Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help (6316 Views)

Crime Suspect In My Area ,will Police Pick My Call If I Hide My Number , / HOW Would You Feel As Parents Seeing Your Daughters Smoking Like This, Expelled / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by virginboy1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hope you can see the next President?
Make I know whether hope dey or not. lipsrsealed
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by basty: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please continue with your spiritual altitude. It happened to me in 1988 to 1989.

I though I was running mad. I later stopped vigil because I was seeing into the future especially what will happen the next day.

3 Likes

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by anuofGod(f): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.

It's a gift. Move closer to God.
The holy spirit will help you realize your full potential.
If you're a Muslim, move closer to God, God will help you realize your full potential
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
anuofGod:

It's a gift. Move closer to God.
The holy spirit will help you realize your full potential.
If you're a Muslim, move closer to God, God will help you realize your full potential
Thank you, I am trying hard to do so. I am a Christian but from Muslim background.

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by juri: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Slurity:
Thank you, I am trying hard to do so. I am a Christian but from Muslim background.

Good evening, Did you listen to the messages I recommended earliar?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
juri:

Good evening, Did you listen to the messages I recommended earliar?
what messages? I did not get the reccomendation
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
juri:

ShobayoEmma:

What you both have are great gifts. You guys should not take it for granted by leaving careless sinful lives. Remember Samson in the Bible, after series of careless living, he never new when the power of God left him. What you do not appreciate will eventually live your life. Sadly, sometimes people like you guys grow up without proper nurturing and guidance of your gifts.

I will advice you both draw close to God and live a dedicated live for his glory and Kingdom. It may not necessarily mean you have to open a church. Someone advance CED you of pastors who may sabotage your gift, sadly, this can also happen not to mention jealousy and envy. Because let's face it, what you guys seem to seelessly display, some people will fast seven days and may not even come close to what you have described.

I will advice you listen to the teaching ministry of Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia Abuja/ Zaria. He has that biblical balance I think people in our generation needs. Just try and Google him out and listen to his messages. If any of you are in Abuja, they meet at Chida Event Center Utako at 5pm every Sunday beginning from January 16. I wish you both the best and may God deliver you guys from any form of spiritual pollution/manipulation that tend to affect or afflict people with such gifts if not well guided.

Some Messages from Apostle Joshua Selman you will find interesting:

1. The Mystery of Deliverance, Part 1 to 4.

2. The serpent and the woman.

3. The Power to get wealth Part 1 and 2.

Once against, I sincerely wish you both the best in life.

Modified: You may both find this thread useful. Read and loin the WhatApp group also: https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
alright. I will
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by wealthtrak: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

Imagine being specific about the time light will be restored.

Time when a woman would be pregnant

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

Sometimes I find it difficult to convince people that I ain't a prophet o.

I posted this on my Facebook page on the 3rd this month
and behold, the item 3 has started manifesting today.

1. Osinbajo is the next president

2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.
@ShobayoEmma

Deep insights!

What do you mean by "2022
holds a significant weakening
of flag in #3?

No. 6 and No. 7?!

#6 A failed military coup?

#7 Heat: An impending asteroid
impact?

Heat: Plane crash?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by MonkeyMods(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.

It's called dejavu. It happens to other people
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by wealthtrak: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Slurity:
Interesting thread.

It's good you asked. cheesy

Do not fear. You are perfectly normal.

Just do NOT use your gift for
personal gains or to harm others
so you don't lose it. Little children even have recollections of past
life experiences because they
have unblemished states of
awareness.

Read up on... or watch YouTube documentaries on Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) to gain insights about the human animal and your true self as a spiritual being (Soul).

Cheers.

Cc: Sukkot, greetings to you.
Kindly give some unique insights
to the OP and all here. Thanks.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Kajaard: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Divoc19:
I use to feel these things when I was a virgin. After I got disvirgin, I was only left with intuition.
Lesson: Run Away from the Opposite Sex until you discover your true potential in life

So penis changed your premonitions cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by sukkot: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is just confirmation that we live in a simulated scripted holographic matrix that is controlled from the spiritual realm and reproduced in the 3 dimensional realm and somehow your soul is stuck halfway between the timelapse of the spiritual and the physical realm. OP this is not a good thing at all. it means you are trapped between dimensions. its called ground hog day effect and it means higher powers have put your soul in a mid-way point due to past life karmic debt and so while you may see whats ahead of you the things you will be privy to seeing will be mundane things and not groundbreaking things ( like you said you see exams or people fighting before they do it etc etc ). you are trapped between dimensions. your soul is not grounded. your soul is like in mid-heaven meaning its inbetween time.

on a sidenote this can also be caused by iron deficiency anemia. see the iron grounds the electromagnetic energy of the soul which the electromagnetic energy of the sou is where the information is before it is reproduced in the 3 dimensional reality and because yours is not grounded due to iron deficiency you can see the information ahead of time before it manifests in the 3 dimensional reality. are you anemic by any chance ?

@ wealthtrak whats hatteninnnnnnn playa playa. wehdone my Oga. Thankks for bringing this unique case to my attention. Greetings to you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by wealthtrak: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
sukkot:
This is just confirmation that we live in a simulated scripted holographic matrix that is controlled from the spiritual realm and reproduced in the 3 dimensional realm and somehow your soul is stuck halfway between the timelapse of the spiritual and the physical realm. OP this is not a good thing at all. it means you are trapped between dimensions. its called ground hog day effect and it means higher powers have put your soul in a mid-way point due to past life karmic debt and so while you may see whats ahead of you the things you will be privy to seeing will be mundane things and not groundbreaking things ( like you said you see exams or people fighting before they do it etc etc ). you are trapped between dimensions. your soul is not grounded. your soul is like in mid-heaven meaning its inbetween time.

on a sidenote this can also be caused by iron deficiency anemia. see the iron grounds the electromagnetic energy of the soul which the electromagnetic energy of the sou is where the information is before it is reproduced in the 3 dimensional reality and because yours is not grounded due to iron deficiency you can see the information ahead of time before it manifests in the 3 dimensional reality. are you anemic by any chance ?

@ wealthtrak whats hatteninnnnnnn playa playa. wehdone my Oga. Thankks for bringing this unique case to my attention. Greetings to you too
Awesome @Sukkot! smiley
Thanks for your feedback and perspectives. Truly insightful.

I'll get back to you on a different thread about the unfolding events in Ukraine.

Cheers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by sukkot: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
wealthtrak:

Awesome @Sukkot! smiley
Thanks for your feedback and perspectives. Truly insightful.

I'll get back to you on a different thread about the unfolding events in Ukraine.

Cheers.
at your service my kind Sir. anytime. Cheers bro wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2022
kansoboy:
Oga who go be our next president?
Even though you asked this question since January this year, I came back now to reply you today after seeing the next president but not to tell you outrightly the person, because of my past experiences in tell people things like this, it has myself and wife into trouble more than twice. Instead of you worrying on who the next president will be, because whoever win does not really matter but you should worry about what will happen after the winner has been declared.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Iliveforever(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2022
Slurity:
Even though you asked this question since January this year, I came back now to reply you today after seeing the next president but not to tell you outrightly the person, because of my past experiences in tell people things like this, it has myself and wife into trouble more than twice. Instead of you worrying on who the next president will be, because whoever win does not really matter but you should worry about what will happen after the winner has been declared.

So what happened after the person was declared?

At least give us a clue who he is.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Iliveforever:

So what happened after the person was declared?

At least give us a clue who he is.
I have gave the clue already my brother.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Iliveforever(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Slurity:
I have gave the clue already my brother.

I can’t find it, you can just give it again
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Dest8sman: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
fykes:
It's because you are a spiritually awakened soul.
You re a deeply spiritual person, ur spiritual vibration is higher than most normal humans.
U will also notice that u are drawn and react against issues like injustice, dishonesty, and other vices.
You will also find that u have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and often worry abt things others won't even consider.
U are ur own best friend, u r most stimulated mentally. You hear behind the words and read behind letters, u can feel the mood in an environment especially negative energy.
U are seeker of light...a true disciple ad there are so many of your kind...highly sexual and very energetic, highly intelligent souls yet with a thick moral fibre.
It's not a vice...it's a great virtue...
It will take u very little stimulation to interact with the spirit realm.

I have all these qualities you highlighted here, except that I don't see things before it happens like the op. What do you think of it?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Financialman: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Slurity:
You have been here before.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by micoloP(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
fykes:
It's because you are a spiritually awakened soul.
You re a deeply spiritual person, ur spiritual vibration is higher than most normal humans.
U will also notice that u are drawn and react against issues like injustice, dishonesty, and other vices.
You will also find that u have an insatiable appetite for knowledge and often worry abt things others won't even consider.
U are ur own best friend, u r most stimulated mentally. You hear behind the words and read behind letters, u can feel the mood in an environment especially negative energy.
U are seeker of light...a true disciple ad there are so many of your kind...highly sexual and very energetic, highly intelligent souls yet with a thick moral fibre.
It's not a vice...it's a great virtue...
It will take u very little stimulation to interact with the spirit realm.

I sent you a mail.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by jomarick(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
It's not just you. Atimes when am in a particular place, it always feel like av been there b4 that I could even predict the next scene and it will come exactly as I predicted. It always ends with goosebumps.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Shadysen: 2:34am On Nov 02, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U are very correct.
Guy what will chelsea play with arsenal this coming sunday
spurs and liverpool
man city v fulham
please drop me scores.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by owoho5(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
God Knowns Your Feeling dear say not
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On May 22, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

wealthtrak:

@ShobayoEmma

Deep insights!

What do you mean by "2022
holds a significant weakening
of flag in #3?

No. 6 and No. 7?!

#6 A failed military coup?

#7 Heat: An impending asteroid
impact?

Heat: Plane crash?

Slurity:

So what happened?
Deep insights indeed grin

Slurity:
You are indeed a polite activist.

Thanks bro
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by PoliteActivist: 8:03pm On May 22, 2023
sukkot:

So much to unpack in this write-up.
Of course we have no way of knowing the true nature of things for sure, but this seems to be the most plausible hypothesis so far!
OP Slurity what u think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by JTwelve: 8:55pm On May 22, 2023
Slurity:

Abeg check ya DM I have the information you need
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Alexiiydon: 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.

na devil whey dey inside you Dey manifest ode
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Elliotg: 8:02pm On May 23, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.

So, did you later take your malaria drugs?

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Careente7(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2023
RoyalBlu:
It's only deja vu OP.

*Happens to a whole lotta people.

You can read up on it to better understand what you're experiencing.
you smart
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Careente7(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2023
It’s “dejavu” bruh.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Delightsome2023: 4:08pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:
even on this thread I'm still having de javu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Tell My Children Their Father Is ‘yahoo Boy’ -suspect Plead With EFCC / My Experience With Loan Shark App (lcash) / I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.