Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC (12511 Views)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Ovamboland(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jomonix:

The group selfishness behind Tinubu ambition is unimaginable. The depth of human treachery can never be fathomed. It is quite amazing to watch humans in their self righteousness struggle to gain advantage with little concern for others

Like when Eastern region in 2960 aligned with North to leave West in opposition and monopolized available federal appointments.
And they did same thing in 1979 when Eastern leading politicians cut a deal with NPN to ensure West does not emerge as president and got VP and speaker positions while west got nothing.

How much concern did East have for for how the West felt for 23 years? This one you are preaching sanctimonious sermon I don't understand.
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Tranquill: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
LivingSage:
Loud mouthed, yet he's just a slave to the Fulani

Munmun talk.
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by NSK4U(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
eleko1:
sad We can't afford to settle for another North.If PDP try it,then I see Nigeria breakup.Biafra will go their own,Niger Delta will face their own,Oduduwa will have his own republic and mallams carry their mats/cows go.No time

Please speak for yourself. But you can't do jack if it returns North
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Jomonix: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ovamboland:

Like when Eastern region in 2960 aligned with North to leave West in opposition and monopolized available federal appointments.
And they did same thing in 1979 when Eastern leading politicians cut a deal with NPN to ensure West does not emerge as president and got VP and speaker positions while west got nothing.

How much concern did East have for for how the West felt for 23 years? This one you are preaching sanctimonious sermon I don't understand.

We want leadership for the benefit of all Nigeria not only for a section. The idea is to bring dividends to all ethnic groups not just a few. We cannot continue with lop-sided governance style. Do you get it.
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Ovamboland(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jomonix:

We want leadership for the benefit of all Nigeria not only for a section. The idea is to bring dividends to all ethnic groups not just a few. We cannot continue with lop-sided governance style. Do you get it.

Then all these it's our turn nonsense should stop. Let everyone go into the field and contest
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Jomonix: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ovamboland:

Then all these it's our turn nonsense should stop. Let everyone go into the field and contest

But it is the turn of the Sout East. Power in a federal state such as Nigeria should be rotated. All components must have a sense of belonging.
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Marve247: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Celestine omeha nd wike.... And you say his a former governor
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Jagunlabiodua: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jomonix:

Please is ex president Jonathan an Igbo. Do you call everyone one in the former Eastern region Igbo? You are making a very big mistake oga

Nigeria is Divided into 3 regions and 3 tribes
Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. North, West and East

A Buhari and Azikiwe just finished ruling and now it's the time for Adekunle to rule and that's it anyone who thinks he can play smart to deny the Yoruba presidency 2023 is fooling himself it's not even a contest and the Northerners know that, that's why you see them not contesting
Re: Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC by Jomonix: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:

Nigeria is Divided into 3 regions and 3 tribes
Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. North, West and East

A Buhari and Azikiwe just finished ruling and now it's the time for Adekunle to rule and that's it anyone who thinks he can play smart to deny the Yoruba presidency 2023 is fooling himself it's not even a contest and the Northerners know that, that's why you see them not contesting

I am happy as I scan various opinion through the net, majority of Nigerians notwithstanding tribal connections prefer to be together in a just and fair country. Your type is going into negligible minority. It is the turn of the South East. The great Yoruba race have had theirs and they have another after the Igbo. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Healthier Than Most Nigerian Youths Attacking Him / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday / Breaking!!: Tinubu Wins Ticket!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.