Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (25637 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2022
naija4life247:

Agberos are the highest voters in Nigeria. Ignore them at your own peril.
You lied, 80% of agberu's don't have voters card. They only constitute nuisance at voting point, Politician only use them to disrupt voting process and ballot snatching.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2022
Minister of Transportation
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Cantonese: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2022
“ His eagle eye to source for talents and nurture them remained unparalleled. A support for Asiwaju is a support for the development of Nigeria and the unification of its people. It’s time to do the right thing and the needful,” he added.

If only Yoruba sons and daughters support BAT, how does he expect to become the president of Nigeria? This ethnic politics will always make this country be at this psychological, economic and physical war, ensuring that there will never be peace and equity.

If Oluomo expects his principal to win and become the president, his request should go to Nigerians as a whole.

The same should happen to other politicians across political parties for the peace and unity of this country.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by thinkmoney(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.
U must be very close to Oluomo to have said u are sure he has enrolled for a degree program.
Your type of obvious sentiments is what is has been plaguing nigeria for a long time.
If I ask u now to state the merits of Tinubu, u might not be able to say much sensible things. But u just want him because u like him or possibly because he is from ur tribe
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by anonimi: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:
The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.

For MC Oluomo to better his chances in the future as Sanwo-Olu's replacement

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by dapolaw(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Politics is local.

A PHD and Harvard graduate has same vote as a tout or a market woman.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by anonimi: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Thinkam:
But you made the same remarks?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Vireani79: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
my time to japka is near cry
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Doyin2(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2022
khello5:
As a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Tinubu is a NO for me. We need beta person. Imagine Oluomo canvassing for Yoruba votes. D same Tinubu DAT went to Kano to dish out money during d market inferno but can't do d same in Oyo State. Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE

"Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE"

Even if this is the case,how many states including your Osun sate can compete with Lagos?

Even as a country capital,Lagos was nowhere in terms of revenue,till Tinubu stepped in.Today Lagos is boasting of N1.7trillion budget.

I had rather someone increase my revenue by 7000% and collect 10%,than to remain stagnant and poor.Today Lagos remains the richest in Nigeria.

How else do you measure capacity to perform other than track record?

Nonsensical nonsense.

Nigerians better receive common sense.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by dapolaw(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Politics is local and from the grassroots... You must have home based supports before you can convince others to support you. This is not 1999 where OBJ won without home support.

basilo101:
Ethnic solidarity can not make anybody president
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by princeemmma(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Mc Oluomo and his ridging people into post
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by bhella10: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Jagaban for 2023! If you don't Gerrit then forget abourit!
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Justiceleague1: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

You are a huge disgrace.

And , didn't you hypocrite say same thing?
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by tollyboy5(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2022
flokii:

You must be sick. That guy has never posted tribal comment this forum like you always do
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Hisbah21:
no one will buy this. Tinubu will be disaster to us. Atiku and his likes... they will give you a token to campaign for him,and the poor masses will sufer
Instead of saying Tinubu this and Tinubu that, why not focus ur energy into advocating ur preferred candidate? You can start by saying I would prefer so and so for the following reasons. Constructive engagement
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Wakanakarue: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and my 679 family members will vote for TINUBU

Suffer nor dey tire una?
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by tollyboy5(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Doyin2:

"Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE"

Even if this is the case,how many states including your Osun sate can compete with Lagos?

Even as a country capital,Lagos was nowhere in terms of revenue,till Tinubu stepped in.Today Lagos is boasting of N1.7trillion budget.

I had rather someone increase my revenue by 7000% and collect 10%,than to remain stagnant and poor.Today Lagos remains the richest in Nigeria.

How else do you measure capacity to perform other than track record?

Nonsensical nonsense.

Nigerians better receive common sense.

If there was no tinubu, lagos will still grow. Lagos always growing
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consult with Kaduna Chairman - Alhaji Aliyu Tanimu Zaria
Consult with Ebonyi Chairman - Anthony Oko Ewa
Consult with Abia Chairman - Comrade Eugene Job
Consult with Imo Chairman - Comr. Samuel Ezeumuokorobia
Consult with Bayelsa Chairman - Mr. ThankGod Eribo
Consult with Borno Chairman - Malam Bello Maduganari
Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango

And etc.
Lol see member!
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Skyehigher1: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
khello5:
As a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Tinubu is a NO for me. We need beta person. Imagine Oluomo canvassing for Yoruba votes. D same Tinubu DAT went to Kano to dish out money during d market inferno but can't do d same in Oyo State. Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE
give us your own prefer candidates now stop rubbish here
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by philip0906(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
It’s about to get bloody.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by naija1stnigar(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
khello5:
PEACE
ko in baje fun e, people need to reason well before making a choice, tinubu did that because he knew that the south west was an already conquered territory, on the long run he has shown that he doesn't love his people and his people too must show him pepper.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Promise47(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2022
I will love to meet tinubu so that he can support me to United States of America for my professional boxing carrera peace.
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by coinsmaven: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2022
these people have a very huge voting bloc
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

And etc.

People that can barely even win Lagos for Apc??
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Future 'Minister of Transport and Touts'..........?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]
Come on getat. You refuse to comment on the thread where ikpeazu said abians don't even have car to request for a fly over lol. But here you r jerking off on Lagos and Nigerian matter. Classic IPOB
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by topboss: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2022
NIGERIA IS NOR LAGOS STATE.

BESIDES THESE AGBERO HAVE TO COMMIT ALOT OF CRIME IN LAGOS BEFORE TINUBU CAN WIN AN ELECTION.

THUS, I WILL LEAVE THIS WHERE IT BELONGS.

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Boyooosa(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Rallies Yoruba or rallies agberos?

Are u manhd or something?
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ykc2(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinunu wud be president of Lagos
you want second Muslim as president?
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by obinoral1179(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2022
LegendHero:

And etc.
Are you a member of NURTW?
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Ykc2:
you want second Muslim as president?

Does that really matter? We should be more concerned about getting quality leadership. I for one won’t support the Jagaban because he’s too big and most likely won’t follow the rule of law or be accountable to the electorate/masses. Obasanjo and Buhari are clear examples

Even if na babalawo, provided he/she can give us the needed leadership and representation, I go vote am
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by OGAStacks2021: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Only 67 will remain after his tenure.
Shetemi12:
Me and my 679 family members will vote for TINUBU
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by emmykey0128(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
We are not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.