda:
Agbero can only rally agberos.

Which sensible Yoruba sons and daughters can he even convince

ALL Yorubas would vote for Tinubu boss
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Jagunlabiodua: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
khello5:
As a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Tinubu is a NO for me. We need beta person. Imagine Oluomo canvassing for Yoruba votes. D same Tinubu DAT went to Kano to dish out money during d market inferno but can't do d same in Oyo State. Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE

No you Are not a Yorubaman from Osun state you Are a Bastard Yorubaman from Osun state and you are not allowed to use Yoruba name to attack a Yorubaman who is going to be Nigeria president because of your foolish brain, you rather Igbos and Fulani keep enslaving Yorubas using Federal power to take Jobs and development than have your own Yoruba brother Tinubu so this qualifies you as a born bastard
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Comedian2019: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Mc Oluomo wants to take over from Ameachi. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.
Tinubu is Agbero president of Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by shiwex: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango

And etc.
Your Papa.. And MC oluomo will be next Lagos state governor.......
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ObongIdeas: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango

And etc.
This one wey u sabi all state NURTW chairmen, u be member
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by shiwex: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Shetemi12 post=109286675]Me and my 679 family members will vote for TINUBU[/quoteTinubu is a sick man,,,,his deputy will be a n Hausa man and guess what, Tinubu will die there and of course the Hausa man will take over and we are back to same shit all over again
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by yetunsbay(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
SarkinYarki:

The Make him Oba of Iragbaji and stop disturbing us
Under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Oba of Iragbiji can seek political position too

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2022
This rogue again Chicago drug lord Thief-nubu said he will build on buari legacies... since he said that I have been searing online to see the legacies but I can't find any... they will bring this one in, and turn around to hunt for skull for survival... they will never learn

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ykc2(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

My point was: if you must discredit the Jagaban, it mustn’t be on religious grounds. Religion doesn’t make one a better leader, otherwise Nigerians would be on the moon today. Religion is a curse to the third world. It’s even worse than tribalism.

I am a Christian sir and I have nothing against Muslims. If you hate Muslims it’s your problem not mine. Are there any special benefits that will accrue to me if a Christian rules?

I’m really surprised at your response
go to north and tell them religion don't matter

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by nwajesus12(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s our son in whom we are well pleased. We will support him with everything we’ve got.
I am ashamed of you on your ancestors behave
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by clothingonline(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
That’s how the internet hate buhari 2015
He won twice I don’t believe internet voters

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Trumann: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
nwajesus12:
I am ashamed of you on your ancestors behave

Behalf, not behave.

President Tinubu will give you proper education that your parents couldn't give you.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by opribo(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Such is the type of characters that we will be seeing in the next political dispensation.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by olu122: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Kindly contact us we are always available todday.....
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by OmoEpe(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
khello5:
PEACE

Being from Osun state means nothing in The context of the discussion.

Only the intelligent and analytical thinkers can look beyond the senseless hysteria of the anti Tinubu crowd. His record, achievements and antecedents proves otherwise but Only the intelligent can see and understand that.
No special intelligence is conferred on anybody for coming from Osun state, you have to develop your reasoning faculties and your analytical skills

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by nwajesus12(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Trumann:

Behalf, not behave.

President Tinubu will give you proper education that your parents couldn't give you.
do you have parents, ewu
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Gentlesniper(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s our son in whom we are well pleased. We will support him with everything we’ve got.

@ the bolded is one of our problems as a people and a nation
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ButterBurger: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
You sir, are very stupid.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by obyflexy(f): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2022
No it's Tinubu 2092. The guy wan collect imshare from Bullion van blood sucker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / Final Results Of 2011 Presidential Election By Jega / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.