Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help (6274 Views)

“if I Die, Naira Marley Is Responsible For My Death” – Mohbad Cries Out In Pain / HOW Would You Feel As Parents Seeing Your Daughters Smoking Like This, Expelled / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Mr OP, have you ever placed a football bet?
yes but long time. Also lotto too but just once. For the case if the looto number I saw and won, the numbers even kept repeating more than 4 times within the week according to my younger sister that work with a looto shop and understand they play the game, she is the one I told the numbers I saw flashing on her board and because she knew the kind of person I am played the numbers for herself and me but with just small money. I hardly see things like football matches or numbers except I visit the scene and pay some interest or focus my mind somehow like just been curious, then it will come.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Iykoto86(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Slurity:
I don't gamble but I easily knows scorelines of football matches and even the scorers only if I let the thoughts about the outcome of the match overshadows my mind, but it's happens mostly when the match is already ongoing
Oh boy,see cash out.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by adecz: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

You have what is termed
Extrasensory perception (ESP) which
makes you a clairvoyant.✔️✔️✔️

Such perceptions are inborn
gifts that could be fully harnessed
with the right psychic training.

You can also use it for gain if you
know the right paths..✌️✌️✌️

4 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Nisiw365: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Divoc19:
I use to feel these things when I was a virgin. After I got disvirgin, I was only left with intuition.
Lesson: Run Away from the Opposite Sex until you discover your true potential in life
it is because you were disvirgined with missionary style. It would have been different if doggy

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by madone: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Slurity:
I don't gamble but I easily knows scorelines of football matches and even the scorers only if I let the thoughts about the outcome of the match overshadows my mind, but it's happens mostly when the match is already ongoing
baba let's relate more I get deal for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by abbeyty90: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2022
I beg give me next euro million lottery number
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by IbadeHQ: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Entprys:

No.
I mean, stop telling people about it. If you develop and master it well, you will be respected as a very intelligent man. If you love diligency, you make wealth ahead of your competitors. This is one of the qualities you need to outsmart others, to outshine others, and be ahead of your mate. Other way round, if you expose yourself, you will later understand that spiritual robbery is real. If you doubt go and tell your pastors every thing your feel and see.(you may be a fanatic o, it will dawn on you)

May they not change your destiny

U are very correct.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Briller: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Divoc19:
I use to feel these things when I was a virgin. After I got disvirgin, I was only left with intuition.
Lesson: Run Away from the Opposite Sex until you discover your true potential in life

I can relate with what you wrote. Generally, sin limits your potentials.

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Mercury12(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2022
You just an old soul going on journey. Déjà vu is common with old souls

Here is what you need at this stage.
Dedicated more time to make researches and study yourself to know your purpose
All your questions will be answered

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by liveyourlife007(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Maybe you are experiencing similar events from your previous life.

Still waiting till the topic leads to reincarnation talk

2 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by kingPhidel(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2022
You are an asset. Ask God to make you discover in time before they whisk you away

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Adejuwonhis(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2022
It is no only u bro everything feel as if have been here before
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by SmellingAnus(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2022
fykes:
It's because you are a spiritually awakened soul.
You re a deeply spiritual person, ur spiritual vibration is higher than most normal humans.
U will also notice that u are drawn and react against issues like injustice, dishonesty, and other vices.
You will also find that u have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and often worry abt things others won't even consider.
U are ur own best friend, u r most stimulated mentally. You hear behind the words and read behind letters, u can feel the mood in an environment especially negative energy.
U are seeker of light...a true disciple ad there are so many of your kind...highly sexual and very energetic, highly intelligent souls yet with a thick moral fibre.
It's not a vice...it's a great virtue...
It will take u very little stimulation to interact with the spirit realm.
everything you wrote here is 100% me...
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by bummyla(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just ask God in prayers to help you put it the right use!
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by elGenius: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
It use to happen to me when I was younger.
I use to know this things even b4 I was born, initially it came to me like in dreams, it's as I grow and heard my elders talk about the past that it began to feel like i was there somehow.
I new things a few seconds b4. it became frustrating knowing what will happen but not remembering till it's too little too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Permesso: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
It means you've the calling and vision to see tomorrow, work on it and don't be afraid. Please can you predicts this AFC Cup make i rush enter game house play forecast biko?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by AfricaNigerian: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.
Now that you have told us, this gift would be taken away from you grin
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Jeon(f): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
yeap same here [ including dream] if I dream about anything it will surely occur.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by TheSourcerer: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
H2ho:
Mine is time travel... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by freshkpomo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
fykes:
You re a deeply spiritual person, ur spiritual vibration is higher than most normal humans.
U will also notice that u are drawn and react against issues like injustice, dishonesty, and other vices.
You will also find that u have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and often worry abt things others won't even consider.
U are ur own best friend, u r most stimulated mentally. You hear behind the words and read behind letters, u can feel the mood in an environment especially negative energy.
U are seeker of light...a true disciple ad there are so many of your kind...highly sexual and very energetic, highly intelligent souls yet with a thick moral fibre.

Anatomy done and dusted.

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by freshkpomo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2022

Osinbajo is working hand in hand with Buhari to torment Nigerians.

ShobayoEmma

1. Osinbajo is the next president
2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.[/quote]
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by sharpwriter(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

Imagine being specific about the time light will be restored.

Time when a woman would be pregnant

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

Sometimes I find it difficult to convince people that I ain't a prophet o.

I posted this on my Facebook page on the 3rd this month
and behold, the item 3 has started manifesting today.

1. Osinbajo is the next president
2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.

Please, explain your number 7 abeg. shocked
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Das1mama: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
U smoke cannabis?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by joinnow: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.
Go and open church
You don blow
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by juri: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Slurity:

ShobayoEmma:

What you both have are great gifts. You guys should not take it for granted by leaving careless sinful lives. Remember Samson in the Bible, after series of careless living, he never new when the power of God left him. What you do not appreciate will eventually live your life. Sadly, sometimes people like you guys grow up without proper nurturing and guidance of your gifts.

I will advice you both draw close to God and live a dedicated live for his glory and Kingdom. It may not necessarily mean you have to open a church. Someone advance CED you of pastors who may sabotage your gift, sadly, this can also happen not to mention jealousy and envy. Because let's face it, what you guys seem to seelessly display, some people will fast seven days and may not even come close to what you have described.

I will advice you listen to the teaching ministry of Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia Abuja/ Zaria. He has that biblical balance I think people in our generation needs. Just try and Google him out and listen to his messages. If any of you are in Abuja, they meet at Chida Event Center Utako at 5pm every Sunday beginning from January 16. I wish you both the best and may God deliver you guys from any form of spiritual pollution/manipulation that tend to affect or afflict people with such gifts if not well guided.

Some Messages from Apostle Joshua Selman you will find interesting:

1. The Mystery of Deliverance, Part 1 to 4.

2. The serpent and the woman.

3. The Power to get wealth Part 1 and 2.

Once against, I sincerely wish you both the best in life.

Modified: You may both find this thread useful. Read and join the WhatApp group also: https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Presidential16: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
fykes:
who are you
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Presidential16: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
fykes:
who are you...very apt
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by stracey(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
This is just me..you just described me.

fykes:
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by H2ho(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
tyup:
Same here bro and i'm just considering we team up, open a church n call ourselves

Think bout it

grin grin grin
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by 46arcadez(m): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Slurity:

Happens to me too
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by kansoboy: 4:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Oga who go be our next president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Yoruba Man Pounds Wife To Death / Guy Naked Slay Queen Neat As They Fight In Lagos(video) / ENDSARS; Is This About To Happen. BEWARE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.