Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney (17739 Views)

Naira Swap Difficulties: Fairmoney Upgrades Mobile Banking App / Covid-19-lapo-mfb-finally-enters-labour-room-since-inception / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by dollytino4real(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
topsam1:
To pay back 70k...
ok how many months to payback dat 70k
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Tonytonex(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by dollytino4real(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
techboss1313:
No nah, it is only those that pay back within 2 weeks that have access to the zero interest. But for others the interest starts from 2.5%
is good monthly payment is wat i want
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by dollytino4real(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Promise47:
My dear don't borrow form loan app I done tell you find job that can pay u 40k or 50k in less than 6months u can start ur business
i 've done it, a school close to my house as a graduate dey will start me 10k just imagine
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by okayode1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2022

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by NSK4U(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fairmoney is actually not fair with her interest rate on loans.

1 Like

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by lagosrd: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
nedekid:

And what job am I paid to do if I may ask?
So as they have bvn, they should drive around town looking for someone that took eg 10k loan that is overdue?
Am I to sympathize with with "those whoes integrity has been dented"? In the first place, those people have no integrity! You take a loan and must pay as at when due, how hard is that to understand? You don't give excuses of one dead relative, having an accident, wife giving birth, "technical issues".
On the other hand do not collect such loans if you do not have confirmed expected income to repay. The Loan companies are not your relatives but are there to make money while solving cash flow for those that have urgent need.
I started with carbon formally paylater with 10k, up till the offering me over 500k which I never took. The most I took was 100k, simply because that was what I knew I could convinently pay. I cut my cloth to my size. I could have taken the whole 500k, blown it on goodtime or whatever, then when it is time to pay, I start to wine like a baby, coming online to seek sympathy.
I got embarrassing text concerning my car painter the other day over loan just as I was about to mobilize him to paint a car. I called him to ask how far, he told bullshit lies as usual that someone frauded his account. I told him I have concerns giving him money.
Nna, within munites nigger had paid the loan company. He had the money but refused to pay, rather wanted me to pay to another bank account.
You take igbese, PAY!
Last I used the app was 3 or so years ago. I used branch last year for just 5k.
I live within my means.

You refused also to address the pain caused those who paid and their loan companies refuses to acknowledge the loan on time thereby spilling to the next working days and before jagga, they started their rubbish. See this is barbaric to sy the least, FYI, I don't take loans cos I do t need one not because I am super rich but I don't have any need for it and I have mastered contentment because I don't live in fantasy. I live here in reality.

I got a text from these loan of someone that took me on training , I mean a very big house hold name in hr in Nigeria accusing her of being a thief etc ... I was just showing a friend that what sort of embarrassment is this before my friend alerted me to read the text very well, could you imagine they sent her husband's number , her mothers number to me and to spoil the who show they said I should also note that I am one of her guarantors. Goose pimples got down my spine until i just said well when did I press t myself as a guarantor. Funny enough I last spoke to the women almost 10yrs ago.

I call the woman and she said she has made payment but they said their system has issues and they started surcharging her on technical issues they had with their system.

If they could go to the extent of print people's obituary because of a defaulted loan it equally means they can do and undo if they don't get their money back.

Pls let's reason on the platform of human being before they start assassinating everyone that collects loan from them.
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
temiregiddy:
But you know Fair money has one of the best interest rates out there
Sorry I don't take their loan... I only take loan from branch cheesy
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Efelefu: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
mranova:

Omo shocked

And you no run embarassed

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by nedekid: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
lagosrd:

You refused also to address the pain caused those who paid and their loan companies refuses to acknowledge the loan on time thereby spilling to the next working days and before jagga, they started their rubbish. See this is barbaric to sy the least, FYI, I don't take loans cos I do t need one not because I am super rich but I don't have any need for it and I have mastered contentment because I don't live in fantasy. I live here in reality.

I got a text from these loan of someone that took me on training , I mean a very big house hold name in hr in Nigeria accusing her of being a thief etc ... I was just showing a friend that what sort of embarrassment is this before my friend alerted me to read the text very well, could you imagine they sent her husband's number , her mothers number to me and to spoil the who show they said I should also note that I am one of her guarantors. Goose pimples got down my spine until i just said well when did I press t myself as a guarantor. Funny enough I last spoke to the women almost 10yrs ago.

I call the woman and she said she has made payment but they said their system has issues and they started surcharging her on technical issues they had with their system.

If they could go to the extent of print people's obituary because of a defaulted loan it equally means they can do and undo if they don't get their money back.

Pls let's reason on the platform of human being before they start assassinating everyone that collects loan from them.

"You refused also to address the pain caused those who paid and their loan companies refuses to acknowledge the loan on time thereby spilling to the next working days and before jagga, they started their rubbish"

Kindly disregard such people they are not truthful. In all the times I took loans, and people around me took, we never had issue with making payment. People will say all sorts when you ask them eg they defrauded their account, I had difficulties paying, I have paid by the still charge me etc. All is fa, fa fa, fowl!
They have not paid.

When you start to receive such harrasing messages is when the company probably have exhausted trying to get you to pay, they then hand your details over to "recovery agents". This agents then come after you with brut force.
See, my own blood brother owed about 3 of those companies during the covid period, even when I knew money entered his hand, he still did not pay them rather was solving other day to day issues(like the average nigerian) . What saved his arse was that he kept communicating and pleading with them. He eventually paid with all interest. They even waved some charges.
Concerning your prominent lady friend, sorry to say, such household name people are the biggest onigbese. Forget all the stories she you. Check, you will see she did not pay. Possibly now paid after the embarrassment.
Many years ago, a friend and I visited his cousin at Ikoyi. She was married to a serving federal minister then. She had a huge discount store on the island. She gave out store cards to prominent wealthy folks over there. Omo, they had vertually ruined her business. She pleaded with my friend a young lawyer then to help her recover debt based on commission. See, when I saw the list of debtors, I was shocked, every big person was there. Even a prominent pastor that has his house on a stone or rock.
When my friend will write them or call, they will hala saying is it because of common 1m, 500k, 3m you are calling to embarrass me?
That business closed down.
Nigerians don't pay debt jare. You have to fight them dirty to get your money. Na so one carry our ajor money de flex.
You as a person might be good and I am sure you have never been embarrassed,, neither have I.

1 Like

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Promise47(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
10k for a graduate cry cry cry school in Nigeria is a total waste okay try something na leave where u are travel to a different place u see job please don't borrow I knee down and beg u please don't borrow thank you God will see u through
dollytino4real:
i 've done it, a school close to my house as a graduate dey will start me 10k just imagine
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by dollytino4real(f): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Promise47:
10k for a graduate cry cry cry school in Nigeria is a total waste okay try something na leave where u are travel to a different place u see job please don't borrow I knee down and beg u please don't borrow thank you God will see u through
yes o
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Volksguys1985:
it should work now
they said I should go to cafe to get play store b4 downloading
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Chochovini: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Annie001:

You can't collect 100k as first timer
You have to build your credit score from 5k or 10k
I started from 5k and now I am eligible for 1m
I don delete the app sha
God will never let me see wetin go make me borrow money this year.
To answer your question
The highest I collected was 50k to pay 66k in two months.
Branch has the best interest rate though
. Which one is Branch again and what about them?
I take a stroll...
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by 73O9: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Annie001:

You can't collect 100k as first timer
You have to build your credit score from 5k or 10k
I started from 5k and now I am eligible for 1m
I don delete the app sha
God will never let me see wetin go make me borrow money this year.
To answer your question
The highest I collected was 50k to pay 66k in two months.
Branch has the best interest rate though

Jibsonified:

Not true at all. I borrowed 100K and paid back 124K within 2 months.

Branch seems to be far better than fairmoney.
I decided to check interest to be paid on N100k for same loan tenure, fairmoney wasn't fair. To cap it all, fairmoney adds default charges up to 10 days when you don't pay ontime while branch doesn't do so.

Fairmoney has to total payment of N154k on N100k loan while branch has a total of N126k on N100k loan for same 3 months duration.

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Jibsonified(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Yes I am, the sensibility there is comparative advantage, some other Loan Apps charge higher. The person I quoted claimed a high interest rate without mentioning how many month he had to pay the loan, mine was two months. Secondly, the sensible thing in applying for a loan from Fintech is that you have a leverage of technology to get a huge amont of money even for the first time, which is a high risk to the Fintech Banks, so how do you expect them to cover for the high risk? they will of course charge high interest rate per month. Or do you expect them to charge low interest rates like that of NIRSAL or government linked banks that give loans to very few on nepotism?

seborrhic:

Are u sensible at all.
That's 12% per month na which comes to 72% in 6months and 144% per year!
Your own interest rate collaborated what the person u quoted said and u are here saying "that's not true".
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Jibsonified(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
I have used both of them, and this is what I observed, Branch does not approve high amount at initial application, but Fairmoney can approve even 200K on the first try. Meaning that the higher the risk they are taking in giving you a loan, the more interest they charge. So I think they do this to offer comparative advantage over each other, one just have to know which one meets his own needs with less interest.

73O9:

Branch seems to be far better than fairmoney.
I decided to check interest to be paid on N100k for same loan tenure, fairmoney wasn't fair. To cap it all, fairmoney adds default charges up to 10 days when you don't pay ontime while branch doesn't do so.

Fairmoney has to total payment of N154k on N100k loan while branch has a total of N126k on N100k loan for same 3 months duration.

1 Like

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Jibsonified(m): 1:21am On Jan 23, 2022
chaseblack:

Na u gangan dey lie, no vex o

Hollyharjii:

Pls how true is this your statement? because I borrowed 60k and gonna pay back 88k in 2months. Or is there anything you subscribed to aside the loan or what channels do you used on their app

Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Bakerdav: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Jibsonified:

stop borrowing money from loan app pls especially fair money
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Jibsonified(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bakerdav:
stop borrowing money from loan app pls especially fair money

Any reason why?
Re: We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney by Bakerdav: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jibsonified:

Any reason why?
intrest ND avoid embarrassment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets / Flutterwave In Talks To Triple Valuation To $3 Billion / Nigerians Spend More On Recharge Cards Than Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.